Bodyrotic - General Discussion Thread

It seems to me if you ask in the intro you make get some knock backs which you would not get if the mood went right in the room. To me the ability to get a girl to do things she might not when she first meets is one of the best things about R&T. I would be surprised if the BR girls said yes during an intro but maybe Always Ready is more charming than me

I had the offer of touching 'down there' for $50 once ...

Does anyone know what happened to Sasha (the above offer was NOT from Sasha. Repeat, NOT FROM SASHA!) ... There's a new Sasha listed, but I don't mean her. Sasha was a lovely pale brunette / blonde (depending on when you saw her) and probably a size 10-12 with C cups.

She played this game called "Mercy" where she'd get you so worked up until you said "Mercy" when she'd stop and let you catch your breath. Then she'd start off again. And again. Doesn't sound much but she'd do it so many different ways you'd think she'd read a book about getting guys off.

By the end of an hour or so of her game I could barely walk.

Has she moved? Gone? Teleported to a private island? Does anyone have the coordinates?

thanks in advance

I managed to rub pussy and even got a finger inside with no extra mentioned. After a little while she did pull my hand out, but in no way was it immediate.

Is that an exception?

kclondon - she works At Michelle's. Have seen here a few times there. Was working nights, but then moved to day shift. Last saw her in December though so a bit dated with this info.

kclondon - she works At Michelle's. Have seen here a few times there. Was working nights, but then moved to day shift. Last saw her in December though so a bit dated with this info.

Thank you x 1,000,000

is she still Sasha?

i suddenly have a need for more business travel to sydney

I said hello to her during a recent weekday visit to Michelles. I think Sasha is working on Wed or Thurs day. Best. To ring wed receptionist daytime.

Thanks Agent99, I'll call and find out. If it works out I'll write a review, there were lots of reviews on that other webboard that no longer exists, I seem to recall.

Hi all

Yeah, BR used to have the most reviews on FIA.

There was a smashing blonde Harmony who used to work there; she looked EXACTLY like Anna Faris with tattoo on left side of body.

Does anyone know where she is now?

Question: has anyone tried Summer, is she girl next door or more model? Level of service?

http://www.bodyrotic.com.au/thumb_mass_profile.php?m_id=550

sharing is caring!

blue mamba

Thanks Agent99, I'll call and find out. If it works out I'll write a review, there were lots of reviews on that other webboard that no longer exists, I seem to recall.

Did you find 'that' Sasha in the end?

Did you find 'that' Sasha in the end?

Yes but NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry:

finally have a trip planned to Sydney (i think this is the second all year) and rang to check her dates but she is GONE GONE GONE. The receptionist at AT Michelles said she is on a 'lengthy' break. I think that may be for good.

My heart is broken.

The new location is far better than Five Dock - there is an entrance in the back street (very discrete) as well as Parramatta Road. Parking is fine on weekends and after 7pm. Rooms a larger and cleaner, showers have room for two (better than the old cubicles) and the water pressure is better. Tables vary, some built for basketball players, some too wide, some too tall (for a good view). Towels are getting a little old now however and could do with a general replacement. Two meeting rooms (good size), and around 11 massage rooms all up - but the girls are still HOT!!!

philbi as you clearly know your way around bodyrotic, who would you recommend to take the place of the former Sasha (not the current one, the one from a couple of years ago who used to play Mercy)?

i used ti always visit celeste at bodyrotic she was the best does anyone know were she is or if she is coming back or maybe she works somewhere else

I used to go to Five Dock. This was my first visit to Camperdown. Rear entrance is discreet, although it is next door to the pub. The rooms are much nicer than Five Dock. Nicely furnished. I spent some time with Jaime. She was lovely, but I'll put that in a review.

Extras aren't really allowed here. Though from time to time a girl may offer you something in the room, it's best to keep quiet about it as it's not part of their reportoire.

I'm concerned about the lighting in the new venue, and all the steps. One day someone's gonna trip and fall onto the girl and there'll be lawyers involved :)

Extras aren't really allowed here. Though from time to time a girl may offer you something in the room, it's best to keep quiet about it as it's not part of their reportoire.

I'm concerned about the lighting in the new venue, and all the steps. One day someone's gonna trip and fall onto the girl and there'll be lawyers involved :)

Finally I have tried RNT. I have been there 3 times so far, first one just an ordinary experience, second one was the best experience so far, third one better then the first one but not as good as the second one.

I have never choose the same girls on those 3 ocassions. Anyone can give suggestion if its better to stick with one girl to get better services or it does not matter?

Depends on the girl, some will improve the YMMV factor as you get to know her, others will continue the same old routine. Explore and go with it!

Depends on the girl, some will improve the YMMV factor as you get to know her, others will continue the same old routine. Explore and go with it!

Anybody can help me with the hint? Its a bit hard to explore all of girls as too many girls there.

Anybody can help me with the hint? Its a bit hard to explore all of girls as too many girls there.

Blue Fish we're all in the same boat. Just read the reviews here and on their site, ask questions in the intros, and take a chance. There's a reason it's called punting.

I used to want to see the same girl at BR for a while but to be honest the quality of her routine decreased over time. Maybe that was to do with me and that i liked things in a way she wasn't comfortable with, or maybe she was just getting jaded. I read another punter's review of her a couple of years after I'd been seeing her and he described her as jaded.

On the other hand I've been with girls there who have got better and better over time, as she has got to know what I like and become better able to 'read' my body and responses.

BF, it sounds like you may be angling ;) for extras. In which case my advice is don't.

While there may be some from time to time if you build your expectations around what you can get her to do you are more likely to be disappointed. Go with the ride and enjoy. They are all different and that's what makes it fun. You don't know what you'll get until you try it

Blue Fish we're all in the same boat. Just read the reviews here and on their site, ask questions in the intros, and take a chance. There's a reason it's called punting.

I used to want to see the same girl at BR for a while but to be honest the quality of her routine decreased over time. Maybe that was to do with me and that i liked things in a way she wasn't comfortable with, or maybe she was just getting jaded. I read another punter's review of her a couple of years after I'd been seeing her and he described her as jaded.

On the other hand I've been with girls there who have got better and better over time, as she has got to know what I like and become better able to 'read' my body and responses.

BF, it sounds like you may be angling ;) for extras. In which case my advice is don't.

While there may be some from time to time if you build your expecta tions around what you can get her to do you are more likely to be disappointed. Go with the ride and enjoy. They are all different and that's what makes it fun. You don't know what you'll get until you try it

To be Honest RnT world is new to me, anyone can help me with this questions regards a boundaries?

1. is it allow to lick a breast if the lady just put hers in front of your face?

2. what questions normally punter ask to the ladies in intros? (some ladies ask if I have a questions in intros)

To be Honest RnT world is new to me, anyone can help me with this questions regards a boundaries?

ask in the intros. In fact, if i were you I'd say 'i'm new to this and so I'm going to ask a couple of questions that may sound stupid.....' I reckon a girl would prefer you to ask than cross a line.

usually you can touch but not lick or kiss. You can touch anywhere but "down there" (for some reason they all say "down there", I dunno why)

and if her breasts are hanging 2 inches from your mouth and seem to be begging for a lick, you could say "jeez i really wanna lick your nipples" If she snatches them away and you never get near them in the rest of the booking I think you could summise it ain't gonna happen. If she doesn't move, try a little kiss.

just give it a go BF, and post a quick review on your previous trips to BR! Sharing your info will make others happier to share their experiences too.