16. Body Shape: Slim
  17. Kissing Available: Unsure
  18. Blowjob: No
  19. DATY / Oral On Her: Yes, DATY on offer
  20. Overall Looks: Very pretty
  21. Overall Personality: Cheeky
  22. Overall Performance: Great service

Bodyrotic - March 2013 - Jamie

As many have mentioned top girl, top service, little extra touches of under the table and kissing on bum and legs get you going and has a great tasting pussy with no extra fee to enjoy with your tongue or finger( at michelles another $50 - $100) felt like a king when l left.

She's one of these hot girls who you'd think would just offer the basic service but she goes above and beyond for free and really gets off and into it- or great actress.

All other girls looked good not too many reviews here but I imagine other girls don't offer the "friendly/open minded" service here that Jamie provides - I might be wrong but the list of girls she does doubles with maybe they offer a similar service.

• Thanks 6

the list of girls she does doubles with maybe they offer a similar service.

And maybe they do. Always go back and try again Bradt.

Can someone plz confirm if Jamie does kissing for an extra? Few of the girls at this establishment has kissed me for an extra $50.

I didn't ask but if your there just ask in intro she is very open and honest about her service - but Neal feel free to inform us of the girls that do kiss, PM or on the boards.

Thanks Brad - I was just being lazy and thought abt confirming it in the forum from the great punters before I venture down to Bodyerotic :-)

Hi Punters - any ideas/feedback abt a double booking of Jaime and Stephanie ?

I called up the receptionist and she recommended this pair as the most happening doubles pair and she also termed them as a 'lesbian double pair' - i hope its true as I will book them soon

If Jaime does lesbian doubles would she also do couples? I want to take my man down for an engagement present but I'm not sure about which girl to pick - they often get a bit weird when a couple walks in. :-(

i did a couples session with jaime and charlotte last week and it was true lesbian sessions, great time.. you cant go wrong with charlotte..absolute stunner and jaime is smoking hot and very engaging

Hi Arsenal - When u say Jaime and Charlotte did a true lesbian session, what do u mean? Can u plz elaborate what all they did? Also, I wud like 2 know if Jaime is open to kissing clients

ok sorry for the brief post, i mean complete lesbian action

in summary - you have deep french kissing with each other (a little teasing on me but no kissing), bodysliding with each other and on me

the girls eating each other out completely and rubbing, alot of bodysliding and warm oils

lots of hair flicking and and teasing,

highlight would have to be when charlotte was giving me an amazing bodyslide while jaime is under the table pulling me.

these girls give a great service, you pay for the hour and you get an hour... and they are a great combination. i havent tried any others at bodyrotic but these 2 were definately worthwhile..

Thanks Arsenal - definitely I have to book Jaime for a session. The receptionist had advised me that Jaime and Stephanie provide the hottest lesbian action, so I will let Jaime pick the other girl. Also, hopefully, the girls will do a bit of tribbing with each other (which is my abolute favourite lesbian activity)

I haven't been there in ages but I can certainly vouch for Jaime. I never kissed her and I never put my fingers inside her but I always went down on her. She either enjoyed it or is a really good actress. I was never disappointed.

If I was still in paid employment, I would see her as often as possible.

• Haha 1

Thanks Punters - finally I had the pleasure of seeing Jamie.

I am always the perfect gentleman and since this was my first encounter with Jamie I took nice bouquet of flowers for her :-)

At the start of the session I asked her if she is fine with kissing - her answer was no (actually she was checking whether I am a nice bloke or not). Then she proceeded 2 give one of the best erotic massages I ever had. Being the punter I am, I kept trying my luck 2 get intimate with her - I offered to give her a rub down. She gladly obliged and then I gave her a sexy massage. She got so aroused that she advised me to lick her pussy and bring her to orgasm. I licked her pussy and within 5 minutes, she had orgasm. Then, for the remaining part of the session, we kissed each other ( no DFK , only lip kissing) and I came on her legs by grinding my cock against her legs - a perfect ending which made me super happy :-)

• Like 1

I used to think I was special but it seems everybody goes down on Jaime. She must be one horny lady.

I used to think I was special but it seems everybody goes down on Jaime. She must be one ho y lady.

Oh no. We're all special unfortunately lol

Wait till the day a massage girl asks to go down on you.. Or even decides to fuck you, without asking (rape! Lol).. Then, maybe then will it be real special.. Until we find out otherwise

• Haha 1

As many have mentioned top girl, top service, little extra touches of under the table and kissing on bum and legs get you going and has a great tasting pussy with no extra fee to enjoy with your tongue or finger( at michelles another $50 - $100) felt like a king when l left.

She's one of these hot girls who you'd think would just offer the basic service but she goes above and beyond for free and really gets off and into it- or great actress.

All other girls looked good not too many reviews here but I imagine other girls don't offer the "friendly/open minded" service here that Jamie provides - I might be wrong but the list of girls she does doubles with maybe they offer a similar service.

For sure at least 1 other girl there also as good as Jamie, and 1 other girl almost can be up there compare to Jamie.

For sure at least 1 other girl there also as good as Jamie, and 1 other girl almost can be up there compare to Jamie.

Hi Bluefish - Plz tell the names of the girls. My guess is one of them would be Kimberley as I always have wonderful sessions with her (slightly better than sessions with Jamie) :-)

Hi Bluefish - Plz tell the names of the girls. My guess is one of them would be Kimberley as I always have wonderful sessions with her (slightly better than sessions with Jamie) :-)

I will write a review of the girls at bodyrotic soon. I have met more than 10 girls until today. Only a few sessions was left a grin on my face. Jaime is one of the best girl there for sure and worth a repeat visits. My tips: choose the girl who likes you rather than the prettiest one in the lines up. The ideal scenarios if the prettiest girl in the lines up seems to like you :)

You too

Thanks Punters - finally I had the pleasure of seeing Jamie.

I am always the perfect gentleman and since this was my first encounter with Jamie I took nice bouquet of flowers for her :-)

At the start of the session I asked her if she is fine with kissing - her answer was no (actually she was checking whether I am a nice bloke or not). Then she proceeded 2 give one of the best erotic massages I ever had. Being the punter I am, I kept trying my luck 2 get intimate with her - I offered to give her a rub down. She gladly obliged and then I gave her a sexy massage. She got so aroused that she advised me to lick her pussy and bring her to orgasm. I licked her pussy and within 5 minutes, she had orgasm. Then, for the remaining part of the session, we kissed each other ( no DFK , only lip kissing) and I came on her legs by grinding my cock against her legs - a perfect ending which made me super happy :-)

You took flowers ?! Haha. Fkn hell. Lame

If Jaime does lesbian doubles would she also do couples? I want to take my man down for an engagement present but I'm not sure about which girl to pick - they often get a bit weird when a couple walks in. :-(

Sally I can't speak about Jaime as I've never seen her ...

But if you're thinking about getting a couples massage give them a call and ask their advice. It can't hurt and they can point you in the direction of someone suitable!

And I think there's enough rooms around that no one needs to see you and your lucky guy lurking in a waiting room.

You too

You took flowers ?! Haha. Fkn hell. Lame

Seedy - U can fuc* off - I will do whatever I like. Go to hell u moron

Did the Jamie stephanie double a while back

And can say I can't stop thinking about doubles

From now on its that good. Just lately been looking at there

Roster but did not see stephanie hope she comes back.