13. Estimated Ethnic Group: Caucasian / European Origin
  14. Hair Colour: Blond
  15. Hair Length: Long
  16. Eyes Colour: Blue
  17. Skin Colour: Pale
  18. Height: Average - Around 165 cm / 5'5"
  19. Body Shape: Slim
  20. Estimated Body Size: 8 to 10
  21. Estimated Breast Size: AA to B (Small to Average)
  22. Enhanced breasts?: No, natural breasts
  23. Pubic Hair: All Waxed / Shaved
  24. Any Tattoos?: None, no tattoos
  25. Any Piercings?: None, no piercings
  26. Full Sex Available: No
  27. Kind of Experience: GFE/PSE Combined
  28. Kissing Available: No
  29. Blowjob: No
  30. DATY / Oral On Her: No
  31. Greek or Anal Sex Available: No
  32. Handjob Available: Yes, handjob
  33. Massage Available: Yes, rub-down
  34. Extras Charged: No, all included
  35. Overall Looks: Pretty
  36. Overall Personality: Outgoing
  37. Overall Performance: Fantastic time

Bodyrotic - June 2013 - Bella

Well Bodyrotic is my new local establishment, and having tried several of the local Asian places I can firmly say that I'd much rather pay the extra to visit this place. The girls are all friendly, the amenities are top notch and above all, the service is exemplary.

I decided to head in after work lates one evening, around midnight, and having never seen any of the girls on the roster thought I would try the line up and make my decision. I thought this time I would pick based on personality, as opposed to looks, and the punt paid off.

I was deciding between Bella and Lexi. Lexi being a 20-somethibg rock solid British blonde with a delightful rack. Bella was short, blonde hair, pretty face and was wearing more clothing, so it was hard to tell what her body was like. However, Bella was more outgoing and didn't let the early hour dampen her enthusiasm. So I made the decision I would never normally make and went with the less attractive (albeit minor) girl.

Bella was chatty and very laid back, which has the same effect on me so I settled in easily after my shower. The massage then started with her kneeling on the table, rubbing her hands all over me and kissing my body as she manouevered herself around. The mirrors afforded an amazing view and I knew I was in for a treat.

The 'massage' continued like this for about 20 minutes, with lots of sensual teasing and use of the hole. I was then told to turn over, where things got even hotter. There was body slides, reverse body slides, Spanish (as close as you can get with a cups) and Balla positioning her mouth mere millimeters from my cock. But the best part was that instead of using oil on my cock, Bella was spitting into her hand and using that.... I told her how hot a thought that was and so she instead started spitting directly onto my cock. Truly incredible.

After lots of this and near climaxes I told her to make me cum. She did this with more of the same and I couldn't have asked for anything better from a massage place.

I showered and was onto the street just after the hour mark.

The roster has plenty of good looking girls, so I'm torn about trying to build a rapport to see what can be gained, or just working my way trough the roster... Has anybody had extras offered after establishing a regular girl?

• Thanks 5

did you ask her about extras so we know what she has on offer.

Yes Jamie, Kimberly and Madison are more than willing to go that little bit extra

What extras are there? I've always thought it was a "non-extras" place. I'll start posting my reviews too!

No, I didn't ask Bella about extras. I haven't asked any of the girls I've seen, for fear of the awkward "no". If I am offered I will certainly report back.

Great review by the way! I think it's better to stick to a few girls than working through the roster - what's everyone think?

Great review by the way! I think it's better to stick to a few girls than working through the roster - what's everyone think?

I have always thinking better to stick with regular to avoid disappointment. But in reality I am too adventurous and love to take a risks and most likely to choose the girl I have never met in each visit :)

I've mentioned before in a previous post that I have gone down on Jaime. I thought I was special, but judging on the reviews here, everybody goes down on Jaime. An awesome experience for no extra charge.