17. Knowledge of English: Very Good
  18. Hair Colour: Brown
  19. Hair Length: Long
  20. Eyes Colour: Brown
  21. Skin Colour: Olive
  22. Height: Short - Under 160 cm / 5'3"
  23. Body Shape: Petite
  24. Estimated Body Size: 6 to 8
  25. Estimated Breast Size: AA to B (Small to Average)
  26. Enhanced breasts?: No, natural breasts
  27. Pubic Hair: All Waxed / Shaved
  28. Any Tattoos?: None, no tattoos
  29. Any Piercings?: One or two
  30. Full Sex Available: No
  31. Kind of Experience: GFE/PSE Combined
  32. Kissing Available: No
  33. Blowjob: No
  34. DATY / Oral On Her: No
  35. Greek or Anal Sex Available: No
  36. Handjob Available: Yes, handjob
  37. Massage Available: Yes, rub-down
  38. Extras Charged: No, all included
  39. Overall Looks: Very pretty
  40. Overall Personality: Shy
  41. Overall Performance: Great service

Bodyrotic - April 2013 - Selina

It had been a while since my last RnT and I decided to try Bodyrotic after seeing their website. I called up hoping to book Jasmine but they told me she was sick that day, so I went with Selina and I am very glad that I did. Booked an hour with her for $250 (most I've ever paid for a RnT!)

She looks like a halfie/eurasian and when I asked, she said she is Chinese. Very pretty face and a cute voice that went with her smile. Seemed a little on the shy side in terms of conversation.

Commenced with a good firm massage for the first 10 or so minutes on my legs, shoulders and back, I got to see her naked body in the mirror and her ass is amazing. From the back massage she continued to let her hands tease my inner thighs, palm stroked down my legs but then nails tickling back up. She used a lot of oil, especially in my crack teasing me with her fingers on my balls while she rubbed her breasts on my ass.

She then hopped off and went under the table, further teasing my thighs and then my cock, blowing hot air on it - incredible! Did not expect it at all. Started to gently stroke me in a teasing manner.

On my back, she seemed to love quite a bit of tit play, rubbing them over my cock and guiding my hand to play with them when she was over my chest. Website profile says she is a C, I would say a large B but perfectly shaped. She got into the 69 position and let me rub her pussy, blowing air on my cock and then slapping it against her tits.

She moved her body down situating her pussy over my cock and proceeded to 'pretend fuck' me as she wanked. I then sat up to reach over and rub her pussy. Her moans sent me over the moon, came on her back and ass.

Awesome experience, would see her again!

• Thanks 6

Welcome to PP Kinglaws and thanks for sharing your first PP review with us of Selina, nice to see you enjoyed yourself :)

Selina loves to tease and it can drive you crazy, she knows how hot she is and how much you want to screw her but she never lets it happen :----( although all the other fun and open minded things she has to offer will keep you busy for hours, not the inocent girl i thought she was shen I first met her- would have loved to have seen her when she was at Mistys as she did doubles with Monika and a few other the girls tell me, OMG I could shag Monika and lick Selina at the same time, I would die a happy man if that was my only wish.

Wow! I can attest to Selina's charm and prowess. She's a sexy minx. Selina's gorgeous, the above description is accurate. I'm a tall guy, so I love the fact that Selina's a petite beauty — that my friends is such a turn on!

I hope to see her beautiful butt again soon!

D.

I have seen Selina a number of times.  She is indeed a hot little thing and seems to love teasing and pleasing.  

Well you don't need to be too bright to figure out ifs she's not on the roster anymore then she is no longer there . Idiot surely ?