Mina - General Discussion Thread

Manofkent

Hi fellow Punters,

Mina (Asian lady) from Melbourne was recently in Perth. Did anyone see her or have any thoughts on her service?

Any info happily received.

Leo

Thanks but I have seen and commented on this review. I was just wondering what the intel was from some of the punters who may have seen her when she was just over in Perth this week.

Any info would be appreciated.

Mina is coming to Perth again on the 21st May to 23rd May. Send her a email or text if anyone in Perth is interested.

I see Mina is coming to perth, wants a $200 deposit to secure a booking. Tell her she is dreaming, turn her sideways you wouldn't see her 

My comment was not meant to be detrimental...she is a lovely lady with a great service I just wanted to say that she is not skinny

Mina is one of my favourite touring girls. I'm always on the lookout for when our paths cross in Perth

On 27/05/2018 at 7:57 PM, HamsterJam said:

Agreed, and she really should come to Adelaide more often.....

Keep an eye on her, she does your a lot

Hello. I know she is on hiatus, however anyone able to contact her?

We can only hope that Mina comes out of hiatus soon, we dearly miss her. She is the best.

My reviews of Mina speak for themselves but this is an extended hiatus that may mean she is moving on with her life.  Regardless, I wish her well and  thank her for some great experiences.  As @hornedone said - she is the best!