14. Estimated Age: 21 - 25
  15. Estimated Ethnic Group: Caucasian / European Origin
  16. Hair Colour: Brown
  17. Hair Length: Long
  18. Eyes Colour: Brown
  19. Skin Colour: Olive
  20. Height: Average - Around 165 cm / 5'5"
  21. Body Shape: Curvy
  22. Estimated Breast Size: DD and above (Extra Large)
  23. Enhanced breasts?: No, natural breasts
  24. Pubic Hair: All Waxed / Shaved
  25. Kind of Experience: Girlfriend Experience
  26. Kissing Available: Yes, Light Kissing
  27. Blowjob: No
  28. DATY / Oral On Her: No
  29. Handjob Available: Yes, handjob
  30. Massage Available: Yes, rub-down
  31. Overall Looks: An absolute goddess!
  32. Overall Personality: Cheeky
  33. Overall Performance: Fantastic time

Bodyrotic - December 2012 - Stephanie

the_barron

I've visited Bodyrotic for some time now and have been a PP member for about the same - just never had the chance to write up a review. Whilst a number of the girls I've seen have already been reviewed I thought I share one of my more memorable experiences with Stephanie. It was a few months ago but here it goes...

I was around the corner in Glebe catching up with an ex over dinner. We finished earlier than expected so I thought I pay BR a visit and check up the line up. Most of my favourites were in bookings for the rest of the night and Steph was the most attractive and bubbly enough for me to chose her.

Steph is simply gorgeous and a real tease. Long brown hair, sexy fringe, lips that you would want all over you and curves in all the right places - double D natural boobs and a sexy ass.

I settled the bill for the hour and she came back to walk me up to the room. She's quite talkative as we had a chat about our plans for the weekend and the week that was. Later on I would learn she loves to talk dirty. Showered off and on the table she came back and removed her bra and underwear saying something about it being fair that she stripped off to.

She began with light touch and teasing as she brushed her hair over my back and tickled my bum. Eventually she began pouring oil all over my back and legs with light 'accidental' strokes of my balls. She started to oil her self up and maintained eye contact with me the whole time which - incredibly sexy as she rubbed oil all over her body and blowed kisses.

Next the bodyslide began as she rubbed her boobs all over my back. Every now on she slowly came up to kiss my neck and ears. I love it when a girl does that - It just takes it to the next level and the blood was rushing south fast. Eventually it was time to turn over and I went to give her a hand to rub some oil on her boobs - she loves to use that oil.

She starts to tease by bringing her boobs up to my face and places her nipple against my lips. I went to start sucking on them and she pulled back joking that I would have to wait a little longer. The teasing was insane as she rubbed her boobs against my cock, grinded her pussy against my legs and I squeezed her ass.

I couldnt take it anymore and leaned up to hold her against me. Her boobs up against my chest, my cock inches from her pussy and the two of us kissing each others bodies. It was only fair that I returned the favour and kissed her ears slowly moving down to her boobs.

The best part was when I laid back down on the table and she sat on my reverse cowgirl style rubbing her ass over me. Next she grabbed my hand and begun rubbing her pussy telling me how she loves to masturbate. She got wet quickly which I consider a sign that the girl enjoys her job.

We eventually finished off with her giving me a handjob while I played with her dripping wet pussy and sucked on her boobs.

She rubs off all the excess oil with a hot towel massage at the end and a quick shower together.

One of the pleasurable experiences I've had at BR.

More to come soon...

• Thanks 5

Was kissing freely available? Or was it an extra?

Whilst it was never mentioned as an extra a tip was the least I could do