Bodyrotic - General Discussion Thread

On 21/11/2019 at 11:49 AM, Vitesse said:

Received some intel last night that the business is struggling at the moment and some of their unpopular girls spend their shifts watching Netflix and going home with almost zero dollars. The girls are crying because they are struggling to pay their rent.

Management needs to realise that the cost of plain RnT has become far too expensive for the regular punter. People just don’t have the disposable income anymore to afford $280 dollars an hour for a rub n wank when you could get FS for a few dollars more or even cheaper when taken into account the loyalty discounts offered.

They seriously have to rethink their discount structure and start offering better discounts instead of the short happy hour $10 printed voucher garbage or they will see their girls slowly disappear and move onto busier shops.

If what you say here is true, then I hope some business gets driven back to Bodyrotic sooner rather than later. There night shifts lacking a full contingent for sometime now has been a bit of a concern for me.

Sadly, this is where I feel Bodyrotic really has fallen over. 

Printed vouchers for discounts, in a very heavily structured way? How about loyalty discounts - the same type that are prevalent in most service driven businesses these days i.e. buy nine coffees and the tenth is on us...? Or after five massages get 10% off the sixth. We shouldn't have to print vouchers either. A loyalty card scheme or them doing some form of tracking on our behalf would suffice (and also makes the experience more personable for each individual client).

10% off any massage longer than 1.5 hours? That means the discount is valid on 2 hour massages or more and still an expensive RnT. Also, how many people (particularly unsuspecting new / newer clientele) would have been caught out thinking they were going to get a discount on the 1.5 hour service to then be told, no, it's 2 hours or more.

Off course - loyalty schemes need to be carried by the business and not the individual service provider.

• Like 1

Guys, I removed some posts that were bordering in slander (1 post, not the replies to it). Once the info regarding changes, etc has been posted there’s no need to transform the thread into an editorial mainly by the same members. So probably good to give it a rest or maybe you can approach management directly with your concerns.

• Like 1
On 21/11/2019 at 4:57 PM, amos said:

So do the sums.

So 2 shifts. Average of 16 girls a day.

Each girl sees 4 clients and I know for a fact that this is a good day for most. Some might see 6 but that's rare

So 64 clients a day X $140 = $8960 X7 = $62,720 per week.

The rent would be high? Laundry, security and insurance, receptionist cost would be around $4000. Workers comp ? They would have to have it. And public liability too.

Assuming there is just one owner/partner then perhaps he or she would be going ok I think

Bodyrotic management has asked to get their reply across concerning this comment. I quote below.

"Not even close - many costs either not considered or grossly underestimated, and income grossly over-estimated"

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, AndyJ said:

Bodyrotic management has asked to get their reply across concerning this comment. I quote below.

The truth about business is that if you are making more than 5% on turnover (that excludes your own wages) then you are doing well. That can be a very good return on investment, especially with the modern practice of not owning anything.

The problem is that if people don't like your prices then there is fuck all that someone can do about it because it means reducing the price of your inputs. In the case of sex work, it will be the sex workers. They will be pissed off, and the better ones leave or decide they have better things to do on Mondays when there isn't a lot of customers. Then the business ends very fast.

12 minutes ago, PlayDohBalls said:

I thought I was being supportive of BR. Maybe it’s time for me to take a break from posting. 

No, I didn't mean it for you. It was one post by someone else that I removed. As usual once the triggering post is removed, so are the replies. There was nothing wrong with your post.

52 minutes ago, AndyJ said:

maybe you can approach management directly with your concerns.

Tried it before, not even a courtesy response was initiated. ▪️ 

On 23/11/2019 at 6:33 PM, bushmaster said:

The truth about business is that if you are making more than 5% on turnover (that excludes your own wages) then you are doing well. That can be a very good return on investment, especially with the modern practice of not owning anything.

The problem is that if people don't like your prices then there is fuck all that someone can do about it because it means reducing the price of your inputs. In the case of sex work, it will be the sex workers. They will be pissed off, and the better ones leave or decide they have better things to do on Mondays when there isn't a lot of customers. Then the business ends very fast.

Not sure where you got the 5% from, but it really depends on the cost of fit out as to how good a return you are after. I have invested $300K in my business and would not be happy with a 5% return.

1 hour ago, Villeroy26 said:

Not sure where you got the 5% from, but it really depends on the cost of fit out as to how good a return you are after. I have invested $300K in my business and would not be happy with a 5% return.

Not 5% on investment, 5% on turnover. Also the 5% should be after paying yourself a fair wage. Obviously a business that is riskier requires a higher return.

• Like 1
21 hours ago, bushmaster said:

Not 5% on investment, 5% on turnover. Also the 5% should be after paying yourself a fair wage. Obviously a business that is riskier requires a higher return.

Still beg to differ but OK get it  .. either way it is up to BR to run their business as they see fit and if either the girls or the punters don't like what that means to them, then they will soon know.

I tend to find they are 500% better than Secrets of Sydney and most Asian RnT's ... not been to other similar inner city establishments.

