Bodyrotic - General Discussion Thread

I've never asked beforehand in the intros. One girl I was a regular with and I would lick her breasts. A couple of girls I have gone down on although that might be unusual.

If you treat the girl with respect and dignity, they will probably be more accommodating. If you just ask upfront, that might scare the girl.

ask in the intros. In fact, if i were you I'd say 'i'm new to this and so I'm going to ask a couple of questions that may sound stupid.....' I reckon a girl would prefer you to ask than cross a line.

usually you can touch but not lick or kiss. You can touch anywhere but "down there" (for some reason they all say "down there", I dunno why)

and if her breasts are hanging 2 inches from your mouth and seem to be begging for a lick, you could say "jeez i really wanna lick your nipples" If she snatches them away and you never get near them in the rest of the booking I think you could summise it ain't gonna happen. If she doesn't move, try a little kiss.

just give it a go BF, and post a quick review on your previous trips to BR! Sharing your info will make others happier to share their experiences too.

I post review my first visit there. I would like to thank you all fellow punter who has been pm me and help me with the hint. I just do not understand with one of the punter who just pm me to follow up my querry and asking who was I met, and after my reply He never bother to reply me back, why bother to ask the girls name then? Is RnT experience more secret than FS experience? Its always easier to get help from other if asking regards FS provider compare to RnT.

Hey blue fish,

Ill tell you everything i know and ive been going bodyrotic regularly for about 4 years.

Br generally has high quality girls that give a good service. Amongst these there is a small percentage that go the extra mile or two on regards to really getting into it. They are hard to find, but the ones that have been found are reviewed here (not to say that there isnt other ones. Now when i say extra mile, i mean in terms of the girl really putting in an effort to be sexy, this could be anything from a tit fuck, a teasing lap dance, grinding on your body, and if you're lucky a little kiss. These are the girls that generally enjoy being caressed by the client, which is fabulous. When it comes to touching downstairs however, its a totally different story. From a recent convo with a girl at br it was clarified to me that allowing pussy touching is the decision of the girl and the boundaries of that touching is up to her as well. It is a general house rule for those girls to ask for $50 extra to allow this (tip goes to the girl not the house). All that said however, some girls allow it without an extra charge. Also with every girl YMMV, she may let me touch her but may decide not to have that on offer for other clients. Its totally up to her.

Now as for extra's further than pussy touching like a bj or fs.. You won't find a girl that openly offers that at br. They may have happened with some people out there but im 100% sure its not a regular occurrence and if anything like that did happen, it would of been in the heat of the moment and something the girl set out to do on the spot, not a pre agreed service. Just about every massage girl has had clients try to fuck them, and they don't appreciate it. Also if you're having a good time and think 'fuck a bj would be good right now'... Just imagine the mood killing moment when she rejects your offer and the awkwardness after..

So thats the type of establishment br is. It's worked for them since captain cook landed and despite having the chance to being open to the extras market, they have chosen not to go all the way. Thats what keeps it different and high quality in my opinion.

Now that all said, if you really want to have an rnt experience that could go into territory that is uncharted for br i recommend you try somewhere new. You can drive an extra 10 mins to nirvana in surry hills, and they are very open about extras from cbj, bbbj to fs. Bit of an older place but you may find what you are after there. But do your self a favour and see Danielle and/or Nina at br sometime.

Hey blue fish,

Ill tell you everything i know and ive been going bodyrotic regularly for about 4 years.

Br generally has high quality girls that give a good service. Amongst these there is a small percentage that go the extra mile or two on regards to really getting into it. They are hard to find, but the ones that have been found are reviewed here (not to say that there isnt other ones. Now when i say extra mile, i mean in terms of the girl really putting in an effort to be sexy, this could be anything from a tit fuck, a teasing lap dance, grinding on your body, and if you're lucky a little kiss. These are the girls that generally enjoy being caressed by the client, which is fabulous. When it comes to touching downstairs however, its a totally different story. From a recent convo with a girl at br it was clarified to me that allowing pussy touching is the decision of the girl and the boundaries of that touching is up to her as well. It is a general house rule for those girls to ask for $50 extra to allow this (tip goes to the girl not the house). All that said however, some girls allow it without an extra charge. Also with every girl YMMV, she may let me touch her but may decide not to have that on offer for other clients. Its totally up to her.

