Bodyrotic - General Discussion Thread

Does anyone know hat happened to Rochelle who used to work here until about the middle of the year - her photo remained for a while and I was told she was coming back - did she move on somewhere else - very hot blonde with killer body

I used to see a very hot looking Jamaican girl named Aria regularly in late 2008. Anybody know her whereabouts these days?

• Like 2

A bit of news, which I don't think has been mentioned yet, but Bodyrotic are moving from their current location to Parramatta Road, Camperdown at some stage. Further details of when I am not yet aware. Which is great because when I eventually head over there its 8km closer to home. :)

• Thanks 1

From their website:

Moving to 136 Parramatta Rd Camperdown on 26 January. Bigger, better place. 12 rooms with "up to" 12 Masseuses per shift. There will be a new phone number, but that is not up yet. And bigger and better prices - recently risen to $220 per hour

From their website:

Moving to 136 Parramatta Rd Camperdown on 26 January. Bigger, better place. 12 rooms with "up to" 12 Masseuses per shift. There will be a new phone number, but that is not up yet. And bigger and better prices - recently risen to $220 per hour

Ouch!! That's one expensive body slide and happy ending.

So they took over Q136.... with the brothel license too?

Now that they are out of Five Dock, I am sure extras will be allowed........ Openly I mean ;)

AR,

Q136 and Purrfection before it had a DA in place that allowed its use as a brothel. I think the approval just goes with the site, rather than the ownership. I don't know if Bodyrotic will use that approval. My feeling is that it will become something like Nirvana, when Michelles opened a branch in an approved brothel (used to be Vamps) in Cleveland Street. Still, I am not sure that I will visit. The base entry fee is a bit rich for my tastes, then when extras are added... I would be better off going to LPA or Victoria's Secret. They are closer to home for me as well.

Thanks for the info, Old & Bold :)

If the girls take $100 for FS, it would be similar to

Liaisons. Some of the girls in Bodyrotic I really want to fuck ;) if the extras are back. Tiffany comes to mind..

• Like 1

Another 3 weeks of so until we find out!!

But it may well be on a massage table (not that this has been a big issue for me in the past at some of my haunts).

many memorable visit to Bodyrotic in 2010..guys check out Kiley - german girl at Kings Court in Broadway, they are a RnT place no FS. I visited her on two occasions and received a superb service. She seemed to genuinely get into it!

I used to see a girl called Bridgette at Bodyerotic. I must be very naive. I didn't realise people did extras. I regret I never got to fuck Bridgette.

• Haha 1

I used to see a girl called Bridgette at Bodyerotic. I must be very naive. I didn't realise people did extras. I regret I never got to fuck Bridgette.

As far as I know, there was never FS offered in BR of Five Dock. Not sure it will be in 136.

I heard stories about CBJ extra for selected few but can't confirm.

I haven't been to the new premises yet, but hope to in the next couple of weeks. Will post as soon as I do.

There have been some favourable comments on the Bodyrotic website (feedback page). the photos of the new rooms also look good.

I notice the new spa room also contains a bed..... maybe they are expanding their services?

I have been to the new place. I agree with Boringdude, the entrance is FAR from discreet and may actually deter me from going often.

I will miss the days of going out to Five Dock and going through that big Number 2 door, with the smell of perfume/pheromones to greet me at the bottom of the steps. Will especially miss seeing Alexi there, who I totally fell in love with.

The new place has MUCH better rooms though if you can get past the discreetness, or lack of rather.

I'm so suprised there are so few reviews on Bodyrotic, it used to be the most reviewed place on FIA!

I can't see a bed in those photos but I can see a pole.

A pole dance (not me, the lady!) followed by a rub and tug sounds pretty damn fine.

I haven't been to the new premises yet, but hope to in the next couple of weeks. Will post as soon as I do.

There have been some favourable comments on the Bodyrotic website (feedback page). the photos of the new rooms also look good.

I notice the new spa room also contains a bed..... maybe they are expanding their services?

Regarding the new venue not having a discreet entrance... there is a back entrance in the alley (known as Purkis street.. I think) that I have found to be very discreet.

Sweep, that's not all that discreet. I went there when it was one of its brothel incarnations and the walk past the pub was not so good, oh and the roadworks that were going on as well. I suggest that if you are concerned about being seen that you approach from the end of the street walking to Parramatta Road, or even from the west end of that lane.

I can't see a bed in those photos but I can see a pole.

A pole dance (not me, the lady!) followed by a rub and tug sounds pretty damn fine.

yeah, the bed is gone, that was an old photo from the previous tenant. Bodyrotic is still strictly massage only. A little bit of pole dancing should be possible though :P

The new premises are nice, spacious rooms, tastefully decorated, lots of mirrors, very clean and some showers with inbuilt colour flashing LEDs (if that rocks your boat)

anyone know if any girls are doing extras at the new joint?

also, going back a few years, anyone remember Celine? That was one BR woman I always wanted to fuck