16. Knowledge of English: Very Good
  17. Hair Colour: Black
  18. Hair Length: Medium
  19. Eyes Colour: Brown
  20. Skin Colour: Pale
  21. Height: Average - Around 165 cm / 5'5"
  22. Body Shape: Petite
  23. Estimated Body Size: 6 to 8
  24. Estimated Breast Size: AA to B (Small to Average)
  25. Enhanced breasts?: No, natural breasts
  26. Pubic Hair: Landing Strip
  27. Any Tattoos?: One or two
  28. Any Piercings?: One or two
  29. Full Sex Available: No
  30. Kind of Experience: Sex Buddy Experience
  31. Kissing Available: No
  32. Blowjob: Yes, CBJ (Covered Blowjob)
  33. DATY / Oral On Her: No
  34. Greek or Anal Sex Available: No
  35. Handjob Available: Yes, handjob
  36. Massage Available: Yes, rub-down
  37. Extras Charged: Yes, additionally
  38. Doubles and Group Sex: No
  39. Overall Looks: Beautiful
  40. Overall Personality: Cheeky
  41. Overall Performance: Out of this world!

Bliss on Crown - December 2012 - Stephanie

Hola,

This review is overdue, so my apologies. Prior to Christmas I wandered on down to Bliss to sample the delights on offer. There were 4 girls available and Stephanie caught my eye.

Stephanie is an Australian girl with a Asian heritage, she is in possession of an extremely cheeky smile, a size 8 body with pert B/C cups. Her face is gorgeous and it was that plus the smile that made me select her from the line up.

As ever at Bliss, walking up the stairs to the rooms gives you an great view of the selected ladies' arse and the view following Stephanie was spectacular - I wanted to grab it there and then.

I decided to stay for 45 minutes and we had a discussion about available extras (CBJ & mutual touching for $100).

I hit the shower while Stephanie got me a cold glass of water and I was on the bench when Stephanie returned and disrobed in front of me - at this point I was over the moon with my choice.

I lay down and Stephanie commenced a great massage for about 10 minutes and then the fun commenced with plenty of action through the bed hole and Stephanie gently blowing in or nibbling on my ears. After a few minutes more Stephanie had me turn over. Now some girls at Bliss when they hit you with the tax for mutual touching, will then do their damnedest to ensure that you get scant contact with their body. Stephanie is quite the opposite. She grabbed my hand, licked my fingers and guided them to her pussy, even in 69 position when my wrist was getting sore and I'd take a rest, she ran my hand again. It was fantastic.

Stephanie delivered a great CBJ with plenty of enthusiasm and technique. We swapped through a number of positions and after a while Stephanie straddled my legs and let me use both hands on her clot and pussy to give her an orgasm. The memory of her shuddering to a climax, head thrown back in ecstasy will stay with me forever.

After she gained her composure, Stephanie announced that she wanted my cum on her tips, so, with me standing / leaning against the bed, she knelt in front of me and continued with BJ action and then jerked out a massive load on to her rack.

This was a fucking great RnT session from a girl who is wonderful at her job. I plan to make Stephanie a 2013 regular.

Ole!

• Thanks 6
This was a fucking great RnT session

It sounded like you hit the jackpot with Stephanie, bullfighter. Ole :)

It sounded like you hit the jackpot with Stephanie, bullfighter. Ole :)

Clandestine, yes mate. She's great. Anytime you're in Sydney you should look her up.

She is definately a hottie ! she is a cheeky girl with a fun personality but certainly would not rate her as a GFE but more a fun sexy 'sex buddy' experience, the type of hot girl you would call for a good fuck and then make them go home. Dont expect worldly intelligent conversations or intimate kisses from her. Not saying she is a stupid bimbo, far from that...but just not someone i would recommend if you want a ' girlfriend girlfriend' experience.