Bodyrotic - General Discussion Thread

9 hours ago, PlayDohBalls said:

Bodyrotic has been the last man standing for a while now and as you say, very successful at understanding and satisfying the needs of their market.

They sure resisted for a long time but when they found out how the clever boys and girls were circumventing the system they became very successful at understanding and satisfying the needs of the market. ▪️

• Like 1
1 hour ago, PlayDohBalls said:

@amos The notification on the website states “no beds”. Looks like you’re out of luck.

Looks like we're banging on the table then lol

• Haha 1
32 minutes ago, amos said:

Looks like we're banging on the table then lol

Lesser of two evils

I'd rather fuck on a table than massage on a bed

• Haha 2

Hmmm, as a long-standing visitor to BR (my long service leave is well overdue!!!!) not sure how I feel about extras as the norm.  Will it mean that those luverly ladies who currently already go a bit of the extra mile, so to speak, will now not offer anything more unless paid extra. Having said that there may well be few of the existing heavenly ladies that I might consider well worth an 'extra'.

I would rather not have to ask every girl I see whether she does extras and what is on her list though.  Perhaps there may need to be two Top Ten lists, one for those not offering extras and one for those that do. Hmmmm.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, spheroid333 said:

Hmmm, as a long-standing visitor to BR (my long service leave is well overdue!!!!) not sure how I feel about extras as the norm.  Will it mean that those luverly ladies who currently already go a bit of the extra mile, so to speak, will now not offer anything more unless paid extra. Having said that there may well be few of the existing heavenly ladies that I might consider well worth an 'extra'.

I would rather not have to ask every girl I see whether she does extras and what is on her list though.  Perhaps there may need to be two Top Ten lists, one for those not offering extras and one for those that do. Hmmmm.

The cost of extras will become expensive .

Liaisons  has many  beautiful girls and beds and for $350 an hour you get the lot.

It will obviously depend on exactly what the ladies consider to be an extra and which ladies will decide to work that way. Over time you would imagine the girls will agree between themselves about costs. If some decide to reduce their normal service standards then they will surely risk losing their regular clients. I’m taking the positive outlook that this won’t happen though. The management has also clearly stated the normal standards will continue, and I’m a true believer.

On my most recent visit the lady I was with, one of their Top 10, requested $50 just a bit of playing between her legs by me. She said "Oh that is the rate all the girls charge"....... expensive to dip my fingers. At that sort of rate I can only imagine it will be a very expensive list of extras 

I know that "secrets of Sydney" down south the girls can choose to do extras and I was told the receptionist do not let them charge more than $200 for FS., maybe BR can take this approach, but suspect that they won't.

Be interested if my favourite Zoe will allow extras ... I will be in heaven if she does :) 

• Haha 1

Just a thought as we move into the brave new world of extras.  If you don’t already get regularly tested for STI’s then it’s a good idea to start. All the ladies have regular testing and it’s smart for clients to also do the same thing. You don’t want to give an “extra” for an extra.

4 hours ago, PlayDohBalls said:

All the ladies have regular testing

Per the current rules? For what? Repetitive strain injury? ▪️

That said, I confess to having glazed the tonsils of a few girls over the years, so the rules were always broken. This just removes the thrill of the chase. Will probably also affect reviews as there is a temptation for some to keep the best girls to themselves. Helps them kid themselves theirs is the only cock she's swallowed.

• Haha 1

"Some massage and other workers find it easier to do a discreet health check during the job, before they touch the client’s genital area."

10 hours ago, PlayDohBalls said:

Prepare for the health check under a bright light. I was there today and the inspection lamps are installed, ready to go. 

The price increase this year hit them very hard I reckon so they are looking to compete with the FS joints now. 

3 hours ago, Submissive Punter said:

I recon the beautiful ladies who don’t offer the extras could now be even more popular maybe?

Why?

On 26/10/2019 at 2:12 PM, Submissive Punter said:

I recon the beautiful ladies who don’t offer the extras could now be even more popular maybe?

