Bodyrotic - General Discussion Thread

2 hours ago, Vitesse said:

Factory workers have unions to fight for their rights. BR girls are contractors who are made to work long hours without the usual employee benefits. 

Recently, I have noticed that some of the girls are made to work days and nights because it’s so quiet on week nights. 

I can only hope that the girls are not exploited by the management to work 12-14 hour days without proper remuneration. 

Well, it seems to me that you have a grudge or agenda against this place, and the last thing I want is for PP to get in legal trouble for you throwing mud to see if something sticks. And what’s worse without having contributed a single review. So I’ve removed the other post you made about this as it was based on what you thought and not on any verifiable fact, and you won’t be able to reply to this thread any longer for what I said above.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
On 28/11/2019 at 5:47 PM, PlayDohBalls said:

I don’t think you are correct. The girls pick their shifts and decide themselves exactly when they will work or not work. They aren’t made to work by the management. I’ve been very aware with the girls I see that they nominate In advance which shifts they want each week. Once they have nominated and been placed on the weekly roster then I imagine there is an expectation they will actually turn up on the day. 

I think even then the girls still have discretion if they are coming in or not? I have a girl booked as she was on the roster, then noticed she was gone a few days later. so I called to check and was told something had come up for her (she was working the day before I could get there, but I couldn't move my time) .. so would suspect you are right about the girls get to make the choice about the shift they work.

But none of us really know and time we all moved along to another topic rather than playing gossip and trying to stir up shit.

• Like 1

Hi all. Been a while and thinking of venturing back to Bodyrotic soon. Anyone seen Jennifer the tall french lady I did my one and only review on? Assume she's still there?

If anyone from BR management is reading this I have a suggestion.

With the relaxing of extras rules what would be helpful is that you mention which girls are "open minded" so as to assist us punters as to which girls to choose should we want more than just RnT. I went twice since the new rules and both girls I saw did not offer any extras. I have no problem with that as I get it's at the girl's discretion.

Standard is still extremely high as usual, was not propositioned for extras but get the feeling there was some very smart and subtle hints that if I wanted to go that way there was an option. Went yesterday and to my delight basically got to pick from the whole line up bar I think one. Chose Amber, but she couldn't take the length of booking I wanted (mylife story) ▪️▪️▪️ so went with Elaina. Had an extremely good time, but will have to book in with Amber sometime I think though because she was a beauty to behold. 

Elaina is great though I'm not sure if 'new' extras are on offer which is a Shane.

I suspect the legacy girls are less likely to offer extras than newer girls. Previously girls might have worked there precisely because of the extras policy.

Easiest option is to ask. You're not assured of extras at other R&T joints either. 

• Like 1

I had an early finish from work the other day and popped into BR Without an appointment at about 3:00pm. After waiting in a room for about 10 minutes, was told there were no girls available and none would be available until the evening shift. Went downstairs, got into my car and then rang reception, said I was 5 minutes away and asked which girls were available. Was given 3 or 4 names. One of the things I was told was a lie and I was not happy. 

@xiclarence  Sorry to hear about that. It’s a rather strange thing to happen. It might be worthwhile sending a message to management to clarify why. I realise mixups sometimes occur but that does seem odd. I gather from your previous posts that you’ve caught up with quite a few BR girls from time to time, presumably without any problems. I hope it was just a one-off glitch.

13 hours ago, xiclarence said:

I had an early finish from work the other day and popped into BR Without an appointment at about 3:00pm. After waiting in a room for about 10 minutes, was told there were no girls available and none would be available until the evening shift. Went downstairs, got into my car and then rang reception, said I was 5 minutes away and asked which girls were available. Was given 3 or 4 names. One of the things I was told was a lie and I was not happy. 

wtf is wrong with these places ,McDonalds is run better.

• Thanks 1

Sounds to me like you're on a blacklist and one or several of the girls saw you on CCTV and refused to come out for an intro. 

Any idea whether that might be the case?

• Thanks 1

To be honest, that was my initial thought too. It also might have been something more innocent where the girls were just about to end their current bookings, especially if it was a busy day.

Why not turn up unannounced once more and see what happens. If you’re out of luck again then it might be you.

• Confused 1
10 hours ago, Roj said:

Looks like Crystal is on this Sunday during the day. Anyone going?

Do you need a lift mate?

• Haha 1

regarding the new “extras” policy at Bodyrotic

if any of the girls are willing to disclose to us punters and we can post on this forum which ladies are open to extras and to what level

must be with ladies permission.

i understand that management will not advertise this on the girls behalf.

However some may see this as an opportunity to increase their clientele and bottom line accordingly 

must admit I’m a sucker for the BR experience and service - and knowing that extras are now allowed will no doubt create some interesting experiences- and at a cost, I would never be able to refuse extras with the likes of crystal, Jennifer and many of my past favourites through the years.

any others willing to assist in this so we can all benefit 

@Coflover I’ve got a feeling this might be a bit difficult as I imagine any extras will depend on a few things, like whether they need to boost their earnings, how the girls feel on the day and how they feel about the client. While you might engage in extras with a particular girl, she mightn’t feel disposed to do the same with me because I’m a bit of a dickhead. Over time with further reviews things should become a bit clearer. Anyhow, I’m interested to hear other thoughts.

On 05/01/2020 at 6:50 AM, Coflover said:

However some may see this as an opportunity to increase their clientele and bottom line accordingly 

They don't need your help mate. That's not how this works. That's not how anything works. 

Just noticed Dakota is no longer on the roster or list of girls.

Retired?

She was one of the best ever at BR and a lovely girl as well.

Wonderful memories

I haven’t seen her on the roster for a while. I agree she is a very lovely lady. You can meet some of the nicest girls at BR. She used to come and go a bit, so maybe she will return again. Good luck to her if she’s moved on to other things. 

Chloe is another lady who is still on the list but only makes very rare appearances. I’d like to catch up with her if ever she returns again to see if she still remembers me.

8 hours ago, amos said:

Just noticed Dakota is no longer on the roster or list of girls.

Retired?

She was one of the best ever at BR and a lovely girl as well.

Wonderful memories

I noticed that too. I first started seeing Dakota back at Five Dock. She really was a superstar. @PlayDohBalls, whereas previously she has gone AWOL for a while, she was always on the list. I fear we have lost her. 

5 minutes ago, xiclarence said:

I noticed that too. I first started seeing Dakota back at Five Dock. She really was a superstar. @PlayDohBalls, whereas previously she has gone AWOL for a while, she was always on the list. I fear we have lost her. 

They don’t do it forever. She had a lot of other stuff going on in her life ( all good) and I’m sure she is now enjoying life 

I received good reports abut a new girl called Bridget when I visited my favourite lady for a few happy hours today. 

• Like 1