15. Estimated Ethnic Group: Caucasian / European Origin
  16. Knowledge of English: Very Good
  17. Hair Colour: Dark
  18. Hair Length: Long
  19. Eyes Colour: Brown
  20. Skin Colour: Tanned
  21. Height: Tall - Above 170 cm / 5'7"
  22. Body Shape: Athletic
  23. Estimated Breast Size: AA to B (Small to Average)
  24. Pubic Hair: All Waxed / Shaved
  25. Any Tattoos?: None, no tattoos
  26. Any Piercings?: None, no piercings
  27. Full Sex Available: No
  28. Kind of Experience: Girlfriend Experience
  29. Kissing Available: Unsure
  30. Blowjob: Unsure
  31. DATY / Oral On Her: Unsure
  32. Handjob Available: Yes, handjob
  33. Massage Available: Yes, rub-down
  34. Overall Looks: Beautiful
  35. Overall Personality: Fun
  36. Overall Performance: Fantastic time

Bodyrotic - March 2013 - Courtney

On a whim I decided to visit Camperdown and check out Courtney - there has been some talk about Courtney before and the BR website mentions she went under the name of Laela before. I got the impression that she's quite popular.

Being a last minute decision I phoned ahead and was surprised she was available for the hour so I made a booking and went on down.

Courtney is a tall girl with a petite figure. Later I would find out she had a fit body with smooth skin and nice round ass. Very friendly and easy to speak to. After the shower she mentioned her massage is sexy and sensual - she likes to get to know her clients body and what they like. We were off to a good start as she traced her fingers and nails against my back moving towards my bum and legs. Then she hit the spot and discovered I was a little ticklish - that's when the fun started.

Focusing on my bum she drizzled oil across my crack letting it slide over my balls and cock. Slowly she would tease me with as her hands played with my bum and some light tackle play. Occasionally she would run her hand against my shaft and slowly trace her finger along base of my head. Later she would move on to my legs and feet giving them a good massage but would always return back to my bum to tease me. The moans of pleasure began.

She came up and gave my back a good massage. Loosening a few knots in my shoulders she would dig her elbows into my back almost like she was pushing all the tension out of my body. It sounds like it hurt but it didn't - I get the impression she's done a proper therapeutic massage course somewhere. And again, always focusing on the parts that would get me going. A lite head massage here and there and the bodyslides began.

Her bodyslide is a mix between firm and raunchy. She would use user ass and thighs against my back whilst rubbing every bit of her body against mine. I could feel her rub her pussy against my lower back as she would grind against me.

Courtney asked me to turn over and already my body was relaxed. But this would only start the best part of the massage. Drizzling more oil over my cock and chest she would trace her fingers all over my body and found some more pleasure points. She slowly gets up on top of me allowing me to touch her back and bum. Her tits sliding all over my front she would blow all over my neck moving towards my cock and pretended to give me a blow job.

This continued for a while and should would bring me to the brink of cumming a few times but would slow it down. She finished me off knelling over me with her tits over my cock as if she wanted me to cum over them. Whilst she gave me a handjob she let me massage her - one hand on her ass the other playing with her nipples.

Afterwards she wiped me down with a hot towel. We had a quick shower (separately) and some small chit chat as we got ready. Courtney offered the perfect mix of a relaxing and raunchy massage. Will certainly see her again.

• Thanks 5
Occasionally she would run her hand against my shaft and slowly trace her finger along base of my head

What a cock teaser..but ending happily for you TB. ;)

Yeah, that's a shame, i was planning on paying her a visit as she was my 'go to girl' when she was Laela many years ago.

Anyone know where she went?