Bodyrotic - General Discussion Thread

Anyone been to the new premises?

New premises are very nice (although I never saw old place). Front door on Parramatta road -- back door on little side street. Seemed discreet enough for me.

I used to see a girl called Bridgette at Bodyerotic. I must be very naive. I didn't realise people did extras. I regret I never got to fuck Bridgette.

I am with you diggler2002, Bridgette was one girl that knew how to mind fuck you into shelling out some serious money. I did get to daty a few times, but never got to stick it on no matter how hard I tried. I did a group booking with her in it and she stolen the show. She had positioned her pussy right under my face in the table as she was playing with it. So matter whether I was looking in the mirror or head in the table it was a glorious site. The other girls had lost all their appeal. I then booked her for another few hours on her own which was far better money spent. She used to do some sessions at Salon Kitty's but when she realized I had found and booked her, she pulled out. I think it was me that made her run. Sorry boys.

Can I give everyone a tip here? Someone who I saw a few times at Five Dock is Gemma. The website says she is on holidays at the moment. I saw her so long ago that a review would be inaccurate however can I assure you that she is fantastic. No extras with her such as BJ or FS and don't dare try and kiss her, but for "extra" can touch meaningfully and have her very best efforts.

She has had one boob job too many for my tastes and probably why she is away again at the moment (she is getting really huge now) but for those that like very big fake breasts along with smouldering service - she is just the ticket. SHe looks at you in a pouting manner and gives the best Hand job I have had. SHe is also very active on the table and provides a really great massage.

Eva seems to have disappeared off the roster here. Does anyone know if she's working somewhere else?

Im sold on Gemma now. Huryr up and get back so I can see those big tattas!

She is back this week and on tonight!!!!

Chaps you know how I can be very critical. Trust me that this girl is a sultry, engaging winner. No, not FS or kissing or BJ's here but a lady that just can drive you absolutely crazy as she pouts, whispers softly, works her body on and around yours. To my mind she also has an absolutely gorgeous face,; sports toned body. Not skinny slim but strongly built and curvaceous.

Yum category!

I am with you diggler2002, Bridgette was one girl that knew how to mind fuck you into shelling out some serious money. I did get to daty a few times, but never got to stick it on no matter how hard I tried. I did a group booking with her in it and she stolen the show. She had positioned her pussy right under my face in the table as she was playing with it. So matter whether I was looking in the mirror or head in the table it was a glorious site. The other girls had lost all their appeal. I then booked her for another few hours on her own which was far better money spent. She used to do some sessions at Salon Kitty's but when she realized I had found and booked her, she pulled out. I think it was me that made her run. Sorry boys.

Wow, I am so jealous. The most I ever got was a finger into her which was decidedly dry which wasn't great for my ego.

I can't imagine her doing B and M. A bit surprising.

I used to massage her and I wondered if she got more out of it than me.

She was studying nursing. Maybe she is nursing now. She also had a ganglion cyst on her hand which is not conducive to rub and tug.

I see Bodyrotic are now advertisng a 'strip tease' service. Thew rite up on their website makes it sound like a one on one slow strip show with no touching. $140 for half an hour....think i'll pass on that!

Not sure what the story is in Sydney for private strips, checked out the one at club x the other day and the "girl" in here lay 40's wanted to charge me an extra $40 to masturbate in there. In Perth that was always free and encouraged and I once got bbbj and daty for $40 for a much better looking girl. $140 for half an hour of non contact is just taking the piss I think.

Surely at a RnT place touching during a strip tease service is a given

this is what their website says:

BODYROTIC striptease™ is a visual indulgence in eroticism - it is an intensely arousing visual experience - so, there is no touching - although your stripper will touch herself, and you are more than welcome to touch yourself

you may consider having two strippers - imagine watching two hot BODYROTIC babes interacting with each other for your visual pleasure

you may also decide to take the option to follow yourBODYROTIC striptease™ with a BODYROTIC massage - with your stripper if she is available, or another available BODYROTIC masseuse

the cost for a 30-minute BODYROTIC striptease™ experience is $140

Disappointed to see Jennifer has disappeared off the roster. I saw her a few times and always got one very well. A real cutie

this is what their website says:

BODYROTIC striptease™ is a visual indulgence in eroticism - it is an intensely arousing visual experience - so, there is no touching - although your stripper will touch herself, and you are more than welcome to touch yourself

you may consider having two strippers - imagine watching two hot BODYROTIC babes interacting with each other for your visual pleasure

you may also decide to take the option to follow yourBODYROTIC striptease™ with a BODYROTIC massage - with your stripper if she is available, or another available BODYROTIC masseuse

the cost for a 30-minute BODYROTIC striptease™ experience is $140

What a joke!

Is it standard practice for girls to charge extra for pussy touching and DATY ? The girl positioned her pussy right near my face and as soon as I licked (couldn't resist) she said that's $100 ! Can't reveal who as she asked not to be named. Any others experience the same ?

Is it standard practice for girls to charge extra for pussy touching and DATY ? The girl positioned her pussy right near my face and as soon as I licked (couldn't resist) she said that's $100 ! Can't reveal who as she asked not to be named. Any others experience the same ?

I've never experienced anything like that at Bodyrotic, but it sounds almost like a scam to me. The bait is offered, you take it and BANG the hook is set! It would probably be normal (wise? polite?) to ask about extras and agree a price before getting into it, but in the circumstances you describe normal brain functioning might be impaired.

its not very common at bodyrotic but it does happen

i had a girl ask 50 to touch her pussy once and well i paid up, didn't realy pay off though

then the other day i had a girl tell me touching her boobs was out of bounds, that shocked me, but i must say it did add to the intensity of the session.

I think the ladies should be upfont about these extra's or boundaries during the intro's

For a place that says it has no extras the reality is different depending on the girl. I have pushed the point a couple of times and managed to get touching pretty easily and with one girl CBJ

It just depends on the mood, the girl and how much you are prepared to go $$$wise

Nah, dont fall for the extras trap man.. I'm probably preaching to the converted here but I found Its YMMV.. Each girl has their own boundary. Some have few boundaries with a particular client & full boundaries on another. Some have boundaries on everyone. Some boundaries drop if you see them a few times and visa versa. That's my experience over the years

A few months back one of the newer girls (no longer working at body) was asking between $50 to $200 for extra this & that. I declined her offer. Never went back to see her & found it a turn off. Would rather she tell me she doesnt allow touching and leave it at that. I respect that...

As for the lovely ladies who do cool.gif... much respect

The no extras policy is really not very strict it seems - some gilrs do and some don't - only got one girl to give a CBJ but a number of the expeirenced girls have allowed pretty intense clit frigging - I would be interested if my experience is usual or it is just my charm!

What is the etiquette? Should you wait for the girls to offer or ask straight off? Nothing worse than regretting not asking but then again you could ruin a good vibe.

What is the etiquette? Should you wait for the girls to offer or ask straight off? Nothing worse than regretting not asking but then again you could ruin a good vibe.

I always ask during the intro.