11. Hair Colour: Other
  12. Hair Length: Long
  13. Eyes Colour: Green
  14. Skin Colour: Pale
  15. Height: Average - Around 165 cm / 5'5"
  16. Body Shape: Petite
  17. Full Sex Available: Yes, intercourse
  18. Kind of Experience: Sex Buddy Experience
  19. Kissing Available: Yes, DFK (Deep French Kissing)
  20. Blowjob: Yes, fellatio
  21. DATY / Oral On Her: Yes, DATY on offer
  22. Greek or Anal Sex Available: Yes, anal sex
  23. Extras Charged: Yes, additionally
  24. Overall Looks: Attractive
  25. Overall Personality: Cheeky
  26. Overall Performance: Fantastic time

Club 741 - September 2012 - Goldie

goodstuf

Excuse me if some of the details are a bit fuzzy, I'm probably leaving this a bit long before writing.

On my way through to the intro room a lady caught my eye, she wasn't in the intro's though and nobody else grabbed my attention so I waited for round 2 to arrive. Still nothing of interest, so I wait and eventually in she comes, Goldie. Cheeky personality, when asked about extra's she reeled of a bunch of things to which I say OK all of that sounds perfect. She only has one question for me as role play was one of the extras, "Schoolgirl or French Maid?"

So I fix up the base charges with reception while Goldie goes to change, then we head up to the room. I take a shower while the 'maid' is tidying the room, putting on a bit of a show. When I'm out and dry my maid is getting pretty friendly and tells me how well she does her cleaning job and if I gave her a raise she could get dirty too. Of course I accepted this generous offer and paid the lady. We kissed and fondled and before long she is on all fours on the edge of the bed with my face buried in her wetness licking from clit to crack.

We continue into 69 for a while then missionary and cowgirl. Next thing I know we are in reverse cowgirl, my cock is being guided into her asshole and not long after she is bouncing and grinding, loving being filled in the back door. A beautiful view in the mirror opposite. This goes on for a while until she remembers something else she had ready, a vibrator. It's on the opposite side of the bed so rather than disconnect our embrace we wriggle and thrust and bounce around until it's in reach.

As she grinds her ass down on my cock she inserts the vibrator into her pussy and Goldie is loving the DP. After a while she explodes and her ass clenching milks me dry.

Awesome! Next time I might try the Schoolgirl.

• Thanks 8

yeah she's pretty good this one, and I see she's back strutt'n the floor again in '14.

Le'Tif tasted her delights, in a past life, over 2 years ago - Goldie sucks and takes it up the arse like the best of them, even tho' it's all an extra.

Bit of a man hater, but le'dick never got bitten off back then either, and she's really quite a safe bit of fluff to get stuck down me throat.

But shite! what an interesting mix! part Croat/part Macedonian - that's an explosion just waiting to happen, and I reckon it helps fire up her passion to get a fella in, and out of there, as quickly as her money-making can manage it.

I haven't been to 741 in over a year but use to be a regular of Goldies

I must say she is one of the best and down right dirtiest (in a good way) girl

The last time I was there man the extras where over the top and well worth ever extra dollar

From the toys to the anal and she even DPed her self with a very large double ended dildo while I pounded her ass.

I was being a bit cheeky and smuggled a few Jimmy Stubbies in with me and let's just say she found a place to hide the stubbie perfectly

She really has a talent for sucking oral even took a load in the face

But she saved the best for last with a fantastic mutual Golden shower

If your into Kinky hard dirty sex I highly recommend this goddess

Has any one been with Goldie lately, the original post was 3 years ago.

This review got my interest, so after a few weeks of calling to see is she is on (reception told me she works every second Wednesday), I finally went to this place and meet a few girls. Goldie was the last one, but this Goldie had red hair and in my opinion was heavy set with big thighs, she also had tatts on her thighs.

Question being, is it the same girl who has put on weight with the years?

By the way I didn't go with Goldie, instead tried Tiffany (my review had been posted)

That doesn't sound like the real goldie the only Tatt she had was a small dolphin on her shoulder and she didn't have red hair