44 minutes ago, Villeroy26 said:

Still beg to differ but OK get it  .. either way it is up to BR to run their business as they see fit and if either the girls or the punters don't like what that means to them, then they will soon know.

I tend to find they are 500% better than Secrets of Sydney and most Asian RnT's ... not been to other similar inner city establishments.

Secrets is average. But there are a few really good places around comparable to BR if you have the time to check them out.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
22 hours ago, amos said:

Secrets is average. But there are a few really good places around comparable to BR if you have the time to check them out.

The only good thing about SoS is they are in my area ... I don't always get in to the city to check out the others. 

So lets get back on topic and stop trying to guess the profitability or otherwise of Bodyrotic ...

Has everybody stopped going to BR? It seems strange that the last review/ feedback about any of the ladies was mine back in September ... seems and unusually long time between reviews. 

Have the usual punters stopped going since the new policy? or simply not going to write a review under the new policy?

2 hours ago, Villeroy26 said:

Have the usual punters stopped going since the new policy? or simply not going to write a review under the new policy?

Either that or they're finally glazing the tonsils of their favourite girl and don't want to publicise it in order to convince themselves she's fresher this way.

• Haha 2
On 26/11/2019 at 4:38 PM, amos said:

So drop a few names (or PM) I'm keen for someplace new ▪️

Extras costly have always been on at the At Michelle's, Nirvana, RPM. They can add up to more than upfront FS at a touch more class or liaisons. But you never know your luck in the big city and this franchise has given me great memories. I've never been to body erotic, as I feel the extras culture of the mentioned places while they don't add up, it does if it's the right lady at the time. None of this is logical. FS on a bed is logical, but doing extras on massage table has been fun for me, memorably so. 

8 hours ago, HenryH said:

So drop a few names (or PM) I'm keen for someplace new ▪️

Michelles.RPM,Nirvana are the 3 best and like Marinedoc said there are some absolute gems and good times to be had

• Like 1
6 hours ago, amos said:

Michelles.RPM,Nirvana are the 3 best and like Marinedoc said there are some absolute gems and good times to be had

Yep, a few girls from BR used to moonlight at Nirvana offering FS when it was not allowed at BR. 

Michelles’s was also voted #1 by punters and won of the AAIA award this year if you guys didn’t know.

• Like 1
7 hours ago, amos said:

Only problem is location .. them vs me ▪️ .... wish one of them would make a takeover of SoS. I had a better massage and extras for far less than SoS at the little place up in Gray St Sutherland.

One of the receptionists from Nirvana moved to SOS and took a few girls. Been a couple of times. Wasn't too bad but tricky location.

I believe that BR is trying to mislead/lie to clients about the AAIA award.

Michelles won it and these losers came third or forth. 

Voted no #1, my ▪️. 

On 21/11/2019 at 6:28 PM, amos said:

True

Factory workers have had the same problem for years now . and most put in long hours for very little pay . Sadly

Factory workers have unions to fight for their rights. BR girls are contractors who are made to work long hours without the usual employee benefits. 

Recently, I have noticed that some of the girls are made to work days and nights because it’s so quiet on week nights. 

I can only hope that the girls are not exploited by the management to work 12-14 hour days without proper remuneration. 

12 minutes ago, Vitesse said:

Factory workers have unions to fight for their rights. BR girls are contractors who are made to work long hours without the usual employee benefits. 

Recently, I have noticed that some of the girls are made to work days and nights because it’s so quiet on week nights. 

I can only hope that the girls are not exploited by the management to work 12-14 hour days without proper remuneration. 

I don’t think you are correct. The girls pick their shifts and decide themselves exactly when they will work or not work. They aren’t made to work by the management. I’ve been very aware with the girls I see that they nominate In advance which shifts they want each week. Once they have nominated and been placed on the weekly roster then I imagine there is an expectation they will actually turn up on the day. 

3 hours ago, Vitesse said:

I believe that BR is trying to mislead/lie to clients about the AAIA award.

Michelles won it and these losers came third or forth. 

Voted no #1, my ▪️. 

You believe wrong. The details are on their website News page, dated 1/1/2014

They have won the AAIA award 3 times

Meh. Industry awards are bullshit. In every industry. LinkedIn is full of people I've never heard of in my very small industry congratulating themselves on winning an award, for which they nominated themself, as an industry leader. 

In any case, anyone of these places can go from awful to amazing and back in a few weeks.

The comments in this thread are hilarious. Not one of us would know the ins and outs of such a business merely because we've had our cocks pulled there. Yes I'm sure girls have some strong opinions but let us not lose sight of the fact some of those girls are also batshit crazy.  

As for their 'working conditions" cry me a river. What sort of white knight bullshit even is that? They're clearly not slaves and there are other women in the sex industry far more deserving of being rescued than a gorgeous 25 year old backpacker who's upset she didn't make 2 grand in cash last week and might have to pull a double shift.

• Like 2