14. Estimated Ethnic Group: Caucasian / European Origin
  15. Hair Colour: Black
  16. Hair Length: Medium
  17. Eyes Colour: Brown
  18. Skin Colour: Tanned
  19. Height: Average - Around 165 cm / 5'5"
  20. Body Shape: Curvy
  21. Estimated Body Size: 10 to 12
  22. Estimated Breast Size: C to D (Medium to Big)
  23. Enhanced breasts?: Yes, enhanced
  24. Pubic Hair: Landing Strip
  25. Any Tattoos?: One or two
  26. Any Piercings?: One or two
  27. Kind of Experience: Clinical Experience
  28. Kissing Available: Unsure
  29. Blowjob: Yes, CBJ (Covered Blowjob)
  30. DATY / Oral On Her: Unsure
  31. Handjob Available: Yes, handjob
  32. Massage Available: Yes, rub-down
  33. Extras Charged: Yes, additionally
  34. Overall Looks: Easy on the eye
  35. Overall Personality: Fun
  36. Overall Performance: It was okay

Bliss on Crown - December 2010 - Billy

So there I was ... at Bliss ... again

it was a pretty lazy afternoon. Tits and a handjob seemed like a reasonable solution to my bout of ennui.

Billy stood out in the lineup. Bit of spunk to her, good body, nice eyes.

That indefinable dirtiness that whispers filthy promises in a look. So off we trot....

I like Billy. We swap some stories. We get into it and she's pretty good at giving rub.

Until she notes that my calves are tense. They are always tight, always have been, but Billy sets out to 'fix' them. Now she's not a small girl and so when she takes her shoes off and stands on the back off my legs I'm actually in agony. She thinks she's doing great and I don't want to damage the rapport I've built so I suck it up as she prances along the back of my calf digging the balls of her feet in. Amazing. So painful. I'm literally grabbing the table and gritting my teeth and hoping she doesn't notice. Then she finishes the leg. I breathe a sigh of relief, and she starts on leg number 2. Which is even more painful than the first. I find myself wishing for the previous pain.

I can't believe it. I mean ... at least she cares enough to try, but really? walking on my permanently cramped calf muscles??

Anyway after she quits killing my legs, the feeling of relief is totally transcendant. There is no more sublime moment for the rest of the sessions. Yup, even that moment was not as good as this.

The massage proceeds as planned including some pretty good covered CBJ for $50.

Overall, it ... was ... OK

After the massage we make small talk and actually get along quite well so she starts to open up and share all sorts of weird personal details about her kids, her ex, her day job, and as the conversation progresses I realise she is basically miserable and hates most of the shit in her life and men in general. I'm flattered that she shared this with me but it leaves a very sour aftertaste.

Also ... made me wonder if she meant the pain she was causing me earlier. Posted Image

Anyway, she's a cool girl, but don't let her open up to you if you aren't in the mood for some weirdness. And don't show any physical vulnerabilities!

• Thanks 2

Isnt it great when you become a captive audience?? Naked on a massage table, there isnt really no-where to go....

Sounds like you had an ok time despite her talking.

thanks for sharing Kingfisher :)