That’s an interesting comment. Many ladies have made their reputation based on the existing rules and many of the top ladies have built a strong client base around that. And I’m assuming not every client will want to go down the extras path. Whether clients not wanting extras gravitate towards the non-extra ladies remains to be seen. If this eventuates then the non-extra ladies may well gain more clients.

Bear in mind also that not every extra will involve FS or CBJ. There are other types of extras that inventive ladies have already employed.

Also, some ladies could be selective about which clients will receive extras. I would think that clients who are well known may be looked on more favourably. Extras will be entirely at the ladies discretion, and even how they feel on the day may influence their decision.

So lots to shake out after 1 November. I hope it goes well for all concerned. I’m looking forward to reading some feedback.

• Thanks 1
On 26/10/2019 at 2:12 PM, Submissive Punter said:

The beautiful ladies will always be popular except old clients will be trying their luck again this time. I will have to rebook one of them again, the excuse last time was that she didn’t have any condoms but this time I am taking my own. ▪️

• Haha 1

I was on the website today and noticed the policy change and came here to see what the opinion was. My very first paid experience was at this place thanks to all the reviews I read on here and especially because of the fact they didn't do extra's. I'm hardly a regular and probably haven't been enough for them to care about me, but being a person that only looks for massage type fun it was just re-assuring knowing coming here I wasn't going to get hit up for extra's or try to be upsold and then receive dud service because I didn't want to pay anymore than the advertised priced. It was good peace of mind in my head thinking that the ladies working here do so knowing that is the only service that is on offer, and therefore are willingly doing it not seeking to hustle anymore out of it. That's not to say that a lady won't do her utmost to please just because the client just want's a massage and she does offer extras, but it just puts a bit of doubt in my head, and will probably go back to reading reviews here again until I get a feel for what's going on.

I have no doubt  (but no proof) there's been a few sneaky extra's here and there over the years anyway, but it's different now that it's 'endorsed' (or was it going on a lot and only those who knew, knew...).

6 hours ago, ausmtv said:

I was on the website today and noticed the policy change and came here to see what the opinion was. My very first paid experience was at this place thanks to all the reviews I read on here and especially because of the fact they didn't do extra's. I'm hardly a regular and probably haven't been enough for them to care about me, but being a person that only looks for massage type fun it was just re-assuring knowing coming here I wasn't going to get hit up for extra's or try to be upsold and then receive dud service because I didn't want to pay anymore than the advertised priced. It was good peace of mind in my head thinking that the ladies working here do so knowing that is the only service that is on offer, and therefore are willingly doing it not seeking to hustle anymore out of it. That's not to say that a lady won't do her utmost to please just because the client just want's a massage and she does offer extras, but it just puts a bit of doubt in my head, and will probably go back to reading reviews here again until I get a feel for what's going on.

I have no doubt  (but no proof) there's been a few sneaky extra's here and there over the years anyway, but it's different now that it's 'endorsed' (or was it going on a lot and only those who knew, knew...).

Just a few lol

• Like 1

@ausmtv  Don’t worry. I’m quite certain that those ladies who don’t want to do extras will still provide the same, rolled gold service. 

• Haha 1

@Vitesse The receptionists always seem to be okay and do their job effectively. I’m starting to have trouble remembering their names though as there seems to be a regular turnover of staff. I’m glad Dee is a constant however. I sometimes have a quick chat with her before my session if time permits and I’ve relied on her suggestions when my regular ladies are away. There was one memorable receptionist several years back who jumped the fence to become a masseuse. Gee I miss that lovely lady.

10 hours ago, PlayDohBalls said:

@Vitesse The receptionists always seem to be okay and do their job effectively. I’m starting to have trouble remembering their names though as there seems to be a regular turnover of staff. I’m glad Dee is a constant however. I sometimes have a quick chat with her before my session if time permits and I’ve relied on her suggestions when my regular ladies are away. There was one memorable receptionist several years back who jumped the fence to become a masseuse. Gee I miss that lovely lady.

Is Dee the younger one with tattoos on the back of her arm?