16. Knowledge of English: Very Good
  17. Hair Colour: Brown
  18. Hair Length: Long
  19. Eyes Colour: Brown
  20. Skin Colour: Pale
  21. Height: Tall - Above 170 cm / 5'7"
  22. Body Shape: Athletic
  23. Estimated Body Size: 8 to 10
  24. Estimated Breast Size: C to D (Medium to Big)
  25. Enhanced breasts?: No, natural breasts
  26. Pubic Hair: Neatly Trimmed
  27. Any Tattoos?: One or two
  28. Any Piercings?: One or two
  29. Full Sex Available: Yes, intercourse
  30. Kind of Experience: Clinical Experience
  31. Kissing Available: Unsure
  32. Blowjob: Yes, fellatio
  33. DATY / Oral On Her: Yes, DATY on offer
  34. Handjob Available: Yes, handjob
  35. Massage Available: Yes, rub-down
  36. Extras Charged: Yes, additionally
  37. Overall Looks: Easy on the eye
  38. Overall Personality: Shy
  39. Overall Performance: Money down the drain

Bliss on Crown - January 2013 - Tiffany

Hola,

Having knocked the ball out of the park with my last experience at Bliss (Stephanie), I have just come crashing back to earth with potentially the worst punt of my life. Now, I'm usually keen to wax lyrical about my exploits but today I'm keeping it short so that I can get this on record then expunge the memory.

- a day off from work so I thought I'd treat myself and after the aforementioned Stephanie awesomeness, decided on Bliss

- 3 girls available, Tiffany was first and she has an engaging smile and what looked like a cute body - lesson one - soft lighting can hide a great deal.

- as is currently being discussed in this post: Go with your gut- (http://forums.punterplanet.com/topic/46055-punting-for-dummies/) I wasn't overly attracted to any of the ladies but I did not take this sage advice, instead I listened to the little matador and booked her for 45 min

- up in the room for the usual process; shower, drink, on to the bed and Tiffany returned. There was very limited conversation, I tried but just got nothing in return despite throwing out a number of questions / statements that could have got us going.

- woeful massage, just half assed rubbing of my limbs with the occasional nibble of the neck / ears which lead to...

- bad breath. Surely, in what is the most intimate of service industries, this should be the number 1 check a WL completes before taking a booking?

- I flipped over and was offers extras, $50 CBJ, $80 CBJ + DATY, $100 or $150 for FS (I can t recall which, sorry). Again I listened to the little matador and went CBJ option.

- Tiffany straddled me and my legs were torn apart by her prickly unshaven legs. FUCK. ME. If I wanted to shag a woman with prickly legs, I would get back together with my ex-wife. It was awful, awful, awful. Even though she apologised for them, I am so scarred that I can still feel the prickly feeling ad it's making my skin crawl while I write this.

- what happened next was a blur, I got a passable CBJ and came in her mouth

All up, worst punt ever. A disengaged lady with poor personal hygiene habits.

Fucking not ole!

• Thanks 3

Think we've all let the little brain take over on occassions Bullfighter. Sorry to read you didn't enjoy your time with Tiffany but thanks for taking the time to give us the heads-up on your experience :)