Review Information

1. Sex Worker's Name: Kate
  2. Session Month: November
  3. Session Year: 2012
  4. Type of Service: Parlour Worker
  5. Name of Agency or Parlour (if any): Club 741
  6. Establishment Address (Only for brothels): 741 Geelong Rd, Brooklyn, VIC 3025
  7. Phone Number (Please add area code): (03) 9314 4242
  8. SWA Number if known (Victoria only): 6259BE
  9. Photos Authenticity: No photos available
  10. Advertised Hourly Rate (Pick closest): $225
  11. Location where session took place: Victoria
  12. Session Day: Weekday
  13. Session Time: Daytime
  14. Estimated Age: 26 - 30
  15. Estimated Ethnic Group: Caucasian / European Origin
  16. Knowledge of English: Very Good
  17. Hair Colour: Blond
  18. Hair Length: Long
  19. Eyes Colour: Brown
  20. Skin Colour: Pale
  21. Height: Average - Around 165 cm / 5'5"
  22. Body Shape: Slim
  23. Estimated Breast Size: AA to B (Small to Average)
  24. Enhanced breasts?: No, natural breasts
  25. Pubic Hair: Neatly Trimmed
  26. Any Tattoos?: None, no tattoos
  27. Any Piercings?: One or two
  28. Full Sex Available: Yes, intercourse
  29. Kind of Experience: Sex Buddy Experience
  30. Kissing Available: No
  31. Blowjob: Yes, BBBJ (Natural Oral)
  32. DATY / Oral On Her: Yes, without a dam
  33. Massage Available: Yes, rub-down
  34. Extras Charged: No, all included
  35. Overall Looks: Attractive
  36. Overall Personality: Lovely
  37. Overall Performance: Fantastic time

Club 741 - November 2012 - Kate

Matter

Was in Mebourne's west for a meeting and had a spare half hour or so, and feeling an itch that hadn't been scratched for a while. I decided to give club 741 a try, heaps of girls to choose from, lots of varity, I was going to choose an outgoing girl with some nice art on her leg and side, when the sexy receptionist (wish she was on the menu) can back in and said Kate was just finishing up if I wanted to wait.

So I'm glad I did, Kate had the best legs of the seven or so I was introduced to, and the rack looked amazing in the little baby doll dress, even if it was false advertising. She told me she offered a GFE, I asked about kissing and OWO, just to be sure what she meant be GFE, what GF has sex without kissing. So its no to kissing and OWO is ok.

I follow her up the stairs, the whole time looking at her sexy arse. Into the room and time for my shower. A while later Kate comes back in, I was pleasantly surprised, no smoke smell. Kate undresses, it is now that I realise what I thought where D cups turn out to be B. Kate has a great arse and legs, her stomach might not be washboard flat but I liked her look.

I lie on the bed and Kate proceedes to give me the second best oral I have ever had, I ask for my turn on her and Kate rolls onto her back, a little more hair than I expected but the curtains matched the rug and tastes lovely. Then back to my turn to receive again, on with the dom, she used some lube but my fingers told me she didn't need it. Start with mish, my face in her lovely smelling hair, then into doggy, to much lube not enough traction and again my finger had told me Kate was nice and tight, so back to mish to completion. Now for a quick massage about two minutes buzzer goes, we both have a quick seperate shower whilst getting dry the second buzzer goes. I had a great time and would see her again, but there are still a few out there I must try first.

• Thanks 5

Good to see you enjoyed your self Matter, cheers for the review. btw I have edited the review title so it matches the preferred format :)

Kate undresses, it is now that I realise what I thought where D cups turn out to be B

Thanks for your review Matter. :) Those pushup bra's are false advertsing

Cheers Matter, I was with Kate from 741 recently too.

Like you said she was great but the no kissing was a bit of a shame.