Bodyrotic - General Discussion Thread

3 hours ago, amos said:

Not quite sure What happened here today 

8-10 girls on at 9.30. By 10.30 when I arrived only 2 available ?

Yep got burned by this too. You can see the extent of the discrepancy by comparing the Twitter roster to the one on the website... not sure what’s going on

I think there were quite a few awol’s today. I believe management isn’t happy when there are absentees after they’ve put their name on the roster. At least I was happy today spending a blissful three hours.

• Thanks 1
6 hours ago, Adam Ville said:

Yep got burned by this too. You can see the extent of the discrepancy by comparing the Twitter roster to the one on the website... not sure what’s going on

5 hours ago, PlayDohBalls said:

I think there were quite a few awol’s today. I believe management isn’t happy when there are absentees after they’ve put their name on the roster. At least I was happy today spending a blissful three hours.

With ?

A recent trip to BR was most interesting and a little disappointing.

Chose a girl from the intros and proceeded to the room.Immediately was asked if it was ok for the health check which I passed with flying colours.

First time ever asked in close to 15 years. But of course there was a reason. $300 for FS. This is even before the oil had arrived.

So I figured it out.

It appears some if not most of the newer girls have come from FS where the cut is $175 for the hour. ie Liaisons.

Not a bad increase if they can pull if off.

Now they receive in total $475 including the $300 and half of the booking fee $135.

But of course only if the punter is either stupid or very new to the industry.

• Haha 1
16 hours ago, amos said:

A recent trip to BR was most interesting and a little disappointing.

Chose a girl from the intros and proceeded to the room.Immediately was asked if it was ok for the health check which I passed with flying colours.

First time ever asked in close to 15 years. But of course there was a reason. $300 for FS. This is even before the oil had arrived.

So I figured it out.

It appears some if not most of the newer girls have come from FS where the cut is $175 for the hour. ie Liaisons.

Not a bad increase if they can pull if off.

Now they receive in total $475 including the $300 and half of the booking fee $135.

I also recently encountered a newish girl (been there about 6 months) who was very pushy with the extras - asked about half a dozen times during the massage ‘Are you sure you don’t want any extras?’ and then proceeded to explain the recent policy changes.

Eventually, she even told me about a nearby ATM and then finally discounted her rates by 50% when I mentioned I didn’t have that much on me lol. But this was probably the first time I felt that the quality of the base massage was affected by the new extras policy. Hopefully just an isolated incident.

I think one way to solve this would be to do what Bliss does and for management to enforce a cap on extras (currently $200 there) as this would ensure consistency whilst leaving some room for competition.

For myself, it’s made me a lot more hesitant to try out seeing new girls and I’m sure it will turn off newcomers

On 27/02/2020 at 8:05 AM, Adam Ville said:

Eventually, she even told me about a nearby ATM and then finally discounted her rates by 50% when I mentioned I didn’t have that much on me lol

That’s pretty dumb. So you are in the room, had the lamp inspection, decide on an extra requiring more cash, get dressed, run down stairs to the ATM in the pub, find it’s not working, go to the ATM in the quickie mart across the road, back to BR and ring the door bell again, wait to enter, go to a waiting room again, then your lady comes to collect you again, back to your room, shower and hope she’s not booked back to back. 

On 22/02/2020 at 11:53 PM, amos said:

With ?

🙊

On 26/02/2020 at 3:38 PM, amos said:

Maths is not your strong suit is it?

Guys, since there has been a some confusion and misinformation in some posts regarding prices for extras, full service, Bodyrotic's policies, etc, the establishment's management would like to clarify some things, and I quote their message below. Cheers.

BODYROTIC gives masseuses a few simple guidelines about prices for 'extras'...
  • 'touching' is either allowed, or not, at the masseuses discretion
  • oral sex $50
  • full service $100
  • BODYROTIC does not tolerate masseuses 'hustling' clients
  • having said all of that: these are just guidelines, remember that any masseuse can offer any extra at any price - for example, if a masseuse is not prepared to provide full service for less than $250 it is her prerogative; or imagine a particular masseuse doesn't ever want to provide full service, however, if she was offered say $10,000... 
  • any masseuse can choose to offer or decline any extra with any client, without the need for any justification

Remember - it is the masseuses body!

I hope this helps and trust this clarifies things for PunterPlanet members.

Should you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to contact us via the BODYROTIC website 'contact us' page - www.bodyrotic.com.au/contact-us/ - or call our receptionist on 02 9557 7999.

• Like 1

Thanks for the advice Andy. I always thought there would have been guidelines for the masseuses. I think those who follow them should do well. 

As an after thought what is the point of having guidelines that are not only unrealistic but don’t have to be adhered too ?

I don’t quite get it ?

All done 

• Thanks 1

BS walks money talks.My money gos elsewhere in Sydney. Lately RPM has been fading to a walk to liaisons, where kissing and FS is a done deal. 

• Like 2

My old haunt when I lived in Sydney!! Must visit the place soon. First visited in the old Five Dock days, back in 2002. Time for a visit in 2020!! 

1 hour ago, rse_81 said:

My old haunt when I lived in Sydney!! Must visit the place soon. First visited in the old Five Dock days, back in 2002. Time for a visit in 2020!! 

Good luck . Allow for inflation 

• Haha 1

I think it’s topless introduction day coming up on 22 March and I’m pretty sure it will be a good day to visit. 

For anyone wondering: Katie, the German girl with incredible, albeit Bolt-on Boobs is now at Bliss on Crown as “Jasmine”.

• Like 1

I thought topless introductions on 22 March would be a very good day. There’s only two ladies rostered so far, but one of those is a “BR All Star”. It’s a pity I can’t go along.

Hahahaha.... It's Crystal. Good luck expecting her to do an intro. She's probably already got a full dance card. 

11 hours ago, lostlittleboy said:

She's probably already got a full dance card. 

I have a feeling you might be right. 

I don’t know about you guys, but I think RnT’s will be the big winner from the Covid-19 debacle.