Bodyrotic - General Discussion Thread

@hrnym877 They have two. One on 22 June and the other on 22 December. You missed June, so if you’re interested put the December one into your diary. 

21 hours ago, benkeller said:

Anyone seen new girl Holly lately? 

I am bit Curious aswell. I tend to try book on the same day the 2 girls that i wanted to see today were not available at the Time I wanted guess they have built up quite reputation i suspect. Can anyone vouch for any of the newbies? I saw Jordanna the other day for one and half hours had an amazing experience she was very enthusiastic really went out of her way to please best $390 ive spent in a long Time really enjoyed myself.

• Like 1
55 minutes ago, Realman1988 said:

best $390 ive spent in a long Time

Was that a 90 minute session, extras or a typo?

• Haha 1
20 hours ago, PlayDohBalls said:

$400 for 90 minutes. Sounds like extras.

Used the voucher plus Credit Card Surcharge took subtotal to $390. Extras were on offer i politely declined I  go to BR for a good RNT Not that big on a FS there maybe if they had beds would be another story.

• Thanks 1
20 hours ago, amos said:

Share some details so we can all enjoy the services offered 

best go see her for yourself shes a safe bet i reckon if just going for a RNT. If your caught up on extras  you might need to see her a couple of times before she offers FS she is only new.

1 hour ago, Realman1988 said:

Used the voucher plus Credit Card Surcharge took subtotal to $390. Extras were on offer i politely declined I  go to BR for a good RNT Not that big on a FS there maybe if they had beds would be another story.

Fuck . How much do they charge for the credit card? I’ve never done that . Is it expensive ?

22 minutes ago, PlayDohBalls said:

@amos Read all about surcharges in the ACCC briefing below. 1%-1.5% should be about the acceptable charge.

https://www.accc.gov.au/consumers/prices-surcharges-receipts/credit-debit-prepaid-card-surcharges

So 1.5 % of 400 is 6 bucks . So is that all it costs ? Plus of course the 18% annual interest if you don’t pay in full  at the end of each month 

I was at SBM a while back half way through a double and wanted to extend another hour. 
Didn’t have any cash in the wallet so they said we have an ATM . 
Great so In the heat of the moment ( who remembers her? Trained by Neville Begg . Chipping Norton,George Ryder,Roman Consul, Wakefield stakes.Loved that horse) I withdrew some cash from the machine and I was charged $5 when I received the statement .

i was pissed off and will never do that again 

• Sad 1
2 hours ago, Realman1988 said:

if any one has intel on Evie would be appreciated.

Saw Evie a while back. Extras on offer once you get to know her. Go see her and see how you go 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
14 hours ago, PlayDohBalls said:

Thanks. I forgot about the vouchers. Well done. 

I thought about the vouchers but the math didn’t work. Forgot about cc surcharge. 

11 hours ago, amos said:

So 1.5 % of 400 is 6 bucks . So is that all it costs ? Plus of course the 18% annual interest if you don’t pay in full  at the end of each month 

I was at SBM a while back half way through a double and wanted to extend another hour. 
Didn’t have any cash in the wallet so they said we have an ATM . 
Great so In the heat of the moment ( who remembers her? Trained by Neville Begg . Chipping Norton,George Ryder,Roman Consul, Wakefield stakes.Loved that horse) I withdrew some cash from the machine and I was charged $5 when I received the statement .

i was pissed off and will never do that again 

There are some joints that still charge 10% surcharge on the credit (and debit!!) cards. Stung once, won’t return unless cashed up. To make the point (I think at RPM, I once went through the motions, then when mamasan said 10% surcharge and wouldn’t budge, I walked. 

• Like 1
On 22/5/2022 at 4:47 PM, amos said:

So a general question. Out of interest looking at the list of current girls on the roster how many have you seen at least once. 12 for me.

But judging by the popularity of this place I’m sure someone must have seen more ? No cheating 

I’ve seen 7 on the current roster: Maddi, Summer, Rain, Suki, Cindy, Tara, Talia.

There was a point where I’d been with all but 2 or 3 ladies. These days I just book with my regulars. 😂

• Like 2
5 hours ago, xiclarence said:

There are some joints that still charge 10% surcharge on the credit (and debit!!) cards. Stung once, won’t return unless cashed up. To make the point (I think at RPM, I once went through the motions, then when mamasan said 10% surcharge and wouldn’t budge, I walked. 

You did the right thing walking. Applying a 10% surcharge is just a means to gouge extra money from punters. 

• Like 1
8 hours ago, BONDAGE said:

I’ve seen 7 on the current roster: Maddi, Summer, Rain, Suki, Cindy, Tara, Talia.

There was a point where I’d been with all but 2 or 3 ladies. These days I just book with my regulars. 😂

Maddi is hot 

Has anyone seen Scarlett? She does 1 or 2 night shifts, max, per week and usually on the weekends. Her pics looks great, shapely but in proportion. Just wondering if anyone has tried her..

• Like 1
On 26/7/2022 at 4:53 PM, Neil003 said:

Any intel on River, she looks hot!

Her photos look good. She’s not new so must have been working for a while. There’s no feedback on BR’s website, but that doesn’t necessarily mean anything. Maybe she doesn’t work that often. There’s something about a redhead with porcelain skin that I find very appealing. Why not TOFTT and report back?

• Like 1

It’s good to see Charlize back on the roster again. A lovely lady with a beautiful body. She likes the spa, if that’s your thing. 

• Like 1