17. Body Shape: Petite
  18. Kissing Available: No
  19. Blowjob: No
  20. DATY / Oral On Her: No
  21. Overall Looks: Pretty
  22. Overall Personality: Lovely
  23. Overall Performance: It was okay

Bodyrotic - November 2012 - Charlotte

I am continuing to explore RnT world. After my visit to bodyrotic a previous month, I came back there a few weeks later. I did not make any booking, just show up to establishment. Pitty I am not lucky this times, it was a busy day, and only 2 girls available in line up.

The receptionis came back and ask how the ladies and how long will I stay.

I did not remember who the other girls in line up but I have choose Charlotte a pretty brunette. Her body is so sexy and her smiles is so lovely.

I had choose 1 hour massage, IMO its a minimum times to enjoy an overall experience.

Charlotte guiding me to go to her room, and we chat a little bit on the way there, and my eyes can not stop to explorer a beautifull body of her. My first impression, she is a lovely girls with a hot body.

She let me go to a shower and ask me if I want some drink. She came back a few minutes later with a glass of water and a hot oil.

The massage begin, and I could not resist to see a mirror to look at her. After a while she start to open her top, to show her nice boob and then she open up her bottom as well.

Wow I could not believe how lucky I am to see a beautifull girl naked in front of me. I could not resist to touch her body, except a forbidden area.

Not so sure how long a back massage going on as during thats time I have use a mirror to see her doing her job. After a while Its time to turn back and this times I have a better direct view of her as I do not need to use mirror anymore to see her.

Massage ending with her hand play on my little fella.

• Thanks 7