15. Knowledge of English: Very Good
  16. Hair Colour: Black
  17. Hair Length: Medium
  18. Eyes Colour: Hazel
  19. Skin Colour: Olive
  20. Height: Average - Around 165 cm / 5'5"
  21. Body Shape: Slim
  22. Estimated Body Size: 8 to 10
  23. Estimated Breast Size: C to D (Medium to Big)
  24. Enhanced breasts?: No, natural breasts
  25. Pubic Hair: All Waxed / Shaved
  26. Any Tattoos?: One or two
  27. Any Piercings?: None, no piercings
  28. Full Sex Available: No
  29. Kind of Experience: Clinical Experience
  30. Kissing Available: No
  31. Blowjob: No
  32. DATY / Oral On Her: No
  33. Greek or Anal Sex Available: No
  34. Handjob Available: Yes, handjob
  35. Massage Available: Yes, rub-down
  36. Extras Charged: No, all included
  37. Overall Looks: Attractive
  38. Overall Personality: Cold
  39. Overall Performance: Pretty good

Bodyrotic - January 2013 - Elle

georgeofjungle

I saw Elle at Bodyrotic last Friday night. She is definitely a good looking woman. With a dark olive skin tanned to a nice coffee color stunning, She perhaps has at least some Asian ancestry but it would be difficult to say, with her high cheek bones and knock out sexy eyes.

The first 40 minutes of the hours were somewhat boring when she concentrated on a very uninspiring back massage. This part of the massage was lackluster neither sensual or invigorating. I started to feel as if I may have blown my money. Toward the end of this session with me on my back I started to turn my head to the side occasionally to use the mirrors to advantage. I must admit she is hot and the look of her dark tanned hands rubbing my body started to get a rise out of me.

The last 10 minutes of back massage was much nicer. She finally started to massage the tops of my legs, massaging between them and occasionally giving my penis a rub. The last part of the back massage was body slide. It was wonderful.

Finally for the last 10 minutes I got to roll onto my back. Finally I got to fully appreciate what a hottie this girl is. Slim but still with all the right curves in the right places, her deeply tanned skin and black hair was stunning as well.

Finally i was asked to roll over, with me on my back it was all play. While she did not encourage me touching her, she rubbed her body all over me and squeezed my penis between her lovely c cup breasts. She also skillfully rubbed her breasts over most other parts of my body.with a nice body slide. At the end of our session she got me to the brink of cumming with her hands before moving me back to between her breasts squeezing me between them to provide the friction to make me cum. As i started to cum she unforgettably moved back and used her hand once more directing the bulk of my huge load to my belly.

She was super hot and great to look at but certainly not in the same class as Crystal, Mercedes or Amarni.

• Thanks 9

Thanks for sharing. RnT world is new to me, I have met a few different girls at bodyrotic and so far i have mixed experience there. I will write a review soon.

I would normally turn on my back after 5 mins :lol:

How can you stand 40 mins of 'massage' in a RnT place! A bit of a rip off for 10mins body slide paying $220.

I would normally turn on my back after 5 mins :lol:

How can you stand 40 mins of 'massage' in a RnT place! A bit of a rip off for 10mins body slide paying $220.

Yep can't argue about that,