Bodyrotic - General Discussion Thread

8 hours ago, PlayDohBalls said:

I wonder if the two civilian witnesses will support the claimant, or defendant. I’m not sure what value could be placed on their testimony given there was just the claimant and defendant in the room. The law requires a presumption of innocence until guilt has been proven beyond reasonable doubt, and this could be hard to prove. You would logically think the man was guilty as court cases are always difficult and the girl wouldn’t pursue legal proceedings lightly. The outcome will be very interesting

The DPP still has to make a decision to prosecute, and they don't do this unless they have a reasonable chance. Maybe he was a total dickhead when the police interviewed him.

It is possible that it was reported quickly so the police interviewed everyone that day, before anyone had a chance to think up a story. Compare to Brittany Higgins who has stuffed every chance of getting a conviction, but for political reasons it has still gone to trial. If it goes again, and he is convicted, then an appeal is a good chance of succeeding.

2 hours ago, diggler2022 said:

Would the two civilians be people who heard her scream out rape.  eg punters, workers

Possibly. They could also be the receptionists if the girl reported it to them immediately afterwards. The defence barrister seemed to be suggesting a sex worker can’t be trusted when he said, “the “reliability of the complainant” would be a fundamental element in the case.”

These types of stereotypes are unfortunate and totally incorrect. 

1 hour ago, bushmaster said:

The DPP still has to make a decision to prosecute, and they don't do this unless they have a reasonable chance.

If it’s already at a trial stage, then a magistrate would have previously decided there is enough evidence to commit the defendant to trial.

1 hour ago, PlayDohBalls said:

Possibly. They could also be the receptionists if the girl reported it to them immediately afterwards. The defence barrister seemed to be suggesting a sex worker can’t be trusted when he said, “the “reliability of the complainant” would be a fundamental element in the case.”

These types of stereotypes are unfortunate and totally incorrect. 

Not necessarily.  In any he said she said case, the defence attacks the credibility of the woman, sex worker or not.

• Like 2
3 hours ago, PlayDohBalls said:

If it’s already at a trial stage, then a magistrate would have previously decided there is enough evidence to commit the defendant to trial.

That tends to be a rather low hurdle. The police say that they’ve got this, this and this evidence and the magistrate decides that is enough. Then it goes to trial and several of the witnesses are telling bullshit stories. The police and DPP have to decide whether that is likely to occur.

On 30/11/2022 at 3:47 PM, PlayDohBalls said:

You’re assumption is probably correct. It highlights the need to obtain consent, and not overstep a lady’s boundaries. Don’t take it for granted that she automatically agrees to everything. 

who was the girl

On 01/12/2022 at 10:12 PM, bushmaster said:

That tends to be a rather low hurdle. The police say that they’ve got this, this and this evidence and the magistrate decides that is enough. Then it goes to trial and several of the witnesses are telling bullshit stories. The police and DPP have to decide whether that is likely to occur.

Who was the girl

On 01/12/2022 at 10:12 PM, bushmaster said:

hate when witnesses fucking lie

20 hours ago, Qwert1234 said:

hate when witnesses fucking lie

The Biggest problem I see with this scenario is  its he said she said unless there a recording devise which would present another problem in its self how can you realistic prove anything. BR should try investigate the issue internally if there is any truth to these allegations either ban the prick or allow both parties involved to come to an arrangement eg compensation. 

Noticed a few BR Favourites have left this year but hell of a lot new girls have joined up still having trouble booking regular girls (same day). Any new girls anyone could recommend prefer taller girls with long legs nice round ass etc cheers.

• Like 1
On 4/12/2022 at 7:39 PM, benkeller said:

@Realman1988  I wonder how the new girl Nala goes

Haha Some body Tried her out there is a new review on BR about day after you posted was it you by any chance?

On 5/12/2022 at 10:59 PM, Realman1988 said:

Billie and Ciara judging from there photos have great bodies can any one on here vouch for service.

I’ve seen Ciara. I’d she her again.

