Bodyrotic - General Discussion Thread

Just now, PlayDohBalls said:

@Vitesse 
Dee is the head receptionist. She has long, naturally blonde hair and has been there since they relocated from Five Dock.

Ok she’s nice. I’m trying to work out the one with dark hair and tattoos on her back arm. 

Guys, watch the tone please, while you can discuss whatever you like, you should keep it civil. I've removed some posts that contained unnecessary qualificatives.

• Thanks 1

Indeed. Let's get back to more germane matters such as which girls are all of a sudden deep-throating clients pursuant to a policy change.

• Haha 1

The point I’m trying to make Is that she is totally unsuitable to represent a top establishment like BR with that kind of attitude towards paying customers. 

18 hours ago, PlayDohBalls said:

Don’t forget the sunscreen for when you’re under the bright lamp.

Did you get burnt?

• Haha 1

Funny how this has gone quiet. Does this mean all the girls have gone nuts and everyone's copping extras similarly to RPM, Mistys etc. but keeping quiet about it?

Or has nothing changed? I haven't been in a while (out of Sydney) but am curious to see if any of the girls are now performing a more full-on service.

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, lostlittleboy said:

Funny how this has gone quiet. Does this mean all the girls have gone nuts and everyone's copping extras similarly to RPM, Mistys etc. but keeping quiet about it?

Or has nothing changed? I haven't been in a while (out of Sydney) but am curious to see if any of the girls are now performing a more full-on service.

Nothings changed. Its business as usual

Having frequented Bodyrotic for the best part of 15 years as a regular, I was disappointed to hear about them introducing their 'extras policy'. Have only ever been into RnT as my go to adult service and was always glad of the reassurance that I would not get hit up for extras, only to decline, only to then end up receiving a dud service because I didn't cough up the extra premium.

There is only one lady whom I would see from the current stable now (whom I know won't hit me up for extras and will continue to provide a complete 10/10+ service) - but it is likely to be months between visits to her now going forward. If she leaves any time soon, it may be a long time before I consider visiting again. This year I've probably only tried one new lady from the BR stable that I'd never seen before (and it was a dud service - and she is no longer working there). The rest of my visits this year (waaayyy less than previous years - especially since the last price rise) have been with ladies I'd seen previously.

I also had a semi-regular lady I'd been seeing at Sirs late last year / early this year (who is still on the roster and good service + never tried to hit me up for extra), but that place is way too expensive (when you include the fact that you need to pay for city parking as well if driving) and too inconsistent to visit any more than the odd occasion.

It's also been a very long time since I've bothered to go to any of the other Caucasian RnT's because of deceptive advertising, the price and general inconsistencies around their service levels. I won't get into specifics. We all know what places I'm talking about. 

Also, BR rarely seem to have a full contingent on the night shift these days? Has business really slowed down so much that they are limiting the numbers in order to ensure that the ladies get a better chance of taking decent earnings? Or are the ladies just not willing to work the night shift because it is of no value to them to do so? Much like others have alluded too, while disappointed about it I can understand why they have relaxed their policies around extras. Otherwise it won't be too long before ladies stop working there altogether.

I've started frequenting Asian Massage Parlours (some all inclusive with the same perks as BR i.e. showers in each big comfy room and some with the need to tip the lady a pineapple in the room for the bodyslide & HJ after paying the massage fee at the front desk - but make sure you shower before leaving home and then again when you return home). Have found a few hidden gems which I would consider to provide a better service than that received from the two 'regulars' mentioned above, and for less than half the price. A dud service also doesn't hurt the hip pocket as much and even then you are still likely to walk away having had at least a decent therapeutic massage anyway. Have also noticed some caucasians popping up in Asian run parlours.

I don't intend for this to sound like I'm talking down on Bodyrotic, as it has been good to me over the years, provided some very memorable times. But I do encourage everyone to think with their brains and not downstairs. There is better value out there in the RnT space if you aren't one for the whole extras culture that has crept into, and seemingly become the norm now in all the Caucasian parlours. But off course it is always a case of YMMW.  :)

^^^^ Those were my initial thoughts as well. However, I weighed the pros and cons and decided that nothing would really change for me. I’d still see my usual ladies and things would still go on much the same as before. It’s now two weeks since the changes and the BR experience hasn’t changed. I think the management will keep a tight control on things to ensure the previous service continues at a high standard for those not wanting extras. Also the management has clearly stated there will be no hustling. If this does happen, then I’m sure a short feedback to the boss would put and end to it rather quickly. I’d be surprised if any ladies left because of the change or if other quality ladies don’t seek employment. It’s a very classy establishment after all.

1 hour ago, PlayDohBalls said:

^^^^ Those were my initial thoughts as well. However, I weighed the pros and cons and decided that nothing would really change for me. I’d still see my usual ladies and things would still go on much the same as before. It’s now two weeks since the changes and the BR experience hasn’t changed. I think the management will keep a tight control on things to ensure the previous service continues at a high standard for those not wanting extras. Also the management has clearly stated there will be no hustling. If this does happen, then I’m sure a short feedback to the boss would put and end to it rather quickly. I’d be surprised if any ladies left because of the change or if other quality ladies don’t seek employment. It’s a very classy establishment after all.

