11. Estimated Ethnic Group: Caucasian / European Origin
  12. Hair Colour: Brown
  13. Hair Length: Long
  14. Eyes Colour: Hazel
  15. Skin Colour: Pale
  16. Height: Average - Around 165 cm / 5'5"
  17. Body Shape: Curvy
  18. Estimated Body Size: 12 to 14
  19. Estimated Breast Size: C to D (Medium to Big)
  20. Enhanced breasts?: No, natural breasts
  21. Pubic Hair: All Waxed / Shaved
  22. Any Tattoos?: None, no tattoos
  23. Any Piercings?: None, no piercings
  24. Full Sex Available: Yes, intercourse
  25. Kind of Experience: Clinical Experience
  26. Kissing Available: No
  27. Blowjob: Yes, CBJ (Covered Blowjob)
  28. DATY / Oral On Her: Yes, DATY on offer
  29. Greek or Anal Sex Available: No
  30. Handjob Available: Yes, handjob
  31. Massage Available: No
  32. Extras Charged: No, all included
  33. Overall Looks: Easy on the eye
  34. Overall Personality: Fun
  35. Overall Performance: It was okay

Club 741 - March 2013 - Megan

Cantbelieveit

Was in the West with some time to spare and though i would have some fun. I did first go to Octopussy and was introduced to 6 girls, non who took my fancy. I did just miss out on Grace who has been reviewed on here, oh well... maybe next time.

So over to Club 741. I have not been here for a while, so interested to see what was going on. I was introduced to only 3 girls, Only one really took my fancy - Megan. She came in with a smile and sat down next to me to explain her service. She would be around size 12, nice breasts, and a very cute smile. After being assured that DATY was available, went for the 1/2 hour with her.

In the room, I jumped in the shower as Megan undressed and layed down on the bed. I must admit, I have never had a shower with the girl in the room. Onto the bed and I explored Megans body, kissing my way up and down, finally resting between her tights. Megan was very responsive and quite wet which is always a positive. We moved to 69 where the dom was put on and we both pleasured eachother.

Onto the main course with some mish and doggy where i came. Over all was a fun experience, but at $125 for the 1/2 hour, prob back to Spellbound next time in the area.

• Thanks 3

Great review ,, But my tip is always go the cheapest..even on the hour job they are trying there arse off to blow you quick.

Try asking any of them to slow down cause your about to blow and there true colours will show thru

these girls always seem to make 60 minutes turn into 40 ,, But playing your cards right 20 minutes can turn into 30 minutes