• Thanks 1
On 5/12/2022 at 10:59 PM, Realman1988 said:

Billie and Ciara judging from there photos have great bodies can any one on here vouch for service.

I’ve seen Ciara. I’d she her again.

I had a COF free extra today. Unfortunately it was on my face. Should you think this is about to happen to you, then I’d recommend you keep your left  eye closed. 

• Haha 4
1 hour ago, PlayDohBalls said:

I had a COF free extra today. Unfortunately it was on my face. Should you think this is about to happen to you, then I’d recommend you keep your left  eye closed. 

Who was the lucky lady that witnessed your COF? 😜

40 minutes ago, PlayDohBalls said:

@Big_Noir Lovely Summer.

Ohh yes! I haven't seen Summer in a LONG time. I'm sure she's was amazing like always. I'm trying the new flavours these days but they're hit and miss. Still trying to define their "brand" I guess. 

• Like 1

Question to those that are in the know. I made a visit to BR a few weeks back with booking for someone I'd never seen before, and once in the room, the masseuse started off with "strip and over here to the inspection light." (not in those exact words). I've been here quite a few times over the years and this was a first for me.

Now having never had this before, is this a requirement? A random inspection routine?

Until now, I'd assumed this was only for clients looking to do 'extra' things, and if that's the case, I'm a bit disappointed, because at no time I had indicated I was looking for anything other than the standard service. Now as polite as she was about the whole thing, I felt a bit humiliated by it (I realise it wasn't intended), by the whole, you stand naked under this bright lamp whilst you pull your member out nice and tight to see if you have anything. So in just curious to see what others have experienced, because if its only there for people that want the extra mile, I'd rather just say upfront I'm only interested in the normal service. If it's meant to be in use for all services then fair play, I'll just have to get used to it. 

@ausmtv The “Inspection” isn’t something I’ve experienced either. As far as I’m aware it isn’t a new requirement, unless you are seeking FS or other similar promiscuous extras.

I recall there was a bit of a surprised discussion here a while back when a new lady did a health check (I can’t recall her name). I assume the girl you saw is relatively new, might have a FS background, and maybe thought it was normal procedure. I wouldn’t overly worry about it and I wouldn’t be humiliated. She’s going to see you in all your glory right through the session, so just go with the flow.

My main concern with all this is whether the girls know what they’re looking for. Hopefully they can identify a spotted dick from a normal one; but who knows. The boss should issue flash cards for easy reference (joking of course).

• Haha 1
On 14/12/2022 at 6:12 PM, PlayDohBalls said:

You were very lucky it didn’t end up in Summers eye or it could have been considered an extra that may not have been free. 😂

• Haha 2
19 hours ago, ausmtv said:

Question to those that are in the know. I made a visit to BR a few weeks back with booking for someone I'd never seen before, and once in the room, the masseuse started off with "strip and over here to the inspection light." (not in those exact words). I've been here quite a few times over the years and this was a first for me.

Now having never had this before, is this a requirement? A random inspection routine?

Until now, I'd assumed this was only for clients looking to do 'extra' things, and if that's the case, I'm a bit disappointed, because at no time I had indicated I was looking for anything other than the standard service. Now as polite as she was about the whole thing, I felt a bit humiliated by it (I realise it wasn't intended), by the whole, you stand naked under this bright lamp whilst you pull your member out nice and tight to see if you have anything. So in just curious to see what others have experienced, because if its only there for people that want the extra mile, I'd rather just say upfront I'm only interested in the normal service. If it's meant to be in use for all services then fair play, I'll just have to get used to it. 

Sounds like a Brothel situation most of the Time I’ve got my cock on full display I don’t see the point of covering up hope this inspection did not eat into your Time. Who was the girl?.

17 hours ago, PlayDohBalls said:

My main concern with all this is whether the girls know what they’re looking for. Hopefully they can identify a spotted dick from a normal one; but who knows. The boss should issue flash cards for easy reference (joking of course).

Might be worth getting the receptionist to give a second opinion should be in there job description.

• Haha 2