Bellevue 5 Star Retreat - General Discussion Thread

What a great place - had a massage at the Bellevue today and can recommend the place, clean, nice staff and the girls are a knock out.

• Like 1

I used to go to the Bellevue years ago. Some fantastic memories! Anyone remember Kelly or Coco? I talking more than 10 years ago!

I haven't been in recent times as there are no reviews of this place, so assuming it is not as good as it used to be.

• Like 1

This place fellas is a little gem in the southern suburbs! I've had massages which then lead to full service from absolute glamours! In fact. .I'm going there tonight!

This place fellas is a little gem in the southern suburbs! I've had massages which then lead to full service from absolute glamours! In fact. .I'm going there tonight!

How was the visit matey? I'm thinking of going, too.  Didn't this used to be the Playboyz brothel?

It was bellevue rnt

Then they changed the name to playboyz brothel

Now it back to bellevue rnt

It's rant but most girls offer extras from bj to fs for extra. So it becomes quite expensive but it's clean and a nice place and most girls are 6-9. The odd 10. Usually they have a good line up.

If u r into a clean nice place then it's worth the extra money.

I have been a regular there for almost 20 years and I gotta say it's worth the extra $$ if u can afford it.

It was bellevue rnt

Then they changed the name to playboyz brothel

Now it back to bellevue rnt

It's rant but most girls offer extras from bj to fs for extra. So it becomes quite expensive but it's clean and a nice place and most girls are 6-9. The odd 10. Usually they have a good line up.

If u r into a clean nice place then it's worth the extra money.

I have been a regular there for almost 20 years and I gotta say it's worth the extra $$ if u can afford it.

Thanks Jayden.  If you don't mind me asking, what's the range now for FS extra on top of the sensual massage?  At other establishments, one negotiates with the girl directly for the extras and she gets paid directly for it while the sensual massage is settled at the front desk.  Is it the same MO?

RNT rates up front to the receptionist when you choose.

Extras paid in cash directly to the girl.  Sometimes they are flexible and differ, but they do normally have a preset rate so there is no ambushing clients amoungst the girls.

CBJ - normally $50.  Have had this for $20

FS - Normally $100.  Have been asked $150 - $200 sometimes.

Used to frequent here, good quality girls and friendly staff. Can get a bit expensive if looking for a FS though

Hey. can anyone tell me if they have seen Pippa and what extra services she offers and how much?

Cheers

This place brings back memories. FS can vary from $50-200 plus depending on the girl.

Of course there have also been gems here over the years who throw FS in for punters they like. Have had that happen 3 or 4 times and usually with glamours who I keep going back to visit after

Primarily an erotic massage place. A very nice place - clean and friendly staff.

FS nowadays are 150-200. Someone asked me for 250.

I've tried a few girls here and they are good with body slides.

Sometimes there would be visits that I wouldn't get a girl because they were not my type.. But that's rare

Have been to this place a number of times over the years.  Pretty sure the same owners operate Secrets of Sydney in Taren Point/Caringbah too.

Had some great punts. Some that have turned into FS even without any additional exchange of coin and generally with top quality girls.

As Jayden said, the girls are typically 6 to 9's with the odd 10. 

Negatives are that they don't often have a whole lot of girls on, paying for extras makes the whole experience pretty much as expensive as Stilettos and it's pretty much in the middle of nowhere with regard to proximity to taxi pick up points.

But like I said, had some great punts there in the past with some hot sorts.

• Thanks 1

I tried Amanda a few weeks ago. Perfect 8-10 firm body with the right proportionate amount of curves. Italian background. The photos on the Bellevue website are 100% hers. Really good massage, and tug. Offers extras although I didn't indulge. She offered cbj for $100, I said not today, and she then reofferred saying she would do it for $50. Interesting

Anyway. For me face was 7/10. Body was 9.5/10. Attitude was 9/10. She way playful, gave a good massage, and lots of body to body on both sides.

Bellevue is still the place to go I reckon for a good selection of attractive women.

In the line up I was torn on who to pick. Quite a few good looking girls that day, but just to offer information, other good looking girls seen there in the line up in 2017 ( but not sampled yet ) Scarlett, Edie, valentina, trinity.

I had an enjoyable session here a couple of years ago, although it was a Saturday night and thus my memory is a little hazy.. Any recommendations? What is the daytime selection like?