13. Estimated Ethnic Group: Caucasian / European Origin
  14. Hair Colour: Blond
  15. Hair Length: Long
  16. Eyes Colour: Blue
  17. Skin Colour: Tanned
  18. Height: Average - Around 165 cm / 5'5"
  19. Body Shape: Slim
  20. Estimated Body Size: 8 to 10
  21. Estimated Breast Size: AA to B (Small to Average)
  22. Enhanced breasts?: No, natural breasts
  23. Pubic Hair: All Waxed / Shaved
  24. Kissing Available: Unsure
  25. Blowjob: Yes, CBJ (Covered Blowjob)
  26. DATY / Oral On Her: Unsure
  27. Overall Looks: Easy on the eye
  28. Overall Personality: Fun
  29. Overall Performance: Pretty good

Bliss on Crown - March 2013 - Claudia

Business trip to Sydney recently involved an overnight stay. Conveniently near the hotel was Bliss on Crown.

My initial though entering the venue was that the negative reviews regarding the state of the premises are a bit harsh. Certainly in far better nick than others that I've been to! In short, the venue was not too bad. appeared reasonably clean and well kept.

Receptionist organised for a parade of the ladies that were available. I had 4-5 to choose from. All reasonably cute. I went for a slim blonde one called Claudia. I could easily have decided on any of the others but Claudia had an European accent of some sort (which was rather sexy) and said that she offered some extras above and beyond RnT.

She led me to one of the rooms which included a massage table and shower. Nice lighting, mirrors all over the place for my viewing pleasure. I started with a shower and when I was ready, I waited on the table for a short while for Claudia to arrive with her massage kit.

Before Claudia got started, she undressed which I thought was a very good idea. Most ML's seem to undress after they get started which is to their disadvantage I feel. Nice body however her tits were less than perky so that was a little disappointing.

Her massage used sorbolene instead of oil. A far smarter option as it is infinitely easier to wash off and no difference to the overall massage experience. Great massage skills and movement during the body slide. CBJ was an additional $50 so I said ok - her skills were ok but probably not worth the money.

Nevertheless, I left a happy chappy and left her some cleaning up to to do a fair way across the room!

• Thanks 2

archibabble, thanks for the review of Claudia cheers. As it is your 5th review, you now have access to the SML :)