14. Knowledge of English: Regular
  15. Hair Colour: Brown
  16. Hair Length: Long
  17. Eyes Colour: Coffee
  18. Skin Colour: Olive
  19. Height: Short - Under 160 cm / 5'3"
  20. Body Shape: Athletic
  21. Estimated Body Size: 8 to 10
  22. Estimated Breast Size: DD and above (Extra Large)
  23. Enhanced breasts?: Yes, enhanced
  24. Pubic Hair: All Waxed / Shaved
  25. Any Tattoos?: A lot of them
  26. Any Piercings?: None, no piercings
  27. Full Sex Available: Yes, intercourse
  28. Kind of Experience: Sex Buddy Experience
  29. Kissing Available: Not Always
  30. Blowjob: Yes, CBJ (Covered Blowjob)
  31. DATY / Oral On Her: No
  32. Handjob Available: Yes, handjob
  33. Massage Available: Yes, rub-down
  34. Extras Charged: No, all included
  35. Doubles and Group Sex: No
  36. Overall Looks: Beautiful
  37. Overall Personality: Bossy
  38. Overall Performance: Great service

Club 741 - April 2013 - Maria

pauliesnake

it gets pretty hard to find time out during the holidays, but when maria surfaces I will make the time to go see her. I saw her in passing a few weeks ago when i had yaya and this time maria was available.

no stuffing around as i grabbed her bum up the stairs. I had my shower and mandatory mouthwash and met maria on the bed.

Once there I peeled the rest of her bikini off and pleasantly surprised she has now got a stack more tatts. At least her liposuction scar is hidden away now, but gee she is really looking good.

I'm usually into lots of kissing and 69, but maria is not into that at all, so that left heaps of time for cuddles, kissing her back all over and then got into a great session of cowgirl.

Maria really likes doing this, and how she fakes her orgasms always gives me a silent chuckle,and it is apity she is one of those girls who cannot have one for real, no matter how hard she tries. Wish she would trust litle old me to prove her wrong.

Her skin is the tastiest I have tasted for a long time, especially as she doesn't eat any junk food anymore.

So that half hour eventually passed by and it was time to leave.

• Thanks 2

uh oh been twice a week calling for her but yet another (this is a recording) 'marias on holidays'. So I called past and the rumour is she got married, which probably translates as 'retired'?. Rumours can be wrong ---gulp, but its sure a dam long honeymoon.

Maria is off looking after her mum, and has been for some time. If you think married, think of it like as in: married like a Nun. Le'Tif knows all on thai milfs.

I Hope maria's mum gets better soon. Maybe that is why maria does days to evenings and not late nights? Let me know when she is back. Thank you tiffino

Where is she? No one can go away for that long and my shaun dick is bursting for that mouth.

If I am lucky her big teeth will break the kongdom and I get to catch up for my lost time. She knows I cannot stand the sight of the other girls now and I think no one else likes me there when I only ask for her.