Christine McQueen - General Discussion Thread

my eyes won't budge - just can't lift high enough.

there's 2 things in the way :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

great pic MM BTW

Hay does any one know what month and year she was I'm penthouse. I have a good collection and would love to look her up and then get her to sign the copy. Does any one else know of any other WL that have been in penthouse?

Hay does any one know what month and year she was I'm penthouse. I have a good collection and would love to look her up and then get her to sign the copy.

I shall ask her next time I see her...

Here is a link to her penthouse photos

http://www.australianpenthouse.com.au/8786/web-special-babe-january-2010-madison#more-8786

Does any one else know of any other WL that have been in penthouse?

This is obviously off topic and maybe Andy will create a separate thread. I used to see Toni in Melbourne in 234 about 6-7 years ago. She was a Penthouse Pet of the year and I have tracked down the magazine she appeared in and had her to sign it.

I have since donated the signed magazine to my Melbourne colleagues.

MM

Yes, I agree : there is only ONE CHRISTINE!!

And sooo good to read ALL reviews are positive.

I have been priviledged to spend time with Christine over the past 18 months - lucky me!

Yes, I agree : there is only ONE CHRISTINE!!

And sooo good to read ALL reviews are positive.

I have been priviledged to spend time with Christine over the past 18 months - lucky me!

Well we are all looking forward to you posting a review then together with all the other women you say you have been with in your welcome message...

I see a lot of Christine McQueen fans here. I bet if I bad-mouth just one word about CMQ here, you all will come after me...

PS: Not that I can find anything negative to say about CMQ though.. She knows what she's doing

I see a lot of Christine McQueen fans here. I bet if I bad-mouth just one word about CMQ here, you all will come after me...

PS: Not that I can find anything negative to say about CMQ though.. She knows what she's doing

LCA, if its a YMMV story no problem as even CMcQ has off days but bad mouthing anyone for the sake of being malicious is not welcome.

LCA, if its a YMMV story no problem as even CMcQ has off days but bad mouthing anyone for the sake of being malicious is not welcome.

I had an awesome session with her to be honest.. I just didn't feel like writing a review - she got so many already and my review wouldn't be of any value, I thought.. Same story - fantastic shag, Angelina Jolie look-alike (??), etc...

I had an awesome session with her to be honest.. I just didn't feel like writing a review - she got so many already and my review wouldn't be of any value, I thought.. Same story - fantastic shag, Angelina Jolie look-alike (??), etc...

Fair enough, agree she is a little over reviewed, I think people just do them to tease MM now...

I disagree, I think any review has value. You are not just doing it for punters, you also doing it for yourself so you can treasure the experience when you re-read it and you also pay the tribute to her by writing a review.

But it is your prerogative of course.

MM

Well I'm new to this scene. Only 1 punt under my belt (which I'll review soon). All I can say is I'm only interested in the best and after reading list of reviews here looks like CMQ, Paris and Cristal Hot Babe are the experiences every man should have.

Found out Paris and CMQ both in Perth soon so I'm gonna take the plunge and hopefully secure a booking and an unbelievably great time.

Big thanks to everyone for reviews. It's great to know you can spend your hard earned money on a very personal and intamate experience and know from other punters exactly what you're in for. Saves disappointment

Just wondering if anyone has tried Christines new PSE offering at $1500 an hour. Big price jump from her normal rate but is it worth the extra?

I know she charges an extra $500 for anal so for a bit more could it possibly get any raunchier?

Cbuzz, I also would like the answer to your question. I tried to book her for her upcoming tour to Perth, but its mainly over Easter, when I will be away, so again I miss out on seeing her.

This has to be one of the most beautiful photos that shows Christine's gorgeous face... exclusive to PP....

They are certainly eyes you can get 'lost' in. And when she looks at you with them you find yourself being drawn into her web.

gallery_2_34_21757.jpg

MM

Geez MM , stop teasing will ya .....those eyes just nail ya don't they !

More like being the eyes you can easily drown in...

MM

Thanks MM for those enticing photos of the Goddess

I will be having the pleasure of being seduced by those eyes on Saturday :wub: