13. Knowledge of English: Very Good
  14. Hair Colour: Blond
  15. Hair Length: Medium
  16. Eyes Colour: Brown
  17. Skin Colour: Tanned
  18. Height: Average - Around 165 cm / 5'5"
  19. Body Shape: Slim
  20. Estimated Body Size: 8 to 10
  21. Estimated Breast Size: AA to B (Small to Average)
  22. Enhanced breasts?: No, natural breasts
  23. Pubic Hair: All Waxed / Shaved
  24. Kind of Experience: GFE/PSE Combined
  25. Kissing Available: Yes, DFK (Deep French Kissing)
  26. Blowjob: Yes, CBJ (Covered Blowjob)
  27. DATY / Oral On Her: No
  28. Handjob Available: Yes, handjob
  29. Extras Charged: No, all included
  30. Overall Looks: Very pretty
  31. Overall Personality: Outgoing
  32. Overall Performance: Fantastic time

Club 741 - Oct 2012 - Bubu

backinblack

I met Bubu at Club 741 during a time of the day when there were hardly any cars in the car park and maybe 10-12 girls who did an introductions, so it was a good time to go. Probably 4pm or something, I think on a Monday or Tuesday.

So there were lots of girls and at least 3 of them were quite attractive, and 2 of those friendly as well! The last one to come in was Bubu, who was quite different in that she had on a very sexy dress but one that you might see walking down Collins St rather than only in a brothel, and a huge personality - came in, took over the conversation and the room (even though only the two of us were there), didn't let you get a word in edgeways, and, really, make it seem as though she wanted to fuck me, which was nice. So although there were lots of girls, and I had already made my mind up on another one before Bubu came in, I changed it and organised an hour.

In the room Bubu's personality didn't change and probably got even more outgoing. She has an absolutely fantastic body, very pretty face and very attractive accent. If she doesn't like sex then she is a very good actress, and kept trying out all sorts of positions that looked good in the mirror. She gave a really excellent CBJ several times and passionate kissing, basically an incredibly fun session where it didn't seem too much was out of bounds but I didn't push any envelopes. Someone else has reviewed her and I think they said greek was an option but we never had that discussion.

I would say she's easy to talk to but since you can't actually get a word in I'll say she's very easy to listen to ;)

I would guess Bubu is around 30 and again, she has a killer body with natural tits, pretty face if and when you actually raise your eyes to look, likes rooting and makes you feel like she's happy you're there. And, I was very happy to be there. I can't imagine anyone being disappointed but she also might be the type of girl who will make it clear if she likes you or not. She's a card-carrying cute extrovert.

BnB

• Thanks 6

Thanks for the reviews you shared with us today Backinblack. I have moved a couple to the correct folders and also given you access to the Star Masters Lounge :)

HEY YO!

That other person who reviewed her was me.

In regards to Greek. Well she took over the conversation and started talking about greek with me. I was on a budget so I didnt persue that aveneu basically what she said was that she cannot offer Anal every time, when she if comfortable and stuff then she will offer it on some days.....She also talked up the fact that her greek is amazing and the best going around.

Ohh if only I won tattslotto then Id be greeking that all night and adding my own garlic sauce :)

> She also talked up the fact that her greek is amazing and the best going around.

She actually _is_ Greek so I wonder if something got lost in translation... ;)

> She also talked up the fact that her greek is amazing and the best going around.

She actually _is_ Greek so I wonder if something got lost in translation... ;)

HEY YO!

LOL well she actually said anal to me...but keeping with standards of the original poster I decided to say greek too LOL

I always feel awkward asking a Greek lady for 'greek'.

That is understandable Tappertit, but Bubu is a professional WL and asking for "Greek" is just punting terminology and i doubt if she or any Greek WL would be offended???