Now as for extra's further than pussy touching like a bj or fs.. You won't find a girl that openly offers that at br. They may have happened with some people out there but im 100% sure its not a regular occurrence and if anything like that did happen, it would of been in the heat of the moment and something the girl set out to do on the spot, not a pre agreed service. Just about every massage girl has had clients try to fuck them, and they don't appreciate it. Also if you're having a good time and think 'fuck a bj would be good right now'... Just imagine the mood killing moment when she rejects your offer and the awkwardness after..

So thats the type of establishment br is. It's worked for them since captain cook landed and despite having the chance to being open to the extras market, they have chosen not to go all the way. Thats what keeps it different and high quality in my opinion.

Now that all said, if you really want to have an rnt experience that could go into territory that is uncharted for br i recommend you try somewhere new. You can drive an extra 10 mins to nirvana in surry hills, and they are very open about extras from cbj, bbbj to fs. Bit of an older place but you may find what you are after there. But do your self a favour and see Danielle and/or Nina at br sometime.

Thank you Paradox, You explain it clearly. I will not go to nirvana for sure as I have explained before, I preferred to book private girls or from agency for FS.

Thank you Paradox, You explain it clearly. I will not go to nirvana for sure as I have explained before, I preferred to book private girls or from agency for FS.

yeh its pretty stupid to go to nirvana looking for fs... but not bad if you'd like a blowjob along with the RnT

Bodyrotic by far a more superior premesis though

The website has finally been updated lol not that there was anything wrong with the previous one, but did kind of look like something a 10 year old can create

and "courtney" is apparantly the "old" layla - tiny and did a massage that involved about 85% of her time on the table with you. That was a few years ago though.

If she is the "old" Laela, then she has recycled an earler name. She was working as Courtney at Club 350 in Chatswood in 2006/07. I met her in the intros a couple of times, but went with my "tried and true" favourite at the time. Never did get to see her there for a massage - pity. Then info on an old forum was that she had moved to Bodyrotic as Layla. If she is the same one, she if probably a few years older than the claimed 24. But, names are very flexible in this industry ...

Do girls at Bodyrotic offer extras ? I usually go to Michelle's but the line up here looks like its worth a visit, if extras are on offer.

Bodyrotic's old website used to say "strictly massage only". I have not seen any reports of extras being available.

oldandbold - i heard on these pages that Layla / Courtney left BR to work at At Michelle's and had implants. I saw her a couple of times at BR and I think that was about 2010 - pre-implants. Very tight body with lovely small breasts, if size doesn't matter to you, and an arse to take to heaven.

If she's been around since 2006 then she aint 24, but that's ok.

Bull - there's talk on these pages about extras from time to time but it's not up front, like AM. If extras are your sticking point you may be disappointed.

I'll be there next week - roster not up yet but i'm hoping to see gemma. review to come of course, as if it's needed for her

They have something called "Mystery Massage" at Bodyrotic. Anyone knows what it is?

I believe its when you show up and the receptionist will walk you up to the room, blind fold you and assign a random massuese.

Not sure what the selection process is but I guess you could give the receptionist an idea of what type of massage you're after.

The whole idea is the mystery of not knowing who it is massaging you.

Do the girls talk dirty during the massage? Anyone have any great experiences?

Depend on the girl personality, some girls do some don't.

I have mix experience there, YMMV.

I've been comin here for over a year. Used to see khiara and Alexi regularly.

Visited last week for the first time in 6mnths, have to say was a cracking line up. I jst couldn't pick a girl, ended up going with Ava.

She said was her 2nd shift, had an awesome time. Defo see her again. Another name that stood out for me was Summer, gotta check her service out tho.

Any advice?

call the ambulance before they join you in the room. :D

I'd be guided by who they say they like to 'work' with in a 3-some - they list preferred partners if they do this and I'd wanna ensure they are comfortable with each other