Bodyrotic - General Discussion Thread

I'm considering a 2 girl session. Any advice?

Choose your lady, ring ahead to book and get her to choose who to join you... Happy co-workers = happy punter.

Armani or Jaime would be my pick. Strip tease service is LOADS of fun.

Oh... and 1 hour is never enough....

forgot to mention on my review a price increase kicks off soon, $250 an hour for a R&T!!!! she'd better be good at that price.

250 is starting to push it a bit I reckon. Especially if the girls wants to slug you an extra 50 for touching "down there" !

Yeah, $250 is bordering on FS prices. Yes, the girls are stunning and very good, but that's a bit rich to be honest.

Have to say I was surprised at the price increase..... However you are paying for a particular experience. In all my travels around the world there really is only one bodyrotic and I'm yet to find a place that takes you on a journey like this place does

Have to say I was surprised at the price increase..... However you are paying for a particular experience. In all my travels around the world there really is only one bodyrotic and I'm yet to find a place that takes you on a journey like this place does

Its looks like price increase does not effect their business at all. I have visit them 3 times after price increased and they always busy.

The place is really nice, as good as you will find IMO as far as facilities. Rooms are nice and big, nice showers, rear lane access etc.

In my view, Bodyrotic is a wonderful place. I love the girls, extra friendly and so beautiful.

Hi

Has anyone seen Harley? She is relatively new, young and her pics look hot! Any insight will be appreciated.

Wish I could get a heads up on when the next nude shift is happening, now that they're gonna be a regular feature.. That would be quite a sight to behold.. As I don't usually visit friday/saturday nights my chances at getting lucky are pretty poor i imagine..

ns2bw2_2871.jpgns1bw3_2216_c2.jpg

aye carumba!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wish I could get a heads up on when the next nude shift is happening, now that they're gonna be a regular feature.. That would be quite a sight to behold.. As I don't usually visit friday/saturday nights my chances at getting lucky are pretty poor i imagine..

ns2bw2_2871.jpgns1bw3_2216_c2.jpg

Hey guys, here's a question from an absolute Newbie. When you arrive, how exactly does it work from there? Are you sitting in a waiting area with other blokes or is it all private?

Hey guys, here's a question from an absolute Newbie. When you arrive, how exactly does it work from there? Are you sitting in a waiting area with other blokes or is it all private?

You go to the door and press the button. They check you out before they let you in. Apparently the girls can see you too.

You see the receptionist. She asks if you've already booked. I always do. You wait in a room where you pay then wait for the girl. I've never seen another punter there. It is very discreet. I imagine if you don't book, you wouldn't meet anybody else.

Thanks very much diggler2002! Really appreciate your response. It does indeed sound very discreet.

I am pretty confident that this has supported my decission to give Bodyrotic a try in the near future.

I will make sure to post a report on my experience.

Charlie's pictures look good... And I like new girls ;)

I think I'll go take one for the team...

Has anyone seen her or Penelope? They both look like they may be dark horses.

You go to the door and press the button. They check you out before they let you in. Apparently the girls can see you too.

You see the receptionist. She asks if you've already booked. I always do. You wait in a room where you pay then wait for the girl. I've never seen another punter there. It is very discreet. I imagine if you don't book, you wouldn't meet anybody else.

Receptionist will guide you to an empty waiting room. An available ladies will come to meet you personally and after that a receptionist will come back and ask you which lady will you choose, asking how long will you go and ask for a payment. In the end of your session the lady will guide you down the stair and will hide you in an empty room if other punter came on your way. Very discreet indeed, but still a chance to see other punter on your way out or way in to the place.

Cheers Blue Fish.

Does anyone have any experience with the striptease that is on offer at Bodyrotic. Would it be worth the AUD 150 and then possibly follow it by a massage?

Wanted to see Jaime tonight but she was booked out. Damn. I guess I have to book ahead but I prefer to go when I am in the mood.

Apart from the reviews here, you can look at the reviews on the website. Although you may think management has written them, I can definitely say I have written a few of them.

The same girls keep popping up all the time which gives a good idea of who to go with.