Bodyrotic - General Discussion Thread

Charlie's pictures look good... And I like new girls ;)

I think I'll go take one for the team...

Has anyone seen her or Penelope? They both look like they may be dark horses.

did you see charlie?? i just saw her pictures then too and she looks great!

I did see her. Her pics are definitely her and she has an amazing natural rack. Her service was pretty good, but no real play beyond the usual. I'll write up a full review shortly. So far none have topped Nina.

In order:

1. Nina

2. Bella

3. Charlie

4. Lara

That's all I've seen at this point, but the numbers are stacking up in Nina's favour. Almost to the point where I wouldn't even bother trying someone new...

Stupid question, but if you ask a girl to see you for a session away from the premises, does that break all the rules. Are the rooms bugged?

Stupid question, but if you ask a girl to see you for a session away from the premises, does that break all the rules. Are the rooms bugged?

It would break the "house rules" and I'm not sure the rooms are bugged, I'd doubt they are (but I haven't been there either). But what arrangement two adults come to within the room is between them, unless one of them blabs

Seems to be mainly good reviews here. For Bodyrotic regulars, what is the percentage of good experiences vs duds?

You go to the door and press the button. They check you out before they let you in. Apparently the girls can see you too.

You see the receptionist. She asks if you've already booked. I always do. You wait in a room where you pay then wait for the girl. I've never seen another punter there. It is very discreet. I imagine if you don't book, you wouldn't meet anybody else.

Is the door right on the street? Not too keen on standing on the street waiting to be let in.

Is the door right on the street? Not too keen on standing on the street waiting to be let in.

The front door you go into a door first then press the buzzer. The back door is on the lane. Nobody gonna see you mate. JUst get ur ass in there!

I reckon about 70% of the girls are good there. Sometimes u get a dud, but mostly good.

Blaire and charlie have been my least fav.

Elle, harley, gemma, jamie,khiara, and selina have all been good to me! I wont give too much away tho....one is my absolute favourite!!

Blaire and charlie have been my least fav.

Elle, harley, gemma, jamie,khiara, and selina have all been good to me! I wont give too much away tho....one is my absolute favourite!!

Obviously, your favourite is Jamie - she is everyone's favourite. I have done naughty things with her :-)

I have had a tone of good ones here, but a few duds.

I see Alexi is back on the list, but haven't seen her on roster yet... Hope she is back...

Another stupid question - when you say "good ones" does that mean the WLs offer extras cheaply or for free or they genuinely give good massage and HJ and experience?

Just curious.

Another stupid question - when you say "good ones" does that mean the WLs offer extras cheaply or for free or they genuinely give good massage and HJ and experience?

Just curious.

By good ones, I mean give a good massage, good personality, good hj. They aren't afraid to get into it and make sure u walk away with a huge smile.

By duds, I mean girls that jst feel mechanical. When ur done, u sorta jst wished u pulled urself off and saved $250. Lol

From my experience with BR. Photos are pretty close to the mark as too is roster, but suggest you book if you are anyone in particular or take the punt and get introduced. I have enjoyed both ways of appt.

I wonder about the authenticity of some of the reviews.

If you are after extras etc. ask in the intro and get cost idea before getting to room.

So tell me; is this what you want in a receptionist??

http://bodyrotic.com.au/receptionist-required/

receptionist required
are you interested in being a receptionist at BODYROTIC ?
  • what we are offering…
    • high-paying position
    • 8-hour shifts
    • dayshift (9:30am-5:15pm), nightshift (4:45pm-1:00am)
    • 1 to 4 shifts per week
    • comprehensive training provided
    • excellent conditions – very flexible
  • the person we are looking for…
    • good inter-personal communication skills
    • good telephone manner
    • basic computer skills
    • well-presented ‘people person’
    • will fit in with a young, dynamic team
    • availability throughout school holiday periods preferred
    • non-judgemental, open-minded – over 18 years of age

Are the photos and roster on their website genuine?

My experience is yes, they are genuine. It's pretty obvious that they are in the actual BR rooms and not a great deal of photoshop being used, I reckon. If you're unsure, go in and get introduced. 

As for reviews, I can vouch for the ones I've written! I think there are a few guys who send in lots of reviews, but I think if BR were faking the reviews they wouldn't keep using the same initial, right? 

As others have said, some girls get lots of reviews, which is a clue in itself. But honestly, why would anyone go further than Nina and Gemma? (I've not had the pleasure of Jamie, so please DO tell me I'm wrong!)

Charlie's pictures look good... And I like new girls ;)

I think I'll go take one for the team...

Has anyone seen her or Penelope? They both look like they may be dark horses.

I went to this place for the first time last week and saw Penelope.

I don't want to go into detail but I enjoyed myself very much and would like to see her again.

Any time I've been bothered to send something through to BR such as a thanks or a review, it's been promptly posted without any editing to their site. I think k the reviews are good because the service is excellent.