Review Information

1. Sex Worker's Name: Ginger
  2. Session Month: October
  3. Session Year: 2012
  4. Type of Service: Massage
  5. Name of Agency or Parlour (if any): Bliss on Crown
  6. Establishment Address (Only for brothels): 104 Crown St, Woolloomooloo, Sydney
  7. Phone Number (Please add area code): 02 9360 3366
  8. Link to Website or Online Ad (if any): http://www.blissoncrown.com.au/
  9. Photos Authenticity: 100% Real
  10. Advertised Hourly Rate (Pick closest): $225
  11. Location where session took place: New South Wales
  12. Incall or Outcall: Establishment's Venue
  13. Session Day: Weekday
  14. Session Time: Evening
  15. Estimated Age: 31 - 35
  16. Estimated Ethnic Group: Caucasian / European Origin
  17. Knowledge of English: Very Good
  18. Hair Colour: Red
  19. Hair Length: Long
  20. Eyes Colour: Green
  21. Skin Colour: Pale
  22. Height: Tall - Above 170 cm / 5'7"
  23. Body Shape: Curvy
  24. Estimated Body Size: 10 to 12
  25. Estimated Breast Size: C to D (Medium to Big)
  26. Enhanced breasts?: No, natural breasts
  27. Pubic Hair: Landing Strip
  28. Any Tattoos?: None, no tattoos
  29. Any Piercings?: None, no piercings
  30. Full Sex Available: No
  31. Kind of Experience: Girlfriend Experience
  32. Kissing Available: Unsure
  33. Blowjob: No
  34. DATY / Oral On Her: No
  35. Greek or Anal Sex Available: No
  36. Handjob Available: Yes, handjob
  37. Massage Available: Yes, rub-down
  38. Extras Charged: No, all included
  39. Doubles and Group Sex: No
  40. Overall Looks: Attractive
  41. Overall Personality: Fun
  42. Overall Performance: Fantastic time

Bliss on Crown - October 2012 - Ginger

So I got sent to Sydney for work again and walking around Sydney CBD in the sunny weather seeing all babes was driving me mental. It was a brief stay and the boss and I worked quite late until 7:30pm and I didn't finish dinner with him until 10:30pm and I was pretty buggered and just wanted to lie down like a starfish and have a gorgeous woman run her hands all over me. Once we said our farewell's I hopped immediately down to Bliss on Crown for my 2nd ever punt, given that I had a pretty average experience at Sirs before that.

Was greeted by the reception and presented 3 girls, an average looking brunette and asian who briefly introduced themselves and both in lingerie and heels. At this point they weren't really floating my boat and the last one was Ginger who immediately ticked my boxes. She had a lacy top and stockings on which I liked and her introduction was very warm and she indicated she liked to "tease" but also was trained in "tantric massage". She asked if I had any questions and all I asked what the extent touching was. We had a conversation about extras but given I was so tired I didn't explore them. Ginger was a lot more mature than the other ladies but she just oozed that sexy confidence and she ticked all my boxes for a more mature lady. She keeps herself in good shape and I couldn't say no to her long red hair.

I can't remember all the details, all I do remember is exploring her gorgeous body.

When we got started I was expecting to be lied down and massaged...quite the opposite happened and Ginger somehow sensing my energy asked me to help her undress which I happily obliged. I was so taken aback when we started kissing and we started to run our hands all over each other stroking and teasing. Ginger knew I loved her stockings and proceed to wrap her leg around me so I feel her long legs. I got lost in this moment and spent the next 20 minutes just touching and kissing her all over and dirty talking about playing in the office. Now a note boys, I got carried away and got a bit "grabby" which she doesn't like so play gentle and she'll respond accordingly! We switched a couple of positions and just kept on going, Ginger simulated fucking me by sitting in reverse cowgirl and rubbing herself on me whilst giving me a firm hand job. I was having such a good time after lying down together for a bit Ginger tried to upsell me an additional hour with some extras added which I wanted so badly, however I couldn't entertain as I just didn't have the energy (nor the additional funds). Mentally I was up for a massage and a handjob but instead I got this GFE which I just wasn't expecting! We then concluded the session and Ginger dirty talked and gave me some cheeky stares as she made me finish up all over her breasts. We then showered and had a quick chat about our careers and life which she was able to some how with her clairvoyant skills from tantra pinpoint what life issues I had!!

Next time in Sydney, I'm going to have to see her again and carry some extra dosh because I now reckon I'll have the energy to go for 2 hours!!

Highly recommended!

• Thanks 7

Thanks for the great review mate! Just out of interest, what were the extras on offer and how much?

K

YMMV, but I was offered CBJ if I booked another hour. The others like pussy play I didn't pursue given I felt like being a starfish the whole night. (I had been up since 5am and we didn't start playing until 11pm).