Bodyrotic - General Discussion Thread

11 hours ago, PlayDohBalls said:

@amos 

...I just hope they don’t walk in with the mop and vacuum while I’m on the table. Then again, I probably wouldn’t worry anyway.

If the cleaning lady looks like the hot little《racial stereo type omitted》number that works in our building, not only would I hope that she'd walk in, I'd hope that she'd join in... ▪️

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
On 12/03/2018 at 10:22 PM, Andypandyt said:

Out of interest who were the duds?

Cindy was the other dud. I'm pretty sure thats the same profile. Shes gorgeous but as methodical as a nurse. It wasnt necessarily bad just really clinical. I wouldnt be surprised if she starts using detol instead of oil for the next massage. If you have a nurse fetish she would probably be perfect.

• Haha 1
6 hours ago, Mercury8 said:

Cindy was the other dud. I'm pretty sure thats the same profile. Shes gorgeous but as methodical as a nurse. It wasnt necessarily bad just really clinical. I wouldnt be surprised if she starts using detol instead of oil for the next massage. If you have a nurse fetish she would probably be perfect.

I saw Ivy some time ago. Didn’t do it for me.

Lots of new girls on the roster - some with photos.

Anyone seen anyone new?

It's been quite some time (12 months +) since I visited...

Has anyone here used the fantasy room? Keen to share experiences? Back in Sydney now finally and looking at booking that room 

@amos who are the common girls for this?. I read from the website not all of them use the fantasy room. Have to call up on the day and ask for a recommendation. 

2 hours ago, Submissive Punter said:

Has anyone here used the fantasy room? Keen to share experiences? Back in Sydney now finally and looking at booking that room 

You may find that not every girl on the roster will want to use the Fantasy Room to it’s full potential so if you would like to experience it then I’d suggest discussing with the receptionist for advice on who to book. I’m guessing from your name that there may be certain things that would appeal to you so make sure you see a girl who is comfortable providing that service. The room itself has all you need to enjoy yourself immensely; only limited by the imagination of both yourself and the girl. I do find the large screen for viewing your action a bit grainy though. As Amos said it’s good for doubles, triples etc as it’s quite a large room.

@PlayDohBalls thank you so much. Yeah I have in FIFO for so long but finally quit that job so now I’m back in Sydney. Missed out on seeing many wonderful ladies. But I was thiking of Dakota as from her feedback she does use the room a lot 

Dakota is a lovely lady indeed. She’s worked there for a while and is an excellent masseuse. I don’t know how she uses the Fantasy Room as I’ve never been in there with her. Don’t overthink your booking though. Just take the step and discover for yourself. Check the BR top ten list. It’s taken the guesswork out of the equation and I can assure you they are all proven performers. We each have our own preferences so you need to find those who appeal to you. That’s the great fun of punting.

@Submissive Punter 

Ah...now I remember you. Just a thought. I realise this is the BR thread, and without taking anything away from this establishment, which in my opinion is the best you will ever visit, you might also consider catching up with @Scarlett B Wilde. While I’ve never met her, she seems to be an amazing lady and definitely someone who could give you the special treatment I think you are looking for.

@PlayDohBalls no worries. I read the site again. Seems that the fantasy room has got a few things that I am into. Might make an appointment with Dakota it maybe Alice. 

On 08/04/2019 at 5:19 AM, Submissive Punter said:

@PlayDohBalls no worries. I read the site again. Seems that the fantasy room has got a few things that I am into. Might make an appointment with Dakota it maybe Alice. 

Alice is off the roster.  I had seen her a few times in the Fantasy room (nice striptease/lap dance) as well as a double with Odette. 

Ive seen Dakota many times, but cannot recall seeing her alone in the fantasy room (there was one unforgettable double with Dakota and Crystal in fantasy room, still a highlight of my times at BR. 

2 hours ago, xiclarence said:

there was one unforgettable double with Dakota and Crystal in fantasy room, still a highlight of my times at BR.

Great minds think alike Xi. Crystal has certainly shown me the ropes in the Fantasy Room. Such happy times with such a lovely lady.

• Like 1
On 17/04/2019 at 7:39 PM, PlayDohBalls said:

... shown me the ropes in the Fantasy Room....

They have ropes??? I've never seen any ropes ▪️

36 minutes ago, HenryH said:

They have ropes??? I've never seen any ropes ▪️

Sorry. I can’t talk about ropes unless I’ve been given specific permission.  Lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
On 08/04/2019 at 5:19 AM, Submissive Punter said:

You are probably aware by now that there is only one lady with whom I will ever want to spend time with in the Fantasy Room.

Perhaps I can give another suggestion for you though. I have had good advice that Odette  can give you the sort of experience you are after. Good luck.

Thank you for your recommendation. I will hold out a bit longer in the hope that she will be back. 

Hey, guys, I saw Samira last night. Never again. I don't know who is worse, her or Cindy. Avoid both.