13. Knowledge of English: Very Good
  14. Hair Colour: Dark
  15. Hair Length: Short
  16. Eyes Colour: Brown
  17. Skin Colour: Pale
  18. Height: Short - Under 160 cm / 5'3"
  19. Body Shape: Full-figured
  20. Estimated Body Size: 12 to 14
  21. Estimated Breast Size: C to D (Medium to Big)
  22. Enhanced breasts?: No, natural breasts
  23. Pubic Hair: All Waxed / Shaved
  24. Any Tattoos?: None, no tattoos
  25. Any Piercings?: None, no piercings
  26. Full Sex Available: Yes, intercourse
  27. Kind of Experience: Girlfriend Experience
  28. Kissing Available: Yes, Light Kissing
  29. Blowjob: Yes, CBJ (Covered Blowjob)
  30. DATY / Oral On Her: Unsure
  31. Greek or Anal Sex Available: No
  32. Handjob Available: Yes, handjob
  33. Massage Available: Yes, rub-down
  34. Extras Charged: No, all included
  35. Overall Looks: Attractive
  36. Overall Personality: Fun
  37. Overall Performance: Great service

Club 741 - December 2012 - Lillian

fatcat50

Today was extremely humid for Melbourne and the traffic on Geelong Road was going nowhere. I had previously had lunch with my Sons in Barkly Street Footscray at our regular Vietnamese Restaurant and was feeling frisky from all the Asian lovelies there and in the Streets. I resolved to return tomorrow to give the Ferret a run at Studio 466 when I looked to the left and saw Club 741 through the gloom. Quick lane change and in I went, not expecting too much at this time of day (17:15 Friday)

Greeted by a very friendly and attractive blond Receptionist; into Room 1 for Intros; five WL's came in succession; three possibles - not bad. None were Studio 466 material but I was looking for something different. Ended up picking the last girl Lillian (reviewed negatively here earlier) based on her appearance and friendliness.

To the room; she was extremely organised; health check (this never happens at 466); shower, she was back quickly; gave me a mouthwash to gargle. WTF! This was a first for me but no problems; probably a good idea. So I knew she took health issues seriously.

She offered a massage to start and she was very skilled to the point where I almost dozed off; but she wasn't going to let that happen. :) Roll over, tits in face - and very nice natural big tits for an Asian - then CBJ. As all was going well downstairs I elected to mount her standing by the bed with her legs around my ears; nice tight fit and good pelvic muscle control. A few variations and some deep thrusting soon had me looking for a breather so on to the couch (me) for a tit fuck then more CBJ. The buzzer went off for 60 mins and I couldn't believe how quickly it had gone; so I extended for another 30 minutes. Most unusual for me. Back she came and then it was more playing with her big tits, doggie, rubbing my cock up her ass crack in front of the mirror, spanking, talikg dirty - she was up for all of it. Every now and then she would come out with some dirty talk that seemed unrehearsed; certainly worked for me.

Seeing I was rooted, she then gave me the most equisite cock massage I have had for a long time. And then the f'in buzzer went off again! She seemed genuinely upset that I hadn't come but I assured her that was fine as my medication often causes this; wasn't for want of trying on her part.

I found her to be a pleasant change from the model types with a sweet nature and a desire to please. I felt she showed her real personality and I will definitely give her another run; next time she will be a Schoolgirl and I guess I will have to discipline her and then... ;)

Lillian was the sort of girl I would be happy to spend time with in the real world.

• Thanks 5

Nice one fatcat....Lillian's massage was a little "too good" it seems :lol: she sounds like a very sensual,sexy, voluptuous girl....hmmmm :P ....nice work m8!

Cheers

she then gave me the most equisite cock massage I have had for a long time.

That definately sounds interesting FC50. How did she do that? :o

The buzzer went off for 60 mins and I couldn't believe how quickly it had gone

Lillian was the sort of girl I would be happy to spend time with in the real world.

Nice review mate, great read and well done Lillian. I have similar dreams----to meet girls like these in the real world. Sadly, they are few and far between if in fact they exist at all.

That definately sounds interesting FC50. How did she do that? :o

She had one hand firmly grasping my balls while using just a finger to massage the tip and head of my cock while telling me how some guys liked their balls squeezed really hard and smiling the whole time. It was surreal...

:unsure: