Bodyrotic - General Discussion Thread

I remember this one time I had a doubles session with Odette and Summer, I still get flashbacks.

the only doubles session I have ever had at bodyrotic.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
7 minutes ago, Neil003 said:

I remember this one time I had a doubles session with Odette and Summer, I still get flashbacks.

the only doubles session I have ever had at bodyrotic.

That would have been special 

• Like 2

Asking here as it's a trek for me to get to BR. Has anyone seen Freya either in a booking or in the intros? I want to know if she has an "innocent girl next door look"? If not, how would you describe her? 

34 minutes ago, Big_Noir said:

Asking here as it's a trek for me to get to BR. Has anyone seen Freya either in a booking or in the intros? I want to know if she has an "innocent girl next door look"? If not, how would you describe her? 

Seen her twice. She is exactly that 

34 minutes ago, Big_Noir said:

Seen her twice. She is exactly that 

The place was rocking today. Thirteen ladies working, plus some air conditioning repairmen. The receptionist said it was like Central station. Even the disabled room seemed to be occupied. I came in through the front door and could see a bloke pushing the buzzer at the back door. Fourteen ladies working tonight. I hope all the ladies go home with a fist full of dollars..

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
On 18/11/2022 at 6:39 PM, Big_Noir said:

She looks like Sydney Sweeney. Fucking awesome. 

On 13/05/2022 at 6:12 PM, amos said:

Look out . Both of them have escaped 

What you on about 🤔

On 14/05/2022 at 1:43 PM, Realman1988 said:

Haha only Shit Stirring. Nothing Wrong with a Tesla and Battery powered cock pump. if you can afford go for it.

ahaha

On 29/10/2022 at 12:47 PM, Realman1988 said:

Talia told me the other day she only just came  back from Holiday. She  hopes to do more shifts however securing shifts is pretty competitive With the other Ladies and I get the impression this is only her side Gig.If she does not give BR enough notice there will be no shifts available or she gets what ever room they give her so you need to look at the roster a few time daily to see her Name POP up. As far as her service is concerned she is fucking amazing but you need to see her for 1Hr and a half so you you can get the best of both worlds a proper firm deep tissue massage with erotic nude body slides pussy grinding etc.

U ever get fs here

On 15/07/2022 at 8:04 PM, amos said:

So 1.5 % of 400 is 6 bucks . So is that all it costs ? Plus of course the 18% annual interest if you don’t pay in full  at the end of each month 

I was at SBM a while back half way through a double and wanted to extend another hour. 
Didn’t have any cash in the wallet so they said we have an ATM . 
Great so In the heat of the moment ( who remembers her? Trained by Neville Begg . Chipping Norton,George Ryder,Roman Consul, Wakefield stakes.Loved that horse) I withdrew some cash from the machine and I was charged $5 when I received the statement .

i was pissed off and will never do that again 

U rich man no worry 🤣

On 21/05/2022 at 5:54 PM, amos said:

Hopefully out the front cleaning the main entrance lol 

Why do U keep sabotaging ur fellow br girls

On 21/05/2022 at 5:54 PM, amos said:

Hopefully out the front cleaning the main entrance lol 

Any of you remember lena the fit Belgium tall girl

You’re assumption is probably correct. It highlights the need to obtain consent, and not overstep a lady’s boundaries. Don’t take it for granted that she automatically agrees to everything. 

• Like 3

Gents, I know that 99.9% of us follow the rules and have a great time. Let’s make sure (and we are) ensure that this forum promotes this. Ie anything that happens is consensual between the parties. Happy punting. 

• Like 1
11 hours ago, Washersmit said:

The jury is expected to hear from three witnesses, including the complainant and two civilian witnesses, via video link. 🤔

I'm surprised they didn't also charge him with shoplifting.

I wonder if the two civilian witnesses will support the claimant, or defendant. I’m not sure what value could be placed on their testimony given there was just the claimant and defendant in the room. The law requires a presumption of innocence until guilt has been proven beyond reasonable doubt, and this could be hard to prove. You would logically think the man was guilty as court cases are always difficult and the girl wouldn’t pursue legal proceedings lightly. The outcome will be very interesting