Bodyrotic - General Discussion Thread

I've made bookings twice in the last couple of months, and on both occasions, the booking was not honoured.

First occasion I made a site unseen booking to meet with Poppy. Arrived and told she had to leave for the night early. Fair enough. These things do happen. P.S. Has anyone seen Poppy as yet?

The second time was for a repeat visit with Ariana. Showed up at the time I booked - for a 1 hour appointment (I always book 1 hour or more and never less). Was told that the booking was written down wrong and that I could only get 45mins (after what would be a 15-20min wait).

This is definitely out of character for Bodyrotic. Have never not had a booking honoured. I have not returned since. It's been nearly two months and I was regularly visiting every 2-3 weeks for a number of years. Maybe it's a good thing (for my wallet at least)? Haha!

Anyone else had challenges recently?

Best is to get to know a few girls and get their number and message them just before you arrive. That way you get straight to the horses mouth so to speak

8 hours ago, Porkchop said:

Ayone else had challenges recently?

Nope. Not in years.

It's you mate. 

@Porkchop  I don’t have problems with my appointments. Your problems may have just been an unusual  series of coincidences, or maybe due to new and inexperienced receptionists. It’s always a good idea to ring and confirm your booking before you walk in the door. That way you can organise to see someone else should an unfortunate change happen on the day.

Does anyone know what happened to Tessa? I still have dreams of her perfect natural breasts, and always wonder whether she left the industry all together or whether she just moved locations?

7 hours ago, jezzabelle said:

Does anyone know what happened to Tessa? I still have dreams of her perfect natural breasts, and always wonder whether she left the industry all together or whether she just moved locations?

RPM

I met one of the new receptionists today - Zara. She seems like a nice young girl and she’s pretty too. I hope she stays around for a while. 

Havent been there lately since Nina left :( and also haven't see Crystal popping up in a while, what a torture !

Could anyone recommend any girl with similar technique like them ? I'm more into girls that utilize the hole in the massage table to do teasing *balls massage* there and there. Not really a into a body slide. Tickling and teasing work so much better for me

Thank You!

For those interested, the rates have recently been increased. One hour is now $280 (previously $260) and two hours is $520 (previously $500). The rates are generally in line with other establishments, eg. Bliss $270 and RPM $280 per hour. There hasn’t been a price increase for a few years so I suppose it’s to be expected. The good thing is that the girls’ cut will also increase, which is good in my opinion.

• Thanks 1

I think perhaps the increase is too much for massage.

Many girls are already making $800 plus per day  and some more if they offer extras.

We are heading into a recession?

• Thanks 1

I’m wondering what other punters think of the top 10 ranking process. It’s a novel innovation and kudos to the management for instigating it. However, I do think it could also do many ladies a disservice. There are over 70 masseuses on the roster at BR, so there are at least 60 others who could be overlooked if us punters only focus on the top 10. You would have to think there are many great ladies amongst the others just waiting to be discovered. Anyhow, that’s my view. The top 10 could have benefits as well as liabilities. 

^^I've sometimes wondered how do they do the ranking: most bookings in a week? Most amount of feedback emailed to Sophie? Most amount of reviews on various forums?^^

• Like 1
34 minutes ago, PlayDohBalls said:

There are over 70 masseuses on the roster at BR, so there are at least 60 others who could be overlooked if us punters only focus on the top 10. 

I suspect the best girls are fully booked and don't need to appear on that list. So it's perhaps not in fact the best girls at all, some of whom are off the radar.

I note the above suggestion of Miranda. I'd never heard of her nor read a review. Perhaps people are keeping her to themselves?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Compared to most of the current masseuse list at Bodyrotic, Miranda has been there for quite some time. Not sure how long exactly. Highly recommended for a raunchy massage if that’s what you are looking for. Isn’t rostered on much though. 

• Like 1

If you want to catch Miranda she’s rostered on next Saturday 15 May, morning and evening shift.

53 minutes ago, amos said:

Crystal is on today. Anyone lucky enough to have a booking with this stunning lady.

It’s also a ‘panties free’ day. 

• Like 2

@Qwert1234 

Yep. It happened last year. I haven’t heard if there has been any arrest yet but I hope they find the miserable bastard.