Kenna - General Discussion Thread

Manofkent

Kenna, Hobart :: 0400 227 661

Formerly known as Autumn

Email | Website | 0400 227 661 (SMS Only)

Edited by AndyJ
Name and details updated.

Hey there, I've just recently moved to tassie and very new to punting as well. Would this gorgeous sounding lass have a website or something that I could use to contact her for a meeting. Sadly my only other experience with a WL is one of the asian girls that worked from King of Burnie and it was very sub par, TIA

...Would this gorgeous sounding lass have a website or something that I could use to contact her for a meeting....

Here is her Punter Planet page.

This lady is an absolute gem. I trust you will treat her extremely well.

Aha ty leo61 and anuddafatguy (cool handle btw). Now it seems i have to get over the obstacle of having 10 posts till i can find out more bout this young lady :)

no, its best to pm her and ask her when she will next be down :) I recommend you do, she is easily the best i have come across in the state, and the most genuine i have come across as well. Her first daylight second. Worth the effort to arrange dates.

Go to the Gallery section and search for her there. You'll find her contact details there as well as the pics.

I managed to see her in Hobart also. She was only able to do an outcall (problematic usually) but sounds like this may change due to the positive response she has had. I agree with the reviews on PP and found her to be a lovely GFE - though I've never had deepthroat from a GF! Highly recommended.

Glowing reviews seem to be all too rare in Tassie and it's great to see one like this. And with Jane Jameson moving down there soon, it would appear that the prospects for our Tassie brothers is really looking brighter!

Do you have any contact details?

Thanks for the review

Does she advertise in the Mercury when she is in Hobart?

Can someone please post a link to her page on PP? I have done a search and cannot find her :'(

Go to the Gallery section and search for her there. You'll find her contact details there as well as the pics.

I really have no idea why sometimes the simplest of things seem so difficult.

1) Go to the Members page

2) Search for Autumn (there is only one entry under that name)

3) You should find her.

And for those who find that even a little too difficult, this is the page you're looking for. I found it in exactly 53 seconds.

...I found it in exactly 53 seconds.

Your net connection must be slow.

If you are not a approved member you can not see it :-(

Can someone post her phone number please?

If you are not a approved member you can not see it :-(

Can someone post her phone number please?

PM one of the moderators. There are special rules for people with less than (I forget the number of) posts. I was once told the reasons - don't remember but remember they seemed reasonable.

Does she visit Hobart very often??

Does she visit Launceston at all?

Just to complete the tour of Tasmania, does she visit King Island/Flinders Island/Port Arthur/Queenstown/ any place else in Tasmania often?

Ask her.