12. Estimated Age: 31 - 35
  13. Estimated Ethnic Group: Caucasian / European Origin
  14. Hair Colour: Red
  15. Hair Length: Long
  16. Eyes Colour: Green
  17. Skin Colour: Pale
  18. Height: Tall - Above 170 cm / 5'7"
  19. Body Shape: Slim
  20. Estimated Breast Size: C to D (Medium to Big)
  21. Enhanced breasts?: No, natural breasts
  22. Kissing Available: No
  23. Blowjob: No
  24. DATY / Oral On Her: No
  25. Overall Looks: Attractive
  26. Overall Personality: Lovely
  27. Overall Performance: Great service

Bliss On Crown - May 2013 - Ginger

After reading the reviews here I decided to visit Ginger at Bliss on Crown. I noticed there are a few reviews of her but all of them seem to have had a different type of experience - albeit all positive.

That applied to me as well - my experience was different to those that went before me (with some similarities) but overall was one of the most enjoyable sessions I've ever had. Ginger tailors the session to what she thinks you want and need. She's very warm and friendly from the outset - big lingering hug to commence, flirtation and focuses on you. A thoroughly engaging experience from the start.

She is very attractive - very tall with her flowing red hair - but also slim and toned. Pale skin (as most reds have) which is soft and attractive.

We started off with a spa together where I was massaged and chatted. We shared dirty stories and had a drink before climbing onto the table. She teased and pleased me on the table. She also pleased herself (at my request). Conversation never faltered, was always cheeky and naughty - at times downright dirty. Lots of fun.

She employed a few tantric moves on me after I brought it up but there was no discernible routine - it was take it as it comes.

I enjoyed the full 1.5hrs and would thoroughly recommend her as someone who would provide a very good service to anyone who went in there with an open approach to the session rather than wanting a specific type of service.

• Thanks 4

sadly, i think you will find that ginger has now left on a long overseas trip :(

so, you were lucky to see her when you did