Christine McQueen - General Discussion Thread

My take is that the surcharge is available as a service and it is not designed to rip people off.

10% is not a lot when you consider the economies of scale. The banks charge fees AND they charge monthly fee for keeping a machine and the facilitied, so 10% is hardly money making proposition as I can't see to be the most popular way of payment..

MM

I like the credit card option. It provides one with a lot of flexibility' Also one can pay part by card and part cash

Gosh darnit!!! First time CMcQ's touring Melbourne and I'm a bit under the weather. I was so looking forward to meeting her.:(

Hi Punters,

I will be taking up the CMcQ challenge tomorrow. Decided to give myself a post Xmas pressie. Wish me luck...a review will surely follow!

Hi Punters,

I will be taking up the CMcQ challenge tomorrow. Decided to give myself a post Xmas pressie. Wish me luck...a review will surely follow!

Good luck Tony, make sure you have an early night tonight, don't drink alcohol and take plenty of fluids.

You will have fun and let us know how you go!

MM

Hi Punters,

.Waiting with baited breath

I have been fortunate enough to see Christine on both her Perth tours, she is without a doubt the highlight of my punting career. Everything you read about her is true. She oozes class and sexiness like no other. Definately in a class of her own.

MadMick thank you for taking the time to post those photo's she truely is a goddess!

My CMcQ experience was unbelievable! There was deep kissing, deep fucking, deep fingering and deep

rimming.... and now I'm in deep lust for her!! I will post a more detailed account of our time together but for now let me just say - she is the best there is!

Well this is going to sound like a cracked record, but I have seen CMQ several times during her Brisbane visits & been blown away by her level of service.

Thanks for the photos MM, Christine is coming to visit us in Brisbane soon and to say I was excited before was accurate. But after reading all the reviews and seeing all the photos I am literally crawling out of my skin, or should I say growing.

But thanks to all the guys who post and review.

I will start adding some soon though we have a unique problem in QLD where we can't mention many things in a service as I hope your aware legally speaking, you never know who's watching and we must protect our Angels.

I will start adding some soon though we have a unique problem in QLD where we can't mention many things in a service as I hope your aware legally speaking, you never know who's watching and we must protect our Angels.

That's easy! Just say the session took place somewhere else. We don't mind white lies. ;)

Just started to watch the movie (later I realised it was "The Tourist") and saw...... Christine McQueen in the opening scene. It was of course Angelina Jolie but the resemblance is uncanny!

MM

An FYI, I tried to make a booking with CMQ and was told that "She isnt able to do weekends at the moment" and could I do a week day except Wednesday. May be she is already cutting back on her "availability"

I saw her twice last summer, and I agree that she is the best. She really is amazing. I thought the 800 service was amazing and i would have called it vip pse. Anyway I was left with one thought. IfI livedin Sydney I wonder how much it would cost to get her on retainer.

Guys,

Just to give some heads up as I communicated with CmQ today. She informed me that she is in Melbourne now till Monday. I am not sure in what capacity as I didn't ask but it might be worth your while to try to get in touch with her in case she had set some time asisde for fun.

Cheers

MM

I know she is doing a double Sunday but not sure she is taking any other work. Good luck if you can get in gents down south.