Christine McQueen - General Discussion Thread

Well, I am not at all into PSE, as I love a gentle GFE. I'd say she is also everyone's GFE dream come true.

MM

Agree MM, she can pretty much be all things to all men though which makes her even more special.

Tall Paul

The last time I saw her, she tried to corrupt me into PSE but I managed to stand my GFE ground. Not sure if I would be able to resist next time as the flesh is only weak...

MM

Tall Paul

The last time I saw her, she tried to corrupt me into PSE but I managed to stand my GFE ground. Not sure if I would be able to resist next time as the flesh is only weak...

MM

MM you are a much stronger man than me.....I'm booked in to see her soon , I'm pretty sure I wont be able to resist the PSE temptations , however as you know CMQ is both GFE/PSE all in one......The Goddess

Buzz

I'm booked in with CMQ next Thursday. This will be my first flight on McQueen airlines - I've opted for the full pse experience - and frankly I'm busting out of my skin counting down the days, with a dash of nervous as hell, garnished with a good deal of curiosity. CMQ's reputation precedes her.

I'm booked in with CMQ next Thursday. This will be my first flight on McQueen airlines - I've opted for the full pse experience - and frankly I'm busting out of my skin counting down the days, with a dash of nervous as hell, garnished with a good deal of curiosity. CMQ's reputation precedes her.

Had considered going that route but couldn't justify the expense and to be fair would struggle to tell the difference given the session we had, hopefully we'll get a review from you dojoyoda to compare.

Will try to find out what movies and will report back...

In the meantime .. here is another image of the Goddess making love to Brooke James

Posted Image

MM

MM - Just WOW

Dammit Drewboy, like the Meatloaf song says "You took the words right out of my mouth...", MM clearly has a hotline directly to God...

Well, one can only assume there is something buried in there...

And come on MM, do your homework for us and find out what movies!!! Posted Image I'm sure the Web will collapse when you reveal them... And talk about a tease with that photo, I can only imagine the rest of that session. Am I the only one who was left wanting more of them?! Posted Image

Thank you MM for sharing with us that lovely photo

I must say CMQ is looking very toned and fit and looks like she has been working out .

Awaiting her arrival in Perth

Thank you MM for sharing with us that lovely photo

I must say CMQ is looking very toned and fit and looks like she has been working out .

Awaiting her arrival in Perth

Let us know how it goes. I am hoping to see her when she is back in Sydney

Great photo. I saw Christine back on the 24th - I haven't posted a review 1) because I I haven't asked if she's cool with that yet and 2) I'm still sort of piecing it all back together in my head. Inhibitions, clothes, your bank balance, time, problems - it all goes out the window with this woman. She is the diamond bloody standard.

Just when you think her photo's can't get any hotter! That shot of the french maid outfit is amazing! I can't wait for my booking!

Just when you think her photo's can't get any hotter! That shot of the french maid outfit is amazing! I can't wait for my booking!

i agree, amazing pics indeed :)