Bodyrotic - General Discussion Thread

On 06/08/2019 at 6:56 AM, George71 said:

That does sound hot. BTW has anyone seen Jennifer the recently returned French lady. Tall, beautiful, sensual and excellent. I'm planning a trip to Sydney soon and hoping she's the same Jennifer I saw often in Auckland. 

On 06/08/2019 at 6:56 AM, George71 said:

That does sound hot. BTW has anyone seen Jennifer the recently returned French lady. Tall, beautiful, sensual and excellent. I'm planning a trip to Sydney soon and hoping she's the same Jennifer I saw often in Auckland. 

I saw Jennifer recently 

she is extremely hot and catered for a fantasy of mine

a dominant massage with a few requests catered for - all above board off course

am booking to see her again and I will supply a full report

4 hours ago, Villeroy26 said:

Wondering it will live up to expectations or if they only send in the "less popular" ladies?

Or dudes...

• Like 1

Morning PDB. I have already marked that date:) hahaha that’s a good idea. Maybe I would too but I get embarrassed so easily! 

• Haha 1
On 18/09/2019 at 10:22 AM, smit17 said:

Anyone seen Freya? Looks really hot

I saw her a few months ago. She is very hot. I have never been able to align her roster with my availability. Well worth the time and $ to see her. 

20 hours ago, Attila said:

Make sure you don’t miss Savanah for her outstanding features.  

Savannah has dropped off the roster for Equiox Topless Sunday :( 

I can’t get in today unfortunately, so I’m missing seeing lovely Crystal. ▪️

23 hours ago, amos said:

And Crystal is on too

• Sad 1

I've always wondered as I am a bit of an introvert but when you are meeting the line up, how do you greet them? I never know what other people are expecting, normally I would stand up and a kiss on the cheek type thing but not sure this would be appropriate in this setting?

@tomtom Stand up as the girls come into the room. Smile and introduce yourself. You’ll probably find they will at the very least offer their hand to you so take it, but don’t give it a strong man-type squeeze and shake. Tell them it’s a pleasure to meet them. Don’t kiss on the cheek unless they do so. The girls are adept at meeting prospective clients and will probably take the lead if you appear a bit hesitant or nervous, so just don’t be nervous. Don’t engage in prolonged conversation. A big, happy smile will work wonders and you can gauge which ladies you’re attracted to from their intro personalities. Personality is probably more important than appearance so choose a lady you think you will be happy to spend time with. If you’re a bit introverted then you might find you have a better time with someone who can carry the conversation. Just do what you feel comfortable doing and don’t worry in the slightest.

An alternative is to make a phone appointment with a lady in advance. That way you will avoid the intro and break the ice more easily. Ring the receptionist and hey presto, it’s done.

Good luck and tell us how it went.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I like to put myself out of my comfort zone as often as possible so I throw myself at meeting everyone face to face. I like the appointment idea but would be disappointed if I didn't click because a written up description and some pictures is hard to gauge if you are going to click with someone. I have never really had a bad experience at bodyrotic but I do find myself awkwardly navigating the meeting part of it.= :).

@tomtom  I thought from the tone of your original post that you were new to this. If you’ve already gone through the intro process then you don’t need my suggestions. 

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, PlayDohBalls said:

@tomtom Stand up as the girls come into the room. Smile and introduce yourself. You’ll probably find they will at the very least offer their hand to you so take it, but don’t give it a strong man-type squeeze and shake. Tell them it’s a pleasure to meet them. Don’t kiss on the cheek unless they do so. The girls are adept at meeting prospective clients and will probably take the lead if you appear a bit hesitant or nervous, so just don’t be nervous. Don’t engage in prolonged conversation. A big, happy smile will work wonders and you can gauge which ladies you’re attracted to from their intro personalities. Personality is probably more important than appearance so choose a lady you think you will be happy to spend time with. If you’re a bit introverted then you might find you have a better time with someone who can carry the conversation. Just do what you feel comfortable doing and don’t worry in the slightest.

An alternative is to make a phone appointment with a lady in advance. That way you will avoid the intro and break the ice more easily. Ring the receptionist and hey presto, it’s done.

Good luck and tell us how it went.

As always PDB well said

• Like 1