Bodyrotic - General Discussion Thread

10 hours ago, PlayDohBalls said:

I don’t know about you guys, but I think RnT’s will be the big winner from the Covid-19 debacle. 

WTF. How so?

• Like 1

Personally I would suggest if anyone lives in fear they should avoid any contact with anyone . No doubt sadly all massage parlours /brothels will either close or be forced to . Private girls may be all that’s still available but that will be up to each individual depending on the level of risk you are comfortable with.

1 hour ago, amos said:

Exactly . Agreed . How does it make a difference ?

Just my thoughts, but you don’t

need to be as up close and personal with a hand job as you do with full sex. 

14 minutes ago, PlayDohBalls said:

Your right but I'm not sure how good a hand job it would be with 1.5m seperation

• Haha 2
On 18/03/2020 at 9:03 AM, Rae said:

Your right but I'm not sure how good a hand job it would be with 1.5m seperation

depends on how long your dick is 😉

• Haha 3
4 hours ago, PlayDohBalls said:

RnT is more than just a handjob. It includes a lot of body to body contact which elevates the experience.

All such parlours are screwed if the current environment continues for another 3 to 6 months.

• Like 1

And its possible there will be a number of working girls who have no other form of income that might be forced to continue working knowingly carrying the virus

Always amuses me when people fret over a little coronavirus but would drive across half of sydney to creampie a stranger.

• Haha 2

I believe topless day went ahead as planned. I would have given an arm and a leg to have caught up with Crystal. Unfortunately I had other commitments.

I wonder whether Bodyrotic would be subject to the forced closures of "Places of social gathering".

I can't imagine the PM would have said "Churches, restaurants, bars, pubs and rub and tugs" but it would seem to fit the bill.

I won't be going until further notice due to social distancing.

• Thanks 2

I  cant believe the girls are still working and the punters are still going. Are they that stupid or just dont give a fuck?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
8 hours ago, amos said:

I  cant believe the girls are still working and the punters are still going. Are they that stupid or just dont give a fuck?

Problem is they think with the wrong head

• Haha 1
11 hours ago, amos said:

I wish they’d pull the pin for a while. There are ladies there who I care about deeply and it would be awful if it went pear-shaped for them.

• Like 2

And it’s not just them that matter .The issue is that while ever the this virus continues to be transmitted through human contact the longer it will take 

until we return to some sort of normal . 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Wont be long now. They will all be shut down very soon.

I see some of the cheaper asian places around the northern suburbs/beaches are closed already . No more flashing lights tells the story.

• Like 1

While I’ll miss the ladies at BR, it’s the best thing to do. It’s safer for everyone. I imagine the management can ride out the closure, but no doubt many of the ladies will suffer without an income. If they were working to supplement an income from other employment it mightn’t too bad for them. Otherwise they’ll  be in the same situation as thousands of others who have lost their jobs. 

Perhaps Sophie could convert the rooms into temporary hospital wards. I think we’re going to need as many as possible in the weeks ahead. 

The roster is now empty from Wednesday night onwards. That’s good health wise for everyone who works there, including the receptionists. Not so good for them financially, but health is paramount. I hope I can catch up with my favourite ladies once again as soon as this is all over. 

• Like 1