Review Information

1. Sex Worker's Name: Nina
  2. Session Month: July
  3. Session Year: 2013
  4. Type of Service: Massage
  5. Name of Agency or Parlour (if any): Bodyrotic
  6. Establishment Address (Only for brothels): 136 Parramatta Rd‎ Camperdown NSW 2050
  7. Phone Number (Please add area code): 02 9557 7999
  8. Service Provider's Email (if any): [email protected]
  9. Link to Website or Online Ad (if any): http://bodyrotic.com.au/
  10. Photos Authenticity: 100% Real
  11. Advertised Hourly Rate (Pick closest): $300
  12. Location where session took place: New South Wales
  13. Incall or Outcall: Establishment's Venue
  14. Session Day: Weekday
  15. Session Time: Evening
  16. Estimated Age: 21 - 25
  17. Estimated Ethnic Group: Caucasian / European Origin
  18. Knowledge of English: Very Good
  19. Hair Colour: Dark
  20. Hair Length: Short
  21. Eyes Colour: Blue
  22. Skin Colour: Pale
  23. Height: Average - Around 165 cm / 5'5"
  24. Body Shape: Slim
  25. Estimated Body Size: 6 to 8
  26. Estimated Breast Size: AA to B (Small to Average)
  27. Enhanced breasts?: No, natural breasts
  28. Pubic Hair: All Waxed / Shaved
  29. Any Tattoos?: None, no tattoos
  30. Any Piercings?: None, no piercings
  31. Full Sex Available: No
  32. Kissing Available: No
  33. Blowjob: No
  34. DATY / Oral On Her: No
  35. Greek or Anal Sex Available: No
  36. Handjob Available: Yes, handjob
  37. Massage Available: Yes, rub-down
  38. Extras Charged: No, all included
  39. Doubles and Group Sex: No
  40. Overall Looks: Beautiful
  41. Overall Personality: Outgoing
  42. Overall Performance: Fantastic time

Bodyrotic - July 2013 - Nina

I had had Nina on the radar for a while. Her photos looked great and her reviews were too.

Nina has an absolutely sensational body. Very thin and petite. She is a young and pretty girl.

I started off face down on the table as usual. She asked how I wanted to be massaged. I just told her to do what she wanted and I would tell her if it was annoying. She said she can do a therapeutic massage but that’s not why I was there.

Nina did a mixture of light and deep touching. The light touching was a bit ticklish. She lathered up and slid her sexy body over me. Very erotic.

Nina doesn’t mind being touched. Her smooth soft skin and her gorgeous body were delightful to feel.

When I turned over things got interesting. We sat on the table facing each other. Our arms held each other in a slippery embrace. Our faces were close enough to kiss. I felt her breath but I could tell she didn’t want to kiss.

I kissed her along her body and ended up on her nipple. She seemed to enjoy it as much as I did. I asked if she minded if I touched her pussy and she eagerly consented. I rubber her clit for a while, but she preferred my finger inside her. I worked away at her pussy to her satisfaction. I would have liked to have got her to orgasm but I couldn’t finish the deal.

I tit fucked her briefly but it didn’t do much for me. I asked if I could go down on her but she declined. She asked what type of position I like and I said missionary. She lay down and let me get on top of her. She had her hand around my cock and I thrust away in what felt a lot like real sex. It was very pleasurable and it didn’t take long for me to blow my load. I was a bit disappointed that I came so quickly.

After delicately extricating herself, she came back with a warm towel to clean up and then wrapped my cock in it for a while. I’ve never had that before and it was quite nice.

We ended up with a shower. I’ve never had a girl offer to shower together after a session and she washed my back. It wasn’t erotic, but it was certainly a nice touch.

All in all it was a great experience and I heartily recommend her.

• Thanks 11

I have very very fond memories of Nina that will be cemented in me forever.. Might just have to see her again for the.. Lost count sorry

Am I reading this right? $300 per hour for a RnT? That's insane! Nearly the same price as some FS places or even privates. Bet the girl doesn't see half of that

K

Am I reading this right? $300 per hour for a RnT? That's insane! Nearly the same price as some FS places or even privates. Bet the girl doesn't see half of that

K

I only had half an hour so it was only $150.

I'm guessing that to have sex with a girl that good looking would cost a lot more than $150 for half an hour. From my perspective the experience felt similar to a real vagina so i don't feel ripped off.

I only had half an hour so it was only $150.

I'm guessing that to have sex with a girl that good looking would cost a lot more than $150 for half an hour. From my perspective the experience felt similar to a real vagina so i don't feel ripped off.

Mate, you obviously haven't discovered the world of SB's! I fuck hot young girls for about the same price as your RnT :D

K

Mate, you obviously haven't discovered the world of SB's! I fuck hot young girls for about the same price as your RnT :D

K

Um, what is an SB?

Nina blew me away with her service when I was in Sydney last year. Amazing beutiful young lady who sets out to please - made me go twice and boy was she pleased with herself after the second time.

Saw Nina again tonight.  It has been a few months since I last saw a WL.  Definitely a worthwhile experience.  She is a really nice girl who enjoys her work. We were sitting facing each other on the table.  I was holding her very tightly as she jerked me off.  Her body is so thin and lovely to touch.  I had fingered her for a while but wasn't able to make to come. 

Nina is one of the best in sydney, and beleive me I've tried eveywhere If you like your RnT to be almost as close to the real thing as possible then she's your girl.

she makes you feel like the only guy she lets go the distance but reading the other reviews it sounds like she's the same for everyone.

Who doesn't love Nina? She is the most wonderful girl who make you feel like you are the most special person she has ever seen. Huge hugs for Nina.

Yes Nina is very good and I think what makes her that good is that she only see's men.  The girls that see couples and women do not appear to be that good and allow touching etc.

There used to be a girl called Nina at Misty's who is very similar to the description given, I wonder if it's the same girl?

I found the amount of money they wanted in tips I was better off to go to a FS joint. Unless your into watersports and the like the joint is more of a tease than its worth.