24. Full Sex Available: No
  25. Kissing Available: No
  26. Blowjob: No
  27. DATY / Oral On Her: No
  28. Overall Looks: Very pretty
  29. Overall Personality: Fun
  30. Overall Performance: Fantastic time

Bodyrotic - March 2013 - Melissa

Visited Bodyrotic a few weeks ago after a long absence and I was in for a pleasant surprise. There was an impressive line-up and many tempting options, but after being introduced to Melissa, I have to say there's something to be said for a little smile and making a man feel relaxed during the intro without appearing overdone, Melissa definitely has this skill. I was feeling a little lazy this day and so I figured a friendly masseuse was always a good option, even if there was no "chemistry" I wouldn't leave with that ripped off feeling that you get when you have a dud punt and it's all to do with the attitude. Her enhanced assets and great figure certainly helped me to make my choice!

As it turns out, there was plenty more fun in store for me. Melissa started off fairly innocuously with a nice massage and had a knack for just the right amount of chatter without being intrusive or fake and had me at ease in no time. We chatted about various topics which I won't go into here. Somehow, she managed to throw in a few "naughty" lines which got me quite hard even before I had turned over. She got me going with a soft touch to make things little sexier just before I turned over. This was where I went to heaven, looking at those puppies whilst she did her thing really got me horny and with a little touching here and there just checking out her figure in the mirror made me want more. I'm not sure if she does more and was too polite to ask in a place where this would leave us in an awkward position, but that's all I could think of as she then proceeded to give me one of the best HJ I have ever had. There was something about her technique and the sexy accent of hers that made me think of one of those busty models in Mayfair magazines and I felt like a lost little boy in a candy store (or a newsagent for that matter!). It didn't take me much to get over the line and all I could think of as I went home was how much I would love to run into Melissa in a more liberal establishment. I guess at >$250 a pop for the hour now at Bodyrotic there's not much incentive for "extras". Oh well here's hoping... will definitely be back for more in any case.

• Thanks 5