17. Knowledge of English: Very Good
  18. Hair Colour: Blond
  19. Hair Length: Medium
  20. Eyes Colour: Brown
  21. Skin Colour: Pale
  22. Height: Average - Around 165 cm / 5'5"
  23. Body Shape: Petite
  24. Estimated Body Size: 6 to 8
  25. Estimated Breast Size: C to D (Medium to Big)
  26. Enhanced breasts?: No, natural breasts
  27. Pubic Hair: All Waxed / Shaved
  28. Any Tattoos?: None, no tattoos
  29. Any Piercings?: None, no piercings
  30. Full Sex Available: Yes, intercourse
  31. Kind of Experience: Girlfriend Experience
  32. Kissing Available: Yes, DFK (Deep French Kissing)
  33. Blowjob: Yes, CBJ (Covered Blowjob)
  34. DATY / Oral On Her: No
  35. Greek or Anal Sex Available: No
  36. Handjob Available: Yes, handjob
  37. Massage Available: Yes, rub-down
  38. Extras Charged: Yes, additionally
  39. Overall Looks: Pretty
  40. Overall Personality: Shy
  41. Overall Performance: Pretty good

Bliss on Crown - October 2012 - Claire

This was a visit on a particular windy Saturday night, and the Urge :D had grown particularly strong.

On the way back from a party that had not quite turned out to be all that it promised, I decided to check out this particular R'n'T parlor to see what hidden surprises it might hold. The lack of certainty has a certain edge to it, and the thrill of being pleasantly surprised (and having my expectations exceeded) were what drove me to this establishment that night.

I went in and saw the smartly attired middle-aged receptionist who politely directed me to a room.

There were 5 ladies in the intros but only two who really took my fancy.

Claire, a young, skinny blonde with C Cups and Natalie, a European (a delectable Frau), a tall, well-endowed, athletic, and bubbly woman who can really take your breath away (not the sizzling hot supermodel but the kind of girl who is very attractive, has a somewhat cheeky vibe and a pleasant well-toned figure).

Natalie was very clear in mentioning that she provided no extras, which for me that time had become a case of "must-haves" ;)

Reluctantly, I watched her leave. Claire on the other hand, was far more amenable. She agreed to my request to provide oral.

As we walked upstairs, I noticed that her body language signaled a shyness that comes with a bit of inexperience. She confirmed this when inside. This was her first day on the job, and I was her 3rd client. But she more than made up for her lack of experience with great zeal and an attitude to learn and please her man. She suggested a shower, I asked for her help in undressing me (mutually undressing each other always adds a bit more passion / connection to the experience for me). She was in lingerie, and as our clothes came off, I hugged her tightly, feeling her supple well-shaped breasts against my chest. I pinched them lightly and quickly hopped in for the shower. On my return, I attended to her beautiful breasts, and gave her a bit of a rub down under. Apparently she was quite aroused, and said that she could do it the whole way for an additional 200. Somehow I wasn't quite impressed with the sudden turnaround (from agreeing to only do oral as a 50$ extra downstairs to now being open for a lot more) and suggested we stick to what we previously discussed. In hindsight, if I had a chance again, I'd most certainly have taken her up on the offer, and told my rational side to go $%$# itself for the time being.

She gave me a good massage, with lots of energetic slides that got the attention of my manhood.

She also knows how to grind herself and apply the right amount of pressure.

She proceeded to apply the dom, and give me a good cbj. Her hands are vigorous, and she is unabashedly responsive. Enough said :P.

It was a very good experience overall, and her attractiveness, a touch of innocence, energy and enthusiasm are a really good package.

I know that Bliss on the Crown might not have received a lot of great reviews recently, but must say that there are still a few hidden treasures here.

A good punt, and expectations certainly exceeded.

• Thanks 7
In hindsight, if I had a chance again, I'd most certainly have taken her up on the offer,

Its a wonderful thing isnt it....hindsight. One you miss out on is one you never get. :(

Its a wonderful thing isnt it....hindsight. One you miss out on is one you never get. :(

I understand what you mean but it's Bond season now, so Never say never, Clandestine.

Thanks for the encouragement Jez.

Glad that you liked the review, toorak.

I saw the little piece of French beauty the other day ,

I have to say it was not good, she complained about being overworked ( she had worked 3 days in a row and was tried and didn't feel like being there, it as early in the day when I saw her .. Her extras were over the top $200 for touching and daty !!!! she was planning a long trip home maybe the exchange rate was causing inflation of her prices. could not recommend her