20. DATY / Oral On Her: Unsure
  21. Handjob Available: Yes, handjob
  22. Massage Available: Yes, rub-down
  23. Extras Charged: No, all included
  24. Overall Looks: Attractive
  25. Overall Personality: Fun
  26. Overall Performance: Pretty good

Bodyrotic - March 2013 - Misha

Blond girl. Friendly attitude during the intro. Clearly stated that touching is allowed anywhere. Picked her for more or less that reason. Nice C cups were a factor too :)

Once in the room, proceeded with the back and front body slides. She actually position her kitty on my hand at one point in time. Needing no second invitations, I started fingering her. She got very wet and whispered "If you continue with that you are going to make me cum". I said "Let's hope so". She gave a short laugh and said "You'd like that!". I pressed on and I believe she came with a shudder.

Hand job was ok. There was some time left at the end so gave me a quick strong massage to wrap up.

• Thanks 3

Just checked the roster doesn't work anymore which sounds like a shame - might have moved elsewhere.

Love God thanks for sharing your first PP review with us and great to see you had a lot of fun with Misha :)

Blond girl. Friendly attitude during the intro. Clearly stated that touching is allowed anywhere. Picked her for more or less that reason. Nice C cups were a factor too :)

Once in the room, proceeded with the back and front body slides. She actually position her kitty on my hand at one point in time. Needing no second invitations, I started fingering her. She got very wet and whispered "If you continue with that you are going to make me cum". I said "Let's hope so". She gave a short laugh and said "You'd like that!". I pressed on and I believe she came with a shudder.

Hand job was ok. There was some time left at the end so gave me a quick strong massage to wrap up.

Hi , I have seen the lovely Misha she does allow touching but no fingering what so ever . She is playful and fun I enjoyed my time with her . ;)