13. Knowledge of English: Very Good
  14. Hair Colour: Blond
  15. Hair Length: Short
  16. Eyes Colour: Brown
  17. Skin Colour: Pale
  18. Height: Tall - Above 170 cm / 5'7"
  19. Body Shape: Curvy
  20. Estimated Body Size: 8 to 10
  21. Estimated Breast Size: C to D (Medium to Big)
  22. Kissing Available: No
  23. Blowjob: No
  24. DATY / Oral On Her: No
  25. Overall Looks: Easy on the eye
  26. Overall Personality: Outgoing
  27. Overall Performance: It was okay

Bodyrotic - October 2012 - Luna

Blue Fish

I have been waiting a long time to try RnT. I just curious why people can be addicted to RnT. One thing that always revert me back from this place is my concern about privacy. I have never come to an establishment before, I always prefered to meet a private girls or girls who works in agency rather than come to brothel.

Finally I have a gut to visit bodyrotic, I am not exactly remember if my first visit was on September or October, so I just put it on October. I do not really remember as well what exactly the girls looks like, I have tried my best to put the right description of her.

I used a back entrance of establishment, I preferred to use back entrance as that door located in low traffic street which is good rather than use a front entrance.

When standing at back entrance, I saw a little button on the left side, press the button and the door open in a few seconds after it. Behind the door, I saw a long coridor and walk along it until I read a reception sign and start to follow. Not long after, I saw one girl go down the step, she looks so cute and sexy, and receptionist just path behind her.

Receptionist ask me if I have a booking or have been there before, I have answer it quickly: no.

She bring me to a small massage room and told me to wait there (might be other punter was on intro room). After a few minutes she came back and told me to follow her to intro rooms.

That day might be my lucky day, so many girls available. I did not remember exactly, how many girls was introduce to me, but for sure more than 5 girls. Sadly I did not see the girl I saw before in coridor, might be she has been choosen by punter before me. Gilrs at bodyrotic really nice, they introduce their names and asked my name, also one girls asked me if I have been there before and when she know that was my first visits she told me to enjoy my first experience.

Some of girls also asked if I have any questions and I have answered them no as I do not know what should I ask, I have no idea at all.

I have choose Luna for one hour session because she is the tallest girl available, also she is the most friendly girl at intros.

I did not ask for extra during intros nor during the session, I am not sure if she provide extra or not.

her massage is quiet good but not mind blowing.

• Thanks 6
her massage is quiet good but not mind blowing

Ahh...so was there any sex involved :unsure: or was it just a massage after the Travelogue?? :mellow:

Was there a HJ, CBJ, BBBJ?

I thought happy ending is standard RnT services? but no CBJ nor BBBJ. I have start thinking RnT can be addicted as well, otherwise why do I bother to comeback twice after my first experience?

I thought happy ending is standard RnT services? but no CBJ nor BBBJ. I have start thinking RnT can be addicted as well, otherwise why do I bother to comeback twice after my first experience?

The rub and the HE must have been good for you to go back. RnT can be addictive, specially with new places, since you have no idea what may take place. It's a true punt.

was it just a massage after the Travelogue??

go easy clandestine I think it's his first review.

Blue Fish thanks for a review. The receptionist should have told you there are no extras. They always ask if it's your first visit so they can warn you that BR is not full service etc

as you are new to this, I'd suggest you go in with a couple of questions ready - maybe 'how long have you been working here?' or 'What kind of massage do you do?' something to keep the good looking girls in the room while you make up your mind. And remember, young + pretty may not = best massage (it's a hard formula to remember in the heat of the moment)

Ahh...so was there any sex involved :unsure: or was it just a massage after the Travelogue?? :mellow:

Glad you liked the travelogue. It's a long way from bwyton. When do we see a new review of Bodyrotic from you clandestine?

BlueFish who is Luna? There is no Luna on the roster at present!

Hmm, she was work there before, might be you can ask bodyrotic management if she still work or not anymore. I have check She still on masseuse list.

Hmm, she was work there before, might be you can ask bodyrotic management if she still work or not anymore. I have check She still on masseuse list

she's on the site now, tall like you say. I think she's new but others may be better placed than me to know. Thanks again for the review