I look forward to the hustling.The industry like many others has become very competitive in the last few years and if the extras are to my liking bring it on I say

• Like 1
2 hours ago, lostlittleboy said:

You're saying the girls won't casually ask you if you want extras and you instead need to ask them?

That will surely happen with those girls who provide extras and that’s no problem. As long as it’s not nagging with the implication that normal services might suffer if extras aren’t taken up

• Like 1

I've frequented places where extras are standard and I've not experienced any resentment or lesser 'finish' for declining them. 

I'd sometimes also just say "maybe next time".

• Like 1
15 hours ago, Porkchop said:

Having frequented Bodyrotic for the best part of 15 years as a regular, I was disappointed to hear about them introducing their 'extras policy'. Have only ever been into RnT as my go to adult service and was always glad of the reassurance that I would not get hit up for extras, only to decline, only to then end up receiving a dud service because I didn't cough up the extra premium.

There is only one lady whom I would see from the current stable now (whom I know won't hit me up for extras and will continue to provide a complete 10/10+ service) - but it is likely to be months between visits to her now going forward. If she leaves any time soon, it may be a long time before I consider visiting again. This year I've probably only tried one new lady from the BR stable that I'd never seen before (and it was a dud service - and she is no longer working there). The rest of my visits this year (waaayyy less than previous years - especially since the last price rise) have been with ladies I'd seen previously.

I also had a semi-regular lady I'd been seeing at Sirs late last year / early this year (who is still on the roster and good service + never tried to hit me up for extra), but that place is way too expensive (when you include the fact that you need to pay for city parking as well if driving) and too inconsistent to visit any more than the odd occasion.

It's also been a very long time since I've bothered to go to any of the other Caucasian RnT's because of deceptive advertising, the price and general inconsistencies around their service levels. I won't get into specifics. We all know what places I'm talking about. 

Also, BR rarely seem to have a full contingent on the night shift these days? Has business really slowed down so much that they are limiting the numbers in order to ensure that the ladies get a better chance of taking decent earnings? Or are the ladies just not willing to work the night shift because it is of no value to them to do so? Much like others have alluded too, while disappointed about it I can understand why they have relaxed their policies around extras. Otherwise it won't be too long before ladies stop working there altogether.

I've started frequenting Asian Massage Parlours (some all inclusive with the same perks as BR i.e. showers in each big comfy room and some with the need to tip the lady a pineapple in the room for the bodyslide & HJ after paying the massage fee at the front desk - but make sure you shower before leaving home and then again when you return home). Have found a few hidden gems which I would consider to provide a better service than that received from the two 'regulars' mentioned above, and for less than half the price. A dud service also doesn't hurt the hip pocket as much and even then you are still likely to walk away having had at least a decent therapeutic massage anyway. Have also noticed some caucasians popping up in Asian run parlours.

I don't intend for this to sound like I'm talking down on Bodyrotic, as it has been good to me over the years, provided some very memorable times. But I do encourage everyone to think with their brains and not downstairs. There is better value out there in the RnT space if you aren't one for the whole extras culture that has crept into, and seemingly become the norm now in all the Caucasian parlours. But off course it is always a case of YMMW.  :)

I agree 100%. If you don't mind me asking, what are the Asian Parlours you'd recommend?

On 31/10/2019 at 7:26 PM, Vitesse said:

Ok she’s nice. I’m trying to work out the one with dark hair and tattoos on her back arm. 

I think that could be Lauren

I was told this week that the more relaxed rules have increased the number of clients and interested girls - not sure if it was the owner's or girls' idea.  Don't forget the location was a full service venue before Bodyrotic moved from Five Dock in early 2011 so the full licence may still be valid.  Condoms are available for the girls if they so desire, but as always it will be up to the individual girl and the chemistry she has with the client what extras are provided and charged.  My concern is that the extra costs won't be standardised and there will be too much haggling which will definitely detract from the previous known costs and limited extra services ($50 for touch for example).

The premises has had Council approval to operate as a brothel for quite a while. The approval stays with the premises.

52 minutes ago, Philbi said:

I was told this week that the more relaxed rules have increased the number of clients and interested girls - not sure if it was the owner's or girls' idea.  Don't forget the location was a full service venue before Bodyrotic moved from Five Dock in early 2011 so the full licence may still be valid.  Condoms are available for the girls if they so desire, but as always it will be up to the individual girl and the chemistry she has with the client what extras are provided and charged.  My concern is that the extra costs won't be standardised and there will be too much haggling which will definitely detract from the previous known costs and limited extra services ($50 for touch for example).

I never have and never will pay $50 for touching. Light touching has always been included in my experience and any extras have been negotiated early on in the booking.

As for the girls that prefer to not offer extras well I have enjoyed some wonderful sessions with them as well

3 hours ago, Philbi said:

I think that could be Lauren

Thanks. She has to go!

Edited by AndyJ
Unnecessary derogatory term edited
2 hours ago, Philbi said:

I was told this week that the more relaxed rules have increased the number of clients

It would be very difficult to gauge this. Other factors include time of year and the weather...

I've left plenty of festive season events and headed straight to an R&T or Brothel thanks to a tight little 25 year old intern I spent all night being professional toward at the party.

• Haha 1