12. Estimated Ethnic Group: Caucasian / European Origin
  13. Hair Colour: Blond
  14. Hair Length: Long
  15. Eyes Colour: Blue
  16. Skin Colour: Pale
  17. Height: Tall - Above 170 cm / 5'7"
  18. Body Shape: Petite
  19. Estimated Body Size: 6 to 8
  20. Estimated Breast Size: AA to B (Small to Average)
  21. Enhanced breasts?: No, natural breasts
  22. Any Tattoos?: None, no tattoos
  23. Any Piercings?: None, no piercings
  24. Full Sex Available: No
  25. Kind of Experience: Sex Buddy Experience
  26. Kissing Available: Unsure
  27. Blowjob: No
  28. DATY / Oral On Her: Unsure
  29. Handjob Available: Yes, handjob
  30. Massage Available: Yes, rub-down
  31. Extras Charged: No, all included
  32. Overall Looks: Very pretty
  33. Overall Personality: Lovely
  34. Overall Performance: Fantastic time

Bodyrotic - January 2013 - Ashley

Dreadnought

Popped out of work to get a massage at Bodyrotic today. I've had mixed experiences here but more positive than negative. My original intention was to try for a double, but I always feel awkward about bringing it up and there weren't two girls today that seemed to.....match up. I wanted a straight double but I guess I should have used the hostess for advice. The only advice I DID get from the hostess was that Ashley would only be available for a half an hour as she had another booking. It wasn't my first choice for a time slot, but I liked her the best so I took it.

In any case, Ashely was the most attractive and warm girl in the intro. I reckon her to be about 25, with a great presence, really sexy without trying and a face to die for. I like an authentic experience and she gave great eye contact with warmth without seeming to lay on the shmoozey sexy thing.

I followed her up to the room, admiring her height and her lithe legs and tight butt, She has great hair, killer blue eyes and a nice voice (also a turn on for me).

I went through the usual shower and wait while she went off to get the oil and prep. When she came back we had a few minutes of chat and then I lay down for my massage.

She gives a GREAT massage. Really good hands and pressure. She worked her way all over my back and shoulders. She then gave the butt a thorough working out and she started on my legs. She had not, at this point done any of that 'oops i touched your balls' stuff, and I was fine with that and really relaxing into the massage. There was no small talk and I appreciated that as well. In fact, I began to feel like I was getting a therapeutic massage in a straight venue, but with a really hot naked girl!

She did my legs and feet, which somehow always revs me up. As she worked my thighs she began to do the tiniest teasing between my legs, but it was so subtle, and I was so relaxed form the massage that it really drove me crazy. I think she could hear it in my breath as she asked me if I wanted to turn over.

As I was really turned on I asked her if she would continue her attentions but from behind with me face down as she had been. She did just that, really playing my cock and balls beautifully. When it got to be too much I got up on my knees and asked her to keep going form behind. She liked this fine and added some chest stroking to her ministrations. Eventually we ended up facing each other, her standing and me kneeling on the table but holding the ceiling. She was rubbing me all over her chest and had nice technique throughout. I was caressing her gorgeous skin and face and playing with her nipples. She began pinching my nipples, which I really like, and she built it all up beautifully till I shot all over her beautiful small tits (with gorgeous puffy nipples btw).

She wiped herself down, she had taken quite a load, and asked me to lay down face up on the table. Then she gave me a great head and face massage. We clearly went over time but she was in no way stressed about the time.

Then we cleaned up while we had a chat and I went home with a smile on my face and my whole body feeling great.

• Thanks 12

i guess anyone here knows to follow the lady up the stairs, in ashleys case this is an absolute must, greatest ass in the business!

You fit all that in 30minutes? Haha! Sounds like you had a great time! She sounds very friendly! Authentic, warm and friendly girls are better than the fake ones!