Christine McQueen - General Discussion Thread

for some strange reason i keep reading "Steve McQueen".... now i'm not even that old... guess i just like old movies.. either way its disturbing! very disturbing

Well, he is a bit of a mans man, so I guess it's possible to see why you might be attracted to him. :P

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Too early in the day to start getting bad thoughts, MM!

Hmmm I woke up nursing the raging mongrel after seeing Christine yesterday.... so I am starting to get bad thoughts early...

Here is another photo of my beloved goddess. You Adelaide people won't know what hit you once she ravages your town this weekend.

Posted Image

Cheers

MM

Hmmm I woke up nursing the raging mongrel after seeing Christine yesterday.... so I am starting to get bad thoughts early...

Here is another photo of my beloved goddess. You Adelaide people won't know what hit you once she ravages your town this weekend.

Posted Image

I was ravaged by CMQ last night here in SA for an extended session........Holy Shit you were right MM.....I didn't know what hit me , but I kept getting up for more hits....What a goddess and a Lady all in one......Review to follow once I've recovered LOL...I'm still in heaven...

Buzz

Hi all, am thinking of shouting myself a Christmas present (assuming I can even secure a visit) and am curious as to whether I should go standard or the new top shelf PSE offering. Could those in the know please share their thoughts. Cheers.

Hello Tall Paul and welcome to the forum.

I saw Christine earlier this week just before she left for the Adelaide and we talked about her distinctly different two types of services.

Two things matter - what you like in the session and how flexible is your budget.

Personally I find her "regular" (for the lack of a better term) service extremely satisfying and there is nothing regular about it! It is truly mind blowing experience with all the things I really enjoy included.

I am not into extreme/ultimate sexual activities that are part of the "premium" package nor I have no desires to be taped for my own viewing pleasure, so the "regular" service suits me just fine. However there are those who want the add-ons and from what Christine told me, she now gets more requests for the top shelf PSE than for the "regular" service, so I am curious to see reviews depicting the "PSE" service.

Whichever way you decide to go, you'd be blown off as it is truly the most amazing and the most unique sexual experience you will likely encounter IMHO.

Hope you get to see her

MM

so I am curious to see reviews depicting the "PSE" service.

They don't even have to write it, they may just post the video. ;)

They don't even have to write it, they may just post the video. ;)

I did broach the subject of this video and it is just like with everything that CmQ does is a professional service. The footage will get professionally edited to hide the client face but yet to fully capture the essence of the sexual liaison in the most explicit form.

So I suppose it is within realm of possibility to see it posted should the forum software was able to handle a short video clip.

MM

Thanks MM, I appreciate the feedback.

I only started punting this year (unless you count a mates out of control stag party in New Zealand 10 years ago) and the reason I did so was beacuse I was missing the passion and intensity in my other relationships and so hoped that if I saw ladies that did it for a living (what ever that means) I might find it.

I have read a lot of reviews thanks to this site and others and after a while found the perfect lady but it took a while and some trial and error and some of my punts this year have gone from the sublime (any one of the 4 times I have been with Paris, all different all freakishly intense) to the ridiculous (my first "real" punt with a poor although very cute 18 year old girl at Liasons named Lara - now left - who lay there like a dead fish and didn't enjoy it or seem to know what to do with a cock).

I guess I made the assumption that most ladies did this because they liked it (how wrong could I be) and that the super good looking ones would also go off in the sack (not necessarily the case), but I kept looking for someone who did and someone who I could make a physical connection with.

CMcQ sounds awesome so going the PSE route might not necessarily be needed as the GFE could work equally well, provided I get that connection I don't need to be swinging from the rafters or watching with amazement as my hand disappears inside a lady (at least its off my bucket list now...not that it was on there in the first place...).

I guess the best thing to do is just talk to the lady and see how she feels and go from there, if CMcQ is as good as you all say she is then it won't matter.

Sorry Andy J, about a million other forums or threads this could have gone on and topics that have all been touched on before...

Cheers

Tall Paul

I did broach the subject of this video and it is just like with everything that CmQ does is a professional service. The footage will get professionally edited to hide the client face but yet to fully capture the essence of the sexual liaison in the most explicit form.

So I suppose it is within realm of possibility to see it posted should the forum software was able to handle a short video clip.

MM

Oh fuck, now we're in trouble. ;)

MM

Sounds like a thinly veiled dare to share to mePosted Image.

I'm looking forward to at least a written review of the PSE Christine

I come fresh from CMcQ's bed, still feeling the afterglow. CMcQ told me to go to Punter Planet because I mentioned I had decided to see her after being a member of FIA. So I am grateful to CMcQ for re-uniting me with all the people that left FIA. I don't really need to add much to the review because I share the same views. I have to say first off that in the flesh CMcQ is sooo much better looking than in her photos. I mean really, you don't get a good idea til you meet her. Secondly many of the comments say she's out of my price range, all I can suggest is to give up punting for enough weeks to afford it. I have paid $800 for a punt once before and it was a huge let down, not CMcQ. She is the best punt I have ever had, so it's worth every cent. Her bbbj technique is amazing, just makes it sooo worthwhile. As to getting a booking, I just arranged it all by email and she gave me a choice of times and days and it was that simple. Do yourself a favour and see the queen of punterland while you have a chance.

I come fresh from CMcQ's bed, still feeling the afterglow. CMcQ told me to go to Punter Planet because I mentioned I had decided to see her after being a member of FIA. So I am grateful to CMcQ for re-uniting me with all the people that left FIA. I don't really need to add much to the review because I share the same views. I have to say first off that in the flesh CMcQ is sooo much better looking than in her photos. I mean really, you don't get a good idea til you meet her. Secondly many of the comments say she's out of my price range, all I can suggest is to give up punting for enough weeks to afford it. I have paid $800 for a punt once before and it was a huge let down, not CMcQ. She is the best punt I have ever had, so it's worth every cent. Her bbbj technique is amazing, just makes it sooo worthwhile. As to getting a booking, I just arranged it all by email and she gave me a choice of times and days and it was that simple. Do yourself a favour and see the queen of punterland while you have a chance.

I totally agree Bbrox - she looks so much more naturally beautiful in flesh. With the price, well, it is not cheap, it is sooo expensive. But with brothel prices creeping up her fee is less than two potentially mediocre punts at Stilettos once you laden them with mandatory extras and No BBBJ.

So it is simple math really... how many times you walk from Stilettos wishing you never took that plunge?

Also if you can see from the press how much one prominent rich Australian splashed at her, makes $800 look like a bargain!

She can just stop working altogether depending on the outcome of the other matter....

MM

She can just stop working altogether depending on the outcome of the other matter....

MM

MM, don't you dare even suggest she can stop. It's not often someone like this comes along, she is the Queen, so long may she reign.

After all I need more than one memory. I'm madly trying to arrange round 2 as we speak.

CMcQ told me to go to Punter Planet ....

So not only is the Queen absolutely stunningly beautiful, she is also highly intelligent as well.:)

Please let me win the lottery this week. Any donations to the Henry punting fund are welcome.

Glad you had fun Bbrox :)

I was just thinking.... has any punter knocked back CMQ at the front door as not meeting his expectations